Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
Maybe don’t twat around and play really loud music next your child who is trying to learn, whilst constantly telling the world he struggles to concentrate.

Hope that helps.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Mingles123

Chatty Member
Those American sweets cost £200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is she for real?????

• Wow

houseofhoop

VIP Member
I think the vegan marshmallow story is in response to our comments here about the American trashy treats not being veggie. 👋 babs!!

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
love how ethan was obviously told to come in the kitchen while babs was filming and request mango, just so she could say "we LOVE mango", and prove to tattle that they definitely DO eat fruit other than the blueberry confetti on their saturday morning jus roll! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I clearly remember Grotbabs saying she'd be 'missing in action' while Erin had the Op and recovered. And that she would be keeping it private and not sharing anything in Insta etc,,,,,,,,, She cannot help herself. Her constant need for attention and engagement and adoration is revolting.

• Heart
  • Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Fucking Frozen grips for teenagers?! Wtf she has no clue. Oh and keBabba you aren’t American and there isn’t an R in Anna. Arna bloody Arna I’m irrationally pissed off at this!
So she’s cleaned out her tat crap from under her daughters bed. So the golden child can finally put her own stuff away. Did you know at 10 she puts her own clothes away?! So now Miss Trunchbull doesn’t have to brief kenny on what he’s doing. Again wtf
Why does she have Scandinavian walking boots?!
oh🎉TINGO🎉 bad leg is mentioned - you know the one that she said was healed (& when she wants to cock her leg like a rabid dog on her kitchen side)
Kenny almost grew a pair by telling gobonastick he was going to throw the worlds biggest snowball at her - not like he can miss her is it
Hot chocolate what happened to hot cock bab?!
She really begrudges helping Ethan with anything. Just let me finish this - erm you’re not on the clock you c*nt go and help your son.
How do you listen to the sun rising ?!?
why does she keep deviating back to her skin mid-sentence?! It’s shit not because of the weather but because your diet, hygiene and general demeanour sucks eggs
😂😂😂 at the hole in the utility cupboard
Oh and fuck off

• Haha
  • Heart

Awhenny

VIP Member
I must say she has influenced me.....to up my water intake, veg intake and work on my flexability. No way i want to be as creaky as her in a couple of years!!

• Heart

Patrickthewonderdog

Chatty Member
I just don’t understand WHY anyone would want to be ‘influenced’ by her anymore. I really don’t. She doesn’t work, she has no hobbies (except collecting shit mugs - is that a hobby?), her house is very ordinary (& small 🤣), her clothes aren’t very nice, she doesn’t have nice hair/make-up, she looks really unhealthy & she’s overweight, she isn’t funny, or clever, or interesting. AND she can’t even write, so her posts make no sense.

WHY IS SHE AN INFLUENCER?!!!!

• Heart

houseofhoop

VIP Member
As many times as she has to mention "when we go to America" 🤦‍♀️🙄
I absolutely hate people who brag about foreign trips.
I’m not jealous, I just think she’s a knob. 5 years ago was the last time we stepped onto an aeroplane. We made the decision not to fly. It’s was one of a few things we committed to, to take action against climate change. We don’t holiday abroad, not because we can’t afford it, but because we give a shit about how our actions impact the environment.
She’s still a knob.

• Heart

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
Also, she won't watch cartoons with her children? What the hell? I don't know a single parent that enjoys cartoons (except Hey Duggee. I'm not having that dissed by anybody 😂) but we have them on for our children. As a kid I used to get up and watch SMTV live and I'm sure my parents didn't want to sit through almost 3 hours of that a week but they did. I also used to watch Rainbow, Button Moon, Danger Mouse and Playdays and I'm sure as hell my parents didn't want to watch that (based on how much I hate kids TV programmes now 😂). I've lost count of how much Peppa Pig and Paw Patrol I've seen but my daughter likes it. Babs, the fact you won't let your kids watch cartoons and make them watch "Million Dollar Whatever it's called" is just fucking selfish. They don't like that programme. You do. I don't know another child that watches Real Housewives or Teen Mom.

In fact, I don't know anybody my age that does and I'm in my late thirties.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Babs said she wouldn’t be sharing anything about her daughter’s operation, which was clearly a lie. I hope these kids sue her when they’re older for such flagrant breaches of their privacy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28