Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They certainly will, once they're old enough to understand.
The implications on the kids is huge. There's so much I could say I don't know where to start. I guess the biggest one's are normalising the invasion of their privacy and validating the importance of constant approval and attention from other people, especially strangers.

I hope you're ok ❤
That'll backfire when no doubt children that have been exploited all turn around and demand payment from their parents and the courts will back them. Ethan and Erin are being raised as ruthless and greedy so they'll definitely be in on this to squeeze the cash out of their crazy but in a good way mother

Reactions: 10
Imagine how excited she was for a few seconds when she logged into her emails and saw she'd got some 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine how she will react if Erin or Ethan choose to go to university away from home where she can't control their entire lives.
Those kids will see a whole new world!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is severely out of date now but there was a comment on the previous thread about the Popsy Facebook group and I just wanted to say: I'm an escapee of that place and it is. The. Dirt. Worst.

I don't think brands on their own can make you ill, and there's always some personal responsibility when it comes to only buying clothes you can afford, but that place absolutely preys on people with the "this is a safe and welcoming space for everyone no matter what your problems" shtick then pushes them to buy stuff they don't need. And so many people egging each other on to get into debt!

Also any kind of criticism no matter how valid (eg. I wore this dress once and it's bobbled to absolute duck) got deleted. And even if it did get left up for an hour or so, you'd get attacked by the rest of the group. So deeply, deeply WEIRD.

Plenty of Facebook groups like that I imagine but that's the only one I've ever been temporarily brainwashed by, so.

Sorry, just I've been holding onto that story for months and never seen anyone else talk about it.
Are you on the right thread?

Reactions: 3
Why is babs always talking about sniffing her children?!! I know some weird folk sniff babies for the newborn smell, never appealed to me like 😂 but come on babs! You’re kids are 8 and 10!?? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are you on the right thread?
I think it’s because keBabba has started ordering and praising popsy clothing and we all know what lemmings the babettes are so the popsy clothing closed fb group will be damaging to them

or I may be completely wrong

C894E775-407A-4AD9-9DC6-0030618F14D4.jpg

hate to break it to you Babs. That plant isn’t your only toxic relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she is trying to brand herself as a plant mom when she killed her special expensive plant she brought with her inheritance money!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Think we've seen this colour somewhere before.......
I thought the same, and plants in the sink too!

I can’t believe she is trying to brand herself as a plant mom when she killed her special expensive plant she brought with her inheritance money!
What kind of fool risks inheritance money on a bloody plant? A special piece of jewellery, or piece of art, maybe. A bloody plant?!,

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She loved that plant too hard, it wasn’t reciprocated 😂
A bit like Lenny in Of mice and men who petted the mouse too hard. It died! Poor thing just wanted a quiet life, alas was put on the gram for all and sundry too see and RIP Stevie Nicks (ps who calls a. Plant a name?)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What kind of fool risks inheritance money on a bloody plant? A special piece of jewellery, or piece of art, maybe. A bloody plant?!,
[/QUOTE]

I don’t know, not that I’m sticking up for Babs Dimmock over there but a substantial plant is a nice way to remember someone if you think about the way it lives on in a profound way (not that I imagine she put that much thought in to it).

Reactions: 9
I think it’s because keBabba has started ordering and praising popsy clothing and we all know what lemmings the babettes are so the popsy clothing closed fb group will be damaging to them

or I may be completely wrong

View attachment 391822
hate to break it to you Babs. That plant isn’t your only toxic relationship
Wow she's said more about a dead plant than about all the thousands of people dying from the pandemic...and I believe she's probably more sad about the plant

Reactions: 19
Did you balls have a chat about Biden and Trump. They're a family of hysterics if they need to scream at rain. Can you imagine just walking down the road and see a whole family group scream when it started spitting. Its BS!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i'm fairly confident that there wasn't a child in her room. she spent the beginning of her stories - whilst discussing the "bed olympics" - continuously glancing over her shoulder, in an attempt to prove that ste is in bed next to her as she's "including" him in the conversation. a few minutes later, she's repeatedly glancing the opposite way as one of the kids supposedly silently enters her bedroom, doesn't speak a word, and is harshly told to wait for a cuddle. she literally has no qualms about featuring her kids in her stories - and let's be honest, babs ain't gonna miss a head-sniffing opportunity - so i'm pretty sure it was astandard babs attempting to appeal to toddler mums with the a slight take on the whe "will i ever pee alone" bullshit, this time a woe-is-me "i'm never left alone! can't even film. a story. in peace!" spiel. she doesn't realise, but it's entirely unrelatable, because any other mother would happily ditch their phone to cuddle their child.

regardless of whether one of the kids was there or not, the indication that she would happily dismiss her own child* in favour of the gram is disgusting, and reveals babs' true personality. content comes first, always.

*i say "child", but we are all well aware that she would only ever speak to ethan in that way. admittedly, babs would have kept the camera rolling, but erin would have been welcomed with open arms.
She was. If you watch her latest vlog, Erin appears whilst she is filming and Babs cuddles her and tells her "you're overwhelmed with love for me".

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She was. If you watch her latest vlog, Erin appears whilst she is filming and Babs cuddles her and tells her "you're overwhelmed with love for me".
I’ve never in all my 26 years of being a mom told my children “you’re overwhelmed with love for me...” what special type of narcissistic twit says things like that?!

Just to add I love my all my children more than life itself however as they are mainly teenagers I’m grateful if they just hold a convo with me, never in my wildest dreams would I tell them that they must love me or that I love them hard - it sounds wrong on every level. The older ones like me again as they’ve gone through that teenage angst stage but the younger are all full of hormones and that and I am the meanest person ever as their friends are all meeting up and I refuse to let them go. Lockdown and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have a new theory. Maybe PUS has a plan. A plan to just go along with this tit, watching Villa in the downstairs cupboard, dressing like a twit for Disney holidays and move house every few years until there is enough equity sat there for him to file for divorce, claim 50% and get himself a nice little pad of his own, in Brighton, with his very own bed that he is allowed to sleep in.

A bit like Lenny in Of mice and men who petted the mouse too hard. It died! Poor thing just wanted a quiet life, alas was put on the gram for all and sundry too see and RIP Stevie Nicks (ps who calls a. Plant a name?)
Confession time. I've had houseplants since my teens (I was a bit different, like the boy) and I've always given them names 🤣

Shall I show myself out?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How insulting to all the struggling small business owners out there. A few times a year when she feels like boosting the bank balance she sells some crap mugs. That is SO insulting to say 'as I have a small shop myself.' is she tone deaf?
Neat excuse for the Christmas mugs failing to sell out tho... (of course, it was nothing to do with poor marketing, poor timing and the Babettes still financially recuperating from the Halloween rip off).

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.