Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RE: The picture of Erin making a cup of tea, can we call Tingo? I seem to have a vague memory of someone mentioning she should/would teach the kids to make tea on a thread a while back. Can anyone remember? Could be getting mixed up but because Babs has so many threads now I'm not dedicated enough to go look 😂😂

Reactions: 6
RE: The picture of Erin making a cup of tea, can we call Tingo? I seem to have a vague memory of someone mentioning she should/would teach the kids to make tea on a thread a while back. Can anyone remember? Could be getting mixed up but because Babs has so many threads now I'm not dedicated enough to go look 😂😂
I can't remember but copying tattle sounds like something Babs would do

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never even heard of the hills? Is it another crappy reality show?
Yes, it was on years ago, followed a group of early 20 year olds living in la, love, break ups, best friends falling out, that kind of thing. (All set up of course but I loved it 😂)

Reactions: 11
What kind of fool risks inheritance money on a bloody plant? A special piece of jewellery, or piece of art, maybe. A bloody plant?!,
I don’t know, not that I’m sticking up for Babs Dimmock over there but a substantial plant is a nice way to remember someone if you think about the way it lives on in a profound way (not that I imagine she put that much thought in to it).
[/QUOTE]
Maybe I should reword it, why would someone who routinely kills plants spend inheritance money on a plant? 😂 I do get your viewpoint though, however I wouldn't even trust my mother, and she's a proper plant/garden enthusiast 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
F958572D-3EA3-41FC-B994-24C7D2FB66F7.jpeg

Does this mean that babs has now watched ALL the tv?! She’s now having to watch people watching tv shows as entertainment? She seriously needs a hobby or to do some parenting or something. Who has time for this crap?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Only reason most brummies and those that frequented the decent nightlife hot spots know they had been in Mr Egg was because there is bad photographic evidence 🥸

And let’s be honest the best place for food and laughs was the burger van on the car park by the ‘Gale and routes and it was open until 5am 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The Hills was absolute rubbish the first time round, I can’t think this version would be any better. It was brain dead viewing, right up Babs street.

Reactions: 4
Only reason most brummies and those that frequented the decent nightlife hot spots know they had been in Mr Egg was because there is bad photographic evidence 🥸

And let’s be honest the best place for food and laughs was the burger van on the car park by the ‘Gale and routes and it was open until 5am 🤩

I got kicked out the Gale 😂 . Straight girl here and her gay male friend.. bouncer kicked us both out . He only grabbed my boobs for a laugh ....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good god their diet is awful. Sugary buns it’s extra icing for breakfast then soup full of sugar and fat for lunch then no doubt a beige tea. I don’t get it. I really don’t get it. Why doesn’t she cook??? So much bloody time on her hands.....
Sorry as I’m just catching up but I actually think that she must be the fussy one. She won’t have gravy and only ever cooks beige food or tinned / processed crap. Maybe PUS is too but if you like veg and a variety of meals, you’d surely cook them for yourself and bemoan your family with crap taste? That’s why she doesn’t cook - she warms things because that’s all she likes. PUS makes the roast so he might have a slightly better palate than her and meanwhile the kids are being taught feck all about nutrition and healthy eating. I’d love to do one of those videos you see on tv where a chef shows kids a bunch of vegetables and asks the kids to name them. I’d do it with her as well as the kids.
I understand that not everyone grew up being served celeriac and some blame should lay with wetSan and the companies that make all the tit and call it ‘kids food’ but she is an extremely privileged adult who surely must want more for herself? Maybe she’s never been in the position of being fussy (my old self) and feeling embarrassed at events but it soon sorted me out and I grew up as a teenager. She’s just setting up another generation to not know how to cook which passes to their kids unless they marry someone who will teach them.
*rant over *

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 392266
Does this mean that babs has now watched ALL the tv?! She’s now having to watch people watching tv shows as entertainment? She seriously needs a hobby or to do some parenting or something. Who has time for this crap?
She does, clearly! Watching this YouTube tit at 6:45pm! Where are the rest of the family? Looks like she's on her laptop in bed I reckon!!!!!
In the previous story with the rubber lips she was in her dressing gown posting from her bed!

Reactions: 11
Sorry as I’m just catching up but I actually think that she must be the fussy one. She won’t have gravy and only ever cooks beige food or tinned / processed crap. Maybe PUS is too but if you like veg and a variety of meals, you’d surely cook them for yourself and bemoan your family with crap taste? That’s why she doesn’t cook - she warms things because that’s all she likes. PUS makes the roast so he might have a slightly better palate than her and meanwhile the kids are being taught feck all about nutrition and healthy eating. I’d love to do one of those videos you see on tv where a chef shows kids a bunch of vegetables and asks the kids to name them. I’d do it with her as well as the kids.
I understand that not everyone grew up being served celeriac and some blame should lay with wetSan and the companies that make all the tit and call it ‘kids food’ but she is an extremely privileged adult who surely must want more for herself? Maybe she’s never been in the position of being fussy (my old self) and feeling embarrassed at events but it soon sorted me out and I grew up as a teenager. She’s just setting up another generation to not know how to cook which passes to their kids unless they marry someone who will teach them.
*rant over *
And look at the places they go out to eat (in normal times!) always a pub or a carvery, never off out to a fancy restaurant or anything like that!!

Reactions: 12
And look at the places they go out to eat (in normal times!) always a pub or a carvery, never off out to a fancy restaurant or anything like that!!
I wonder what she does at events? Surely they have nice food. I wonder if she thinks it’s cool, like when Stormzy is 72 years old said he should be able to order fish fingers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
*rant over *
I thought this the other day. It’s her reaction to gravy that confuses me.
I think she refers to it as brown water or something? I don’t know.
She‘s a toddler.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.