Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes her feel like she's got friends

She doesn't get invited to events 😂
Because she has no idea how to act in public, no social etiquette and is by her own words an embarrassing mess.
It’s why she went to therapy although she tried to blame tattlers

We are almost on the 20th January and no mention of this month being cervical cancer month. With 18-24th January being cervical cancer prevention week, this finger has stayed silent nothing about #smearforsmear from jos trust and cervical cancer in general. She has no interest in anything unless she can make it about her and how she’s the hero/victim in the narrative.
Dont worry clusterfucktard, we know you read here.You made a complete 💩 show of “documenting” your smear last year and I have no doubt you’ll scramble to throw some half thought out post/story tomorrow about it now tattle has reminded you. As a survivor of both endometrial and cervical cancer please don’t bother jumping on this bandwagon - your self serving, patronising, babette worship me post (after being reminded about this tit by us) is neither wanted or needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I somehow ended up reading an earlier thread this morning without realising it wasn’t this one. I read three pages before I noticed the dates on it. Made me realise just how dull and boring her content is. There was nothing in any of the screenshots or our chatter that stood out. It was all just the same boring shite. She really does need to think about her content.

It’s reinforced how little she does with the kids Why not share pics from your walks Babs? Is it because you’re doing them further away than you should or with people you shouldn’t be meeting?

Her content is just her. I don’t think I’ve ever known such a massive narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you think she wrote her weekly poll topics in her planner? That's a morning's work 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh ffs! She’s started on potato based snacks now!
Just stop it. Getting really silly now.

Also:
“10 year old girls seem to be very invested in this.”
‘Scuse me? This means......?
Answers on a postcard please 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I took one for the team and look her “homey” vlog is paid partnership with some print company 🙄
Funny how she talked Sunday about wanting gallery walls and low and behold #ad which was filmed on friday
What a bleep
Oh and did you know if you buy the frames, you can get posters to fit
God she’s an annoying twit.
Home school again. Had to buy a crappy fold up desk after they binned her proper desk. KeBabba your daughter sitting on her bed all day for home schooling is going to give her appalling posture.
That table cloth is a sheet.
Rae Dunn is tit. The 2 new mugs will be as tit as the last mugs you tried to flog.
Good lad proving your mom is a liar even about the time.
You don’t make cinnamon buns you reheat shite
I still cannot believe how rough she is happy to be seen on vlogs
She laughs like mutley
She has no patience for her son poor kid - she just wants to watch teen mom and have a cuppa
When she talks about/to Erin her tone completely changes
She makes them watch reality tv because SHE doesn’t want to watch cartoons
She’s so desperately trying for an #ad with jus roll. We can tell you’d eat them every day
Oh they have shopping delivered “late” on a Friday night when she’s in bed so 5pm then. I thought kenny went to the shop keBabba
2 tins of tomato soup between 4 of them. Wtf no wonder they’re all snaffling chocolate
TINGO- kenny goes on a bike ride
The whole house is a cupboard not just the utility room
TINGO Harry Potter reference cupboard under the stairs
Poundland and hone bargains is not good stuff you idiot
She found more mugs (not the babettes)
The shed appears bigger than their bedroom
Plants again.
She wonders if kenny will give her a present for doing something (brushing her hair I think)
Kenny went food shopping on Sunday (even though shopping was delivered 36 hrs before) essential shopping head

this is my public service so non of you have to watch it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh ffs! She’s started on potato based snacks now!
Just stop it. Getting really silly now.

Also:
“10 year old girls seem to be very invested in this.”
‘Scuse me? This means......?
Answers on a postcard please 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lily's parlour did a potato based poll a few days ago Inc crisps /chippy etc. She completed the poll with a purchase yesterday. Babs is definitely copying.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Took a brief look at the blog. One....Erin will need a proper desk for secondary school so why not buy one now. Two....why film Ethan in his pj's. It really makes me feel uneasy.

How does Erin have an opinion on Trump. Emma doesn’t watch the news so I’d hazard a guess they don’t watch the news on tv. I bet kenny has to watch it on his phone like the football. So how does Erin know what’s going on

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She really seems to resent Ethan doesn't she? She speaks to him like you would a toddler after their 4th tantrum of the day.

Also, how does she know that Donald Trump leaves office today? I thought she didn't watch the news?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So.
Its Gary Barlow's 50th today!
But she has gone in 'hard' first thing with a QUIZ 🤦‍♀️ about crisps.
No mention of the God himself.
I mean she will now she's read here ✌ Hi Emma you complete and utter vile sad act.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wish you were as INVESTED in homeschooling and the pandemic crisis and subsequent after shocks - seeing how animated she gets when discussing American politics just makes me cringe HARD! Stop pretending your child is interested ffs she’s prob using it as an excuse to converse with you you ignorant selfish bint

• Haha
That vlog and every other one she puts out - I find it so heartbreaking that her kids and husband just co exist in HER world. Controlling narc that she is! How opressive that tiny house must be under the Babs regime!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lily's parlour did a potato based poll a few days ago Inc crisps /chippy etc. She completed the poll with a purchase yesterday. Babs is definitely copying.
Lil’s parlour also did boy bands but not sure who did them first!
Also, salt and vinegar chipsticks are clearly the best!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That vlog and every other one she puts out - I find it so heartbreaking that her kids and husband just co exist in HER world. Controlling narc that she is! How opressive that tiny house must be under the Babs regime!
I know! She tries to say that Stephen helped to pick the pictures for the amazing gallery of 4 in the bedroom...that he doesn’t sleep in! She’s so patronising towards Ethan!...I love the bit where she explains how air dry clay works ...you leave it out and it dries! 🤣 does she say something to Ethan..’oh you’re just like Emma...chilling and maxing’...not sure what that’s about!...but she says he can do that while she watches ‘Teen mom’ so why does she have to get up with him?.....and what about the control over the television?...’I don’t want to watch cartoons’.....poor kids!.....and why is Ethan outside in pyjamas and an unzipped coat? She says herself it’s freezing!!!!.....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Don’t know if this has been mentioned before but wtf is this? Is it a transfer on her wall?? It always seems to be there now so I’m assuming it’s not on her computer?
804F0141-807F-4699-B84B-6F805B71EA21.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.