Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things

TINGO a zillion threads back a tattler suggested virtual brummymummymeetups and now they’re happening
And what the duck type of parent tells their child to “stand there I’ll cuddle you in a minute” when they first come into the bedroom whilst they continue to story on their phone to strangers?!?

priorities, keBabba. Priorities
i'm fairly confident that there wasn't a child in her room. she spent the beginning of her stories - whilst discussing the "bed olympics" - continuously glancing over her shoulder, in an attempt to prove that ste is in bed next to her as she's "including" him in the conversation. a few minutes later, she's repeatedly glancing the opposite way as one of the kids supposedly silently enters her bedroom, doesn't speak a word, and is harshly told to wait for a cuddle. she literally has no qualms about featuring her kids in her stories - and let's be honest, babs ain't gonna miss a head-sniffing opportunity - so i'm pretty sure it was astandard babs attempting to appeal to toddler mums with the a slight take on the whe "will i ever pee alone" bullshit, this time a woe-is-me "i'm never left alone! can't even film. a story. in peace!" spiel. she doesn't realise, but it's entirely unrelatable, because any other mother would happily ditch their phone to cuddle their child.

regardless of whether one of the kids was there or not, the indication that she would happily dismiss her own child* in favour of the gram is disgusting, and reveals babs' true personality. content comes first, always.

*i say "child", but we are all well aware that she would only ever speak to ethan in that way. admittedly, babs would have kept the camera rolling, but erin would have been welcomed with open arms.

Reactions: 20
i'm fairly confident that there wasn't a child in her room. she spent the beginning of her stories - whilst discussing the "bed olympics" - continuously glancing over her shoulder, in an attempt to prove that ste is in bed next to her as she's "including" him in the conversation. a few minutes later, she's repeatedly glancing the opposite way as one of the kids supposedly silently enters her bedroom, doesn't speak a word, and is harshly told to wait for a cuddle. she literally has no qualms about featuring her kids in her stories - and let's be honest, babs ain't gonna miss a head-sniffing opportunity - so i'm pretty sure it was astandard babs attempting to appeal to toddler mums with the a slight take on the whe "will i ever pee alone" bullshit, this time a woe-is-me "i'm never left alone! can't even film. a story. in peace!" spiel. she doesn't realise, but it's entirely unrelatable, because any other mother would happily ditch their phone to cuddle their child.

regardless of whether one of the kids was there or not, the indication that she would happily dismiss her own child* in favour of the gram is disgusting, and reveals babs' true personality. content comes first, always.

*i say "child", but we are all well aware that she would only ever speak to ethan in that way. admittedly, babs would have kept the camera rolling, but erin would have been welcomed with open arms.
If they were there its quite sad you never hear them, they know to stay quiet as she is filming content from first thing. They know that she's speaking to her followers & not to Kenny.

Reactions: 11
You don't have a small shop Emma!
You sell over priced pretentious crap mugs online. There is a big difference!!!
Did anyone else get a Christmas mug? I don’t normally come on this thread as I don’t really know much about her I just wanted a nice festive mug. The quality is so bad.. it’s so light compared to proper mugs that I almost throw my tea all over the room every time I lift it up 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Tagged in an email??
Does she mean copied in 🤦‍♀️🙄
Her whole life is Social media she has no idea about the real world.
And this was pointless. As is all of her content. Cuts off before she finished!

Did anyone else get a Christmas mug? I don’t normally come on this thread as I don’t really know much about her I just wanted a nice festive mug. The quality is so bad.. it’s so light compared to proper mugs that I almost throw my tea all over the room every time I lift it up 😂
Send it back and ask for a refund 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd be really surprised if at 10 Erin wasn't starting to push back a bit tbh, it might not be much, but i bet she does.
tingo! 🎉

that post about teaching erin how to make a cup of tea was such an obvious reference to this! the way she says "i still sniff her. and tell her i want to eat her for my tea and she only tells me sometimes i'm weird." ignoring the poor attempt at grammar, "she only tells me sometimes i'm weird" - an obvious "erin is NOT rebelling, because she loves me HARD" - which, evidenced by the way erin was mockingly mimicking babs in a story the other day - has been proved otherwise.

personally, i can't wait til erin realises that if she continuously makes a badly-made cup of tea every time babs demands one, she'll be forced to resort back to using ste as her slave.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even if it’s true, it’s hardly exciting. Just delete, or respond to say ‘I do not believe I should have been included in this email, please can you remove me from this group. Kind Regards.’

It’s not exciting in the least.
You don’t get “tagged” in emails you illiterate lump. You get cc’d. And the story makes no sense as it cuts off halfway through.
Typical Bob a job babs

Reactions: 15
You don't have a small shop Emma!
You sell over priced pretentious crap mugs online. There is a big difference!!!
How insulting to all the struggling small business owners out there. A few times a year when she feels like boosting the bank balance she sells some crap mugs. That is SO insulting to say 'as I have a small shop myself.' is she tone deaf?

Reactions: 14
How insulting to all the struggling small business owners out there. A few times a year when she feels like boosting the bank balance she sells some crap mugs. That is SO insulting to say 'as I have a small shop myself.' is she tone deaf?
Do you need to ask?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sounds awful! Can you complain? It sounds like it’s not worth the money you paid. They are expensive mugs.

How many mugs does anyone need? The Christmas mugs didn't sell out, I hope she's left with stock again.

Reactions: 9
really babs? will it though? for someone who literally complains daily that her eight and ten year old fight so much that they can't even be in the same room as each other, this seems like a weird thing to promise. unless, yet again, it's just proof the kids get alone fine, arguing just as much as any other siblings and, as always, babs can't keep up with her lies. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20210119_131545.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Sounds awful! Can you complain? It sounds like it’s not worth the money you paid. They are expensive mugs.
I have considered emailing about it but I’ve used it so seems a bit cheeky. It’s almost like it could be hollow 😂 so light and kind of.. echoey. Hard to explain but clearly just cheaply made I think

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I have considered emailing about it but I’ve used it so seems a bit cheeky. It’s almost like it could be hollow 😂 so light and kind of.. echoey. Hard to explain but clearly just cheaply made I think
I’d complain, it was expensive!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.