Brummy Mummy #53 Not just a beige roast dinner, an Em&S beige roast dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a small shop?!! Really?
a small shop?! ahahaaa. i used to have a small shop on etsy - which involved actually designing and producing items, receiving orders, packing orders, and a trip to the post office to the packages. what exactly does babs DO?! she just puts her name on a bunch of mugs designed by someone else, stored by someone else, ordered from someone else, packaged and posted by someone else. all she does is overprice them to make a load of money out of other people's hard work. she even refers people with complaints or questions to....someone else! running a small shop is hard work, babs has no idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have considered emailing about it but I’ve used it so seems a bit cheeky. It’s almost like it could be hollow 😂 so light and kind of.. echoey. Hard to explain but clearly just cheaply made I think
What's more cheeky is the poor quality mug for such a lot of money. I'd email her or her management, (not sure who does the admin for her small shop) say you want a refund, attach a photo, but she can keep the £1 for the charity

Who puts emails they receive into their own spam?! Is this a thing? Surely the spam folder is where your email provider filters things into. Why would you add to it??? Is that honestly what she thinks it’s for??? No Babs, you delete. You check your spam every now and again in case anything’s gone into it in error but you don’t add to it!! The fact that she’s flapping about what to do tells us everything we need to know about how she just can’t cope with things in life. This sort of thing happens all the time. You simply delete and you don’t engage unless it’s from a reliable source or company in case it’s a hacker. Jesus!!

Reactions: 17
Is this the most exciting thing that happened to her today or is she out breaking some rules and this is fabricated pre filmed bs to keep those babettes 'entertained'
I believe this is her take on talking about the millennial memes coming out about emails and the video she shared of the guy singing the comments from Facebook.
Like duck did it happen just babs trying to be relatable yet again.

Reactions: 6
I believe this is her take on talking about the millennial memes coming out about emails and the video she shared of the guy singing the comments from Facebook.
And a reason to post that bloody tik tok- for once she isn’t in it!

Reactions: 9
Even if Babs copied this I still wouldn't find it relatable

Reactions: 7
what exactly does babs DO?! she just puts her name on a bunch of mugs designed by someone else, stored by someone else, ordered from someone else, packaged and posted by someone else. all she does is overprice them to make a load of money out of other people's hard work. she even refers people with complaints or questions to....someone else! running a small shop is hard work, babs has no idea.
She's too busy bragging that she's raising lots of money for charity by selling them!

Reactions: 9
Do you think she really thinks she’s one of the people having to juggle work and homeschool?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
You don't have a small shop Emma!
You sell over priced pretentious crap mugs online. There is a big difference!!!
A small shop it people creating their own small business using their own creativity and ideas babs, not u paying various different people to design and make overpriced mugs and tit tote bags! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This will have a massive negative impact on the children soon. She has no idea what she has done to those kids future mental health.
This!! So true!! I feel as though the damage has already been done. There is no escaping the Internet and one day this will all implode.

As nice as it is for Erin to make a cup of tea, why photo Erin? Why not take a photo of the mug of tea?

I’m having a bad day today even though I’m trying to get through as best I can I had a few bad Intrusive thoughts again last night and I’ve woken up anxious. Ashamed to say I’m not even dressed yet today.

Alot of my MH struggles stem from my parents, their attitudes and actions and outlook on life and I’m angry at people who didn’t step up and help just like Ste, Nanny San and Roger and Ste’s parents and Emma’s sister. The kids will grow up resentful they didn’t air a voice. I’m certain of this

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This!! So true!! I feel as though the damage has already been done. There is no escaping the Internet and one day this will all implode.

As nice as it is for Erin to make a cup of tea, why photo Erin? Why not take a photo of the mug of tea?

I’m having a bad day today even though I’m trying to get through as best I can I had a few bad Intrusive thoughts again last night and I’ve woken up anxious. Ashamed to say I’m not even dressed yet today.

Alot of my MH struggles stem from my parents, their attitudes and actions and outlook on life and I’m angry at people who didn’t step up and help just like Ste, Nanny San and Roger and Ste’s parents and Emma’s sister. The kids will grow up resentful they didn’t air a voice. I’m certain of this
I’m sorry you’re having a bad day, please don’t say you’re ashamed you’re not dressed yet. If you can’t do that, you can’t do it. No judgement or pressure. These are crazy times we are living in and you have to do what you can cope with. We’re here to hopefully give you a smile and a few minutes away from the real world xx

The whole family should hang their heads in shame when it comes to those kids. Even if, and it’s a big if, being on Insta for their whole childhoods doesn’t leave them with lasting damage, it will always be clear to them that their parents prioritised money over their privacy 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
tbh, i find it pretty unbelievable that babs has taught erin to make tea and not her standard afternoon favourite - baileys hot cock. i bet that, in reality, babs focused on teaching erin how to make the "perfect" options hot chocolate - obligatory splash of skimmed milk and all - but babs knows it's not socially acceptable to flaunt the fact that she's got her ten year old preparing alcoholic drinks for her - especially mid-morning - so she's forced erin to plaster a smile on and pose with a mug of tea instead.

• Haha
Did you see the excess stock in the loft room of dread on her plant mom vlog??
That was old excess stock, it came with them in the move! 🤣🤣 at this rate the mug cupboard of dreams *nightmares* will be full of her own tit mugs that she couldn't sell! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was old excess stock, it came with them in the move! 🤣🤣 at this rate the mug cupboard of dreams *nightmares* will be full of her own tit mugs that she couldn't sell! 🤣
What a lot of excess baggage she carries around with her, a bit like all her bitterness and jealousy

• Haha
Reactions: 15

They certainly will, once they're old enough to understand.
The implications on the kids is huge. There's so much I could say I don't know where to start. I guess the biggest one's are normalising the invasion of their privacy and validating the importance of constant approval and attention from other people, especially strangers.

I hope you're ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is severely out of date now but there was a comment on the previous thread about the Popsy Facebook group and I just wanted to say: I'm an escapee of that place and it is. The. Dirt. Worst.

I don't think brands on their own can make you ill, and there's always some personal responsibility when it comes to only buying clothes you can afford, but that place absolutely preys on people with the "this is a safe and welcoming space for everyone no matter what your problems" shtick then pushes them to buy stuff they don't need. And so many people egging each other on to get into debt!

Also any kind of criticism no matter how valid (eg. I wore this dress once and it's bobbled to absolute duck) got deleted. And even if it did get left up for an hour or so, you'd get attacked by the rest of the group. So deeply, deeply WEIRD.

Plenty of Facebook groups like that I imagine but that's the only one I've ever been temporarily brainwashed by, so.

Sorry, just I've been holding onto that story for months and never seen anyone else talk about it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.