Brummy Mummy #44 Just a woman. Buying tat. For her tiny house. Hope that helps x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jumpsuit really!!? I mean for a fancy dress or Xmas jumper day kind of thing! But as a general outfit!! No.......!! I mean we all as an extended family and kids etc wear matching Xmas jumpers on Xmas eve but a jumpsuit for the school run... Just no!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I started reading thread 6 and there's a lot of chat about her and Ethan co-sleeping.

It made me think, do you think maybe they're finally trying to break this habit which is why they have implemented the new bedtime regime routine?
Quite possibly PUS has at last put his foot down and refused to sleep in the Harry Potter cupboard of nightmares dreams.
I always think their marital bed looks really small though, is it a double? She should use some of her tat budget and invest in a new bigger bed in my opinion. If I was PUS I wouldn’t want to sleep so close to such a sweaty person. Just my opinion 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would hope the people on the aldi fb comments aren't tattlers...thought the whole point was you kept it on here?
I was once put in the public eye and foolishly searched my name-this was several years ago and I am still hurt by what I read. My families reply was "you shouldnt have gone looking for it then they didnt say it direct to you."
That is why I like tattle-its in one place. If Emma looks at it then, like me, thats her fault. Taking it to other parts of the internet so she will see it is too far in my eyes.
However if its Babettes that are seeing the light as opposed to tattlers then this is comedy gold!
Thanks for listening to my TED talk, hope that helps x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet she doesn't get out of the car to drop the kids off, and I think this will be her recording a Christmas vlog in the jump suit, she'll be out of it by 4pm anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I do agree to some extent that comments should be kept on tattle. However I do think that the comments about her shopping everywhere are valid, as it’s an ad for a supermarket. Also, the kebab comment was GOLD!!!

Reactions: 21
I do think they’ve hit the nail on the head with their campaign- want to advertise buying yourself presents for Christmas, who better to talk about it than a narcissistic “influencer” who is constantly buying more crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think we're all being a bit deluded if we think that posting on here is "less than" posting on Facebook. It's still not directly AT her, it's not commenting on her Instagram page or her YouTube. And I didn't read anything on there that was that bad but maybe my standards are low 😂😂😂

I do think they’ve hit the nail on the head with their campaign- want to advertise buying yourself presents for Christmas, who better to talk about it than a narcissistic “influencer” who is constantly buying more crap!
Also this. I can't believe how much tit she buys. In this day and age of being more aware of our carbon footprints, she is so ignorant on this. It genuinely makes me twitchy. And it's not even like she continually buys crap and looks great for it, or her house. It's just buying stuff for the sake of it. I follow two women on Insta whose niche is buying second hand and they both always genuinely look stunning. I find it so much more interesting to see women create stylish outfits and homes with items they've chanced upon in a charity shop than someone spaffing money up the wall with a scattergun approach.

Reactions: 19
How long did your new Christmas jumpsuit make you happy for Babs? 10 minutes?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's a popsy fb group. It's one of the most craziest groups ever. The clothes are treated like a cult brand with some women getting into debt to buy them and a limited release each week of a certain pattern. And apparently the material is rubbish and bobbles pretty fast.

Anyone on here complaining of bullying when it's obvious she reads these threads needs to have a think if they should be a member on here.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
How long did your new Christmas jumpsuit make you happy for Babs? 10 minutes?
Exactly this.

She'll be feeling the aching void that needs to be filled with yet another sweatshop manufactured item of shite by lunchtime.

If she MUST shop continuously, why can she not support local business when they really bloody need it? Birmingham is a really creative city and there's all manner of makers and sellers that she could support AND it would tie in with her Brummy brand. But no. She chooses to support mass producing manufacturers who don't need the support all that much.

Reactions: 14
Regarding her latest grid post .

My mum also wore a jumpsuit in the 80s , a really gorgeous tight fitting one & she also walked down Erdington high street ...(Probably in heels or wedges too). Looking splendid.

But my dear you cannot compare. My mum like her Nan would have worn it for style ... definitely not for comfort and definitely not looking like a slob.

P.S Erdington high street was a lovely place back then 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think we're all being a bit deluded if we think that posting on here is "less than" posting on Facebook. It's still not directly AT her, it's not commenting on her Instagram page or her YouTube. And I didn't read anything on there that was that bad but maybe my standards are low 😂😂😂
I think it is worse to post on Facebook when it was Aldi's and not hers because she's not really able to defend herself on that post because it involves putting the job in jeopardy. She's welcome to come into tattle and stand up for herself here 😂

• Haha
After all the fallout over the DV comments a few months ago, why would she talk about tit punching someone? She really isn’t very bright is she?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
After all the fallout over the DV comments a few months ago, why would she talk about tit punching someone? She really isn’t very bright is she?
Her joy in life (alongside the tat addiction) is showing tattlers how she is in control, and pushing what she says and does to show how she gets away with it and nothing we say can stop her. It's sad and pathetic, especially because she sees this type of behaviour as a 'win'

Reactions: 12
Will the fb live go ahead? She’s never mentioned it on her own socials, was the jumpsuit purchase for the event?

Reactions: 10
Will the fb live go ahead? She’s never mentioned it on her own socials, was the jumpsuit purchase for the event?
I'm really confused about why she hasn't mentioned it yet! I mean, I know there's still time but you'd have thought she'd have mentioned it.

Also, do you think she'll appear in her dressing gown? At 5pm she's rarely still dressed 🙄

• Haha
I'm really confused about why she hasn't mentioned it yet! I mean, I know there's still time but you'd have thought she'd have mentioned it.

Also, do you think she'll appear in her dressing gown? At 5pm she's rarely still dressed 🙄
If course she hasn’t mentioned it, she doesn’t want to send everybody to the Aldi page!!!

• Haha
‘Werk from home chic’ you mean IRK from HOME
No, you’re lying on the sofa under a blanket. How’s about turning the heating on and drying out some of that condensation that pissing down your windows before the rot sets in u absolute turnip ffs

hope it helps!

I also see that some of the Facebook comments have been deleted! 😱

Has anyone else got the alarm set for 5pm
Postponed dinner til 6pm
And banished the kids (A La Babs style) to their bedrooms for an hour while they watch the FB live 🤣🙌🥳🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.