Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the vlog to see if it is a sneaky ad for flash and it is. Side note: How does she not know what a bay window is?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s not serious? Actually labelling herself as the Kween of RE because she taught it, what, 5 years ago?? She’s so bloody awful. I used to be a full time primary teacher, gave it up four years ago to do supply. Will fully admit I’m out of touch with day to day teaching, the curriculum, assessment expectations etc. I can turn up, deliver lessons, manage kids and mark work. Beyond that, I’m not a teacher anymore. Well, apart from a home school one 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ I can still string a sentence together and use the correct spelling and punctuation though, unlike Babs. I can also let my kids get on with topics that I know a lot about without interfering because it’s not about me, it’s about them learning for themselves. And what is with the aggressive selfie? Bloody twit.View attachment 388813

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She’s not serious? Actually labelling herself as the Kween of RE because she taught it, what, 5 years ago?? She’s so bloody awful. I used to be a full time primary teacher, gave it up four years ago to do supply. Will fully admit I’m out of touch with day to day teaching, the curriculum, assessment expectations etc. I can turn up, deliver lessons, manage kids and mark work. Beyond that, I’m not a teacher anymore. Well, apart from a home school one 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ I can still string a sentence together and use the correct spelling and punctuation though, unlike Babs. I can also let my kids get on with topics that I know a lot about without interfering because it’s not about me, it’s about them learning for themselves. And what is with the aggressive selfie? Bloody twit.View attachment 388813
Babs I'm sure ethics and morals are covered in the RE curriculum, you're not practising those anymore eh?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
What has annoyed me is the fact she’s taking so much glee in kenny spilling nail varnish remover over his laptop. You can see the sheer satisfaction on her face. Spiteful witch

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’ve noticed, particularly on her Facebook page, that she’ll write a post about feeling lonely or sad and how her followers are her online family and how she’s there for them all...blah blah....

Then she’ll get some really quite moving replies from key-workers on the front line or people who’ve lost close family members to COVID. Now whilst I appreciate that it would be very lengthy to reply to everything, single comment, the most she ever does reply is “lots of love” or just a heart ❤ emoji and even then it’s only ever to the odd, few comments.

She tries to come across as emphatic but it just screams...”Look at me. I am insecure. I need your reaction to every, single thing that I do”

Reactions: 17
What has annoyed me is the fact she’s taking so much glee in kenny spilling nail varnish remover over his laptop. You can see the sheer satisfaction on her face. Spiteful witch
Exactly, if my husband did this I would be panicking that we would potentially have to shell out another £300-£400 on a new one if it couldn’t be fixed not laughing. It just shows how easy come, easy go things are to her, quite the opposite to how most people are feeling now. She is truly awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mothers Day mugs... it's 14th March, so they will be released around the 9th, then she will be unable to source boxes, then they will arrive next mothers day!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
More mugs incoming for Mother’s Day 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m assuming they are going to have the word Mom featured?
Ramped up the sympathy yesterday & sell, sell, sell today.
The Christmas mugs didn’t sell out Babs, read the room.

And she’s in her pyjamas at 2pm! 2 bleeping o’clock! Wtf?!
No walk today then?

Reactions: 15
I know, she’s ridiculous! So mean when Stephan has a proper job that he need the laptop to do.

Also another time she is unaware of her privilege. Our laptop broke over the summer and my husband wasn’t working so it was a really big deal for us to replace it so my kids could use us for home schooling.

She is laughing because they can easily afford another laptop if it can’t be fixed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She's thinking of doing a new mug? Why? Because the last ones were such a runaway success?

She really is an unimaginative sponge. Is she ever going to do anything else other than the tit mugs? She doesn't even design them, she just tells the poor graphic designer what "hilarious" slogan she wants and let's the actual talented person do the hard work.

I wonder when the leftover Xmas mugs will be appearing on the TK Maxx website 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she going to expect everyone to buy her pamphlet and a mug for their mum

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kween of Ads KeBab take a note of Claire Witt's Instagram today and you'll see how an Ad should be done. Claire was sent some Nutmeg clothing and she done 14 stories talking about each item of clothing and a grid post with 4 photos. Beat that Bab!

Reactions: 11
She's so happy that Kenny spilling the nail varnish remover is giving her some content 🙄🤦‍♀️ What a desperate pathetic idiot She's become!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And she’s in her pyjamas at 2pm! 2 bleeping o’clock! Wtf?!
This has pissed me right off. I've had a busy and stressful morning with work, am feeling exhausted and was horribly surprised when I looked at the time to see it was only 2pm. I started writing a lot more but nobody needs to hear my sob story, we've all got it tough, suffice to say I'd bleeping love to be sat on my bed in my pyjamas right now.

I thought she had a lot of "work" to do today?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Mothers Day mugs... it's 14th March, so they will be released around the 9th, then she will be unable to source boxes, then they will arrive next mothers day!
Mother’s Day mugs sold by a mum who does as little as possible 🤣 I think I’ll pass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This has pissed me right off. I've had a busy and stressful morning with work, am feeling exhausted and was horribly surprised when I looked at the time to see it was only 2pm. I started writing a lot more but nobody needs to hear my sob story, we've all got it tough, suffice to say I'd bleeping love to be sat on my bed in my pyjamas right now.

I’m more than happy to hear your sob story! And not just because I posted mine. Well wasn’t really a sob story just get a bleeping grip, witch story. Her not you obviously.
In all seriousness I hope you’re ok

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I want to hear you!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.