Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve met her and I can vouch she is the least kooky or interesting person. She was completely normal, nothing really exciting about her personality. Does she think that if she tells people that she’s such an extrovert that people will believe her. Like when she said she enjoys spraying her plants and that makes her batty...not really. My god she really is not that interesting!
Am I sensing some regret about oversharing with strangers in queues? News Flash you over share all over the internet and that reaches far more strangers than one person in a queue. No wonder she's a mess, if she cringes at the thought of her oversharing she must be in a constant state of cringe

Reactions: 15
Front liner here well I shouldn’t be but get pulled back when the tit hits the fan and my trust redeploys isn’t to support our colleagues that never stopped battling the virus. I can’t speak for all but tonight she’s fucked me right off more than normal with her pity me posts. My friends are broken from never stopping because even when their shifts have finished their minds can’t switch off. They are pushed to their limit and then past it mentally and physically. They’ve nursed and then watched their colleagues die. They’ve nursed and then watched their friends and relatives (inc my own mother and grandfather) die on their units. In ppe we can’t breathe in, we can’t take off to hydrate no chance of going to the toilet.
We are terrified we will take the virus back to our families to the point where we strip in the porch and do not let people touch us until we have showered. Our clothes are kept in separate bags and washed alone 2 or 3 times We cannot talk to our friends and families about our day because what the duck would we say if we actually could. Our children having to still go to school so they are at risk and wtf do we do about childcare our shifts are 12 hours school is from 9-3 if we are lucky if both parents are key workers your screwed. If you’re a single parent you’re screwed. And yet I am lucky when the cases start to fall and the icus are not running at over capacity those of us that are redeployed to support can go back to our normal nhs jobs and our icu colleagues still don’t get a break the cases will still continue to come not as a wave but a trickle and they will never recover.
but yes let’s feel sorry for lonely Emma in her Liliput Lane house, making money out of the babettes and selling her children because she can’t bore the duck out strangers about her boyfriend dumping her when she was 14 because she wore her hair up. Lonely with her sister in her bubble, her husband who adores her at home, her kids who are able to be safe at home with her friends and family on FaceTime bleeping get a grip witch. Honestly you spoilt little narc.
So if you’re reading this Emma Conway in your ivory tower of lies shove your pity party up your arse. I hope your fake world comes crashing down around you
Just wanted to reach out in solidarity. The trust I work at is the same with redeployment. I work full time mon-fri for a community trust (not acute) I haven’t been redeployed but I’m picking up bank shifts at the weekend to help out where I can. The community nurses are on their knees and, in my opinion, don’t get the recognition ward nurses in acute hospitals do. Anyways I dont think babs has any comprehension of what’s really happening, but she does suffer with being tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just wanted to reach out in solidarity. The trust I work at is the same with redeployment. I work full time mon-fri for a community trust (not acute) I haven’t been redeployed but I’m picking up bank shifts at the weekend to help out where I can. The community nurses are on their knees and, in my opinion, don’t get the recognition ward nurses in acute hospitals do. Anyways I dont think babs has any comprehension of what’s really happening, but she does suffer with being tone deaf.
Babs has zero idea. With her TWO fridges full of food and drink, with both her and Stephen still able to work and do it from home, her children are old enough to entertain themselves, she was a teacher so in theory has experience to deal with home schooling, she has all the gadgets for the kids to home school, she's always buying herself new clothes, new tat, she has people to call for a chat because they aren't busy front line workers, she's able to go for a walk every day. Her list of blessings is endless and her loneliness is nothing compared to those people that live alone and have been shielding, she's seen her family and friend. She needs to pull herself together.

Reactions: 21
Babs has zero idea. With her TWO fridges full of food and drink, with both her and Stephen still able to work and do it from home, her children are old enough to entertain themselves, she was a teacher so in theory has experience to deal with home schooling, she has all the gadgets for the kids to home school, she's always buying herself new clothes, new tat, she has people to call for a chat because they aren't busy front line workers, she's able to go for a walk every day. Her list of blessings is endless and her loneliness is nothing compared to those people that live alone and have been shielding, she's seen her family and friend. She needs to pull herself together.
Exactly. I have no issue with people that are truly lonely I just don’t believe she is. There are plenty of people that are single parents, estranged from their family, have real mental health issues which means they are alone I could go on. She’s not lonely just bored the bleeping off to Disney and then Brighton the throwing her kids in summer camp so she had no responsibilities prove that. The daily “walks” now I would give anything to be able to spend a couple of days at home doing sod all whilst my other half did everything with the kids or even didn’t he’s a key worker too so we could both do nothing but watch films with them. Can’t see it happening for a while tho.

To all of you that are key/essential workers (not just the nhs) and to those of you that are following the guidance and staying home. I salute every single one of you and hope to god you’re all safe and well

• Heart
She’s not lonely she’s bored. She’s missing the freedoms her old way of life pre pandemic gave her and how much she took for granted. She’s realising that without tat hauls she’s got nothing and she can see everything starting to crumble.

She also knows we’ve got receipts and call her out on things. Without Tattle she’d have carried on doing what she wanted and just kept it to herself but she’s paranoid now because she knows people live down the road, know where she shops and recognise her when they see her in Matalan.

Not sharing that post in FB is very telling because she knows she’ll get called out on it and told to stfu.

She can’t sit around watching TV all day because Ste is home and he’ll see it. She’s got to homeschool and she can’t because she was a tit teacher of a subject that isn’t that important.

She’s scrabbling for content because she can see it all slipping through her fat fingers. Lonely she is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is she gesturing violence at her audience with that clenched fist. It is quite threatening. That type of gesture could really trigger people
She’s moaning about bros not making the final cut in the 90s boy band polls - shithead they were 80s. And shakes her fist at the camera saying something along the lines of... “why I outta...” now I’m sure she will scream joke but as you say it can be triggering and she’s already had a brush with dv humour you’d think she’d keep drunk Emma’s personality under lock and key

• Haha
She’s moaning about bros not making the final cut in the 90s boy band polls - shithead they were 80s. And shakes her fist at the camera saying something along the lines of... “why I outta...” now I’m sure she will scream joke but as you say it can be triggering and she’s already had a brush with dv humour you’d think she’d keep drunk Emma’s personality under lock and key
I hope she doesn't 'joke' about with threats of violence towards her children. That's not ok 😕

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Is she gesturing violence at her audience with that clenched fist. It is quite threatening. That type of gesture could really trigger people
Learned nothing from being in the national press because she threatened to punch her husband

Imagine being in an abusive relationship, going to stories and seeing that first thing in the morning

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She made her pity stories the day that research on the impact of corona virus and mental health on nhs staff, jeez she is something else..

Reactions: 14
you wouldn't want to met her in a dark alley

Learned nothing from being in the national press because she threatened to punch her husband

Imagine being in an abusive relationship, going to stories and seeing that first thing in the morning
guess her view is all press is good press

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Scratchy pit stories back this morning 🤢🤢
Apparently we are in a pandemic! Who knew? That is totally brand new information. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can she call that a cleaning video?? She wiped the sides down that was it. Pus cleaned the fridge pus watched the kids in the garden why can’t they play alone??
That is not a cleaning video or an organising video as she forgot the before photos she basically showed us her fridges with no food in.
It is such a poor attempt she could of cleaned the cupboard fronts cleaned the non bay windows cleaned her sock cooker top. Filmed mopping the floors that’s a cleaning video. She basically moved her plants around

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can she call that a cleaning video?? She wiped the sides down that was it. Pus cleaned the fridge pus watched the kids in the garden why can’t they play alone??
That is not a cleaning video or an organising video as she forgot the before photos she basically showed us her fridges with no food in.
It is such a poor attempt she could of cleaned the cupboard fronts cleaned the non bay windows cleaned her sock cooker top. Filmed mopping the floors that’s a cleaning video. She basically moved her plants around
I watched the cleaning video yesterday and thought is this a joke?
It’s so BASIC!
Is she trying to reinvent herself as a Mrs Hinch????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you for all you're doing, most of us can only imagine xxxx

Emma, I hope you read this and can sense how upset the person is writing it and feel the true shame you deserve to for the way you're portraying yourself. You're truly disgusting.
Thats what gets me- SHE is making a CHOICE to portray herself as this insensitive, rule breaking, self obsessed, lazy ass... You can be whoever you want on social media, you can make yourself out to be the most woke, generous, charitable soul in the world. So why the duck, given all that freedom, would you make the choice to show yourself the way Emma does???

Reactions: 17
My favourite bit was when she cleaned the glass splash back and had an internal conversation trying to convince herself that even though she doesn't really like it, she does like it, it's ok I guess.

My second favourite bit was her pretending to search for the word 'condensation' and cleaned her moldy window frames asking for advice. All you can do Babs is pay a fortune to get what I hesitate to guess are listed windows changed and have double glazing panes put it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m living alone and have stuck to the rules to whole way through - no trips to Disney or Brighton here. This week I’ve felt really lonely and really like my life isn’t having an impact on anyone.

but then I checked myself; I have a job that hasn’t been impacted, I bought a house in 2020, I could go visit my mom at the weekend who is my support bubble and there are people out there risking their lives who would love my problems to be their only problems. But I think those thoughts take abit of self awareness.....

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.