Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame the Babettes will never ever get the sincere support from Babs that fellow tattlers give each other! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'd be furious if I was the one working (properly I mean not like Babs!) And because my wife was titting around 'filming' I was left to remove nail polish and split the stuff all over my (presumably) work laptop!

And babs sweetie this isnt a gender stereotype for you to banish...works whichever way round..Male...female...non binary....just whomever is actually bleeping working.

Reactions: 16
Shame the Babettes will never ever get the sincere support from Babs that fellow tattlers give each other! ❤
Babettes will never get the support from a fellow babette neither because they're all too busy trying the get Babs attention

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Just bumping this as it's nearly time and I adore it and want it to win!

We won't be able to have "tit" in the thread title though so need to think of a replacement. My suggestion would be "beige".
Love the replacement word! 😁👍

Reactions: 6
Why the duck did he have to do the nail varnish remover? Presumably she wasn’t busy as she sat sneering about it after. If I was him I’d pour the NV remover all over her fave glittery eye shadow!

Reactions: 14
From the comments on her youtube looks like people are starting to see through her Flash non disclosure!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.