Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before, she’s lost her USP. The ‘toddler & working mum’ thing was fine but has now left the building.
There’s no ‘substance’ to her content. She’s trying to dabble in cleaning, cooking, renovating etc etc - she’s all over the shop but it’s all very sketchy & flimsy.
I seriously worry about those Babettes of hers too. How could anyone watch that crap, witness her appalling behaviour & think it’s funny & cute???? I reckon they’re worse than us Tattle folk as they encourage her to perform the way she does & then she loses it & has a meltdown!
Scary stuff.......

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ok she's pissing me off with the I'm lonely routine that she's chugging out. It's either a very well timed feeling of loneliness or she's jumping on the Mum needs to take her hero cape off / same storm different boat bandwagons. Both bandwagons I've suddenly seen a lot of posts about in recent days from lots of other instgrammers.

Is she lonely? No she's bored. She got all that homeschooling tat ready and it seems that the majority of her kids school work is now based online. So there's nothing for her to do and get involved in with so she works watches TV all day. She goes out for an afternoon walk. After the kids school work she shoves them online again to do dance clubs/beavers/any other online activity she can get them signed up for while she sits and takes a pic of them from the other room. Ste puts the beige dinner in the oven so it's not like she can spend some time preparing and cooking dinner for the family. The kids retire to their bedrooms for the night and Emma continues to watch TV like she has done all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m living alone and have stuck to the rules to whole way through - no trips to Disney or Brighton here. This week I’ve felt really lonely and really like my life isn’t having an impact on anyone.

but then I checked myself; I have a job that hasn’t been impacted, I bought a house in 2020, I could go visit my mom at the weekend who is my support bubble and there are people out there risking their lives who would love my problems to be their only problems. But I think those thoughts take abit of self awareness.....
yep those thoughts take a bit of understanding of what mindfulness really is ... hunt babes it's not tidying up some books into a stack

Reactions: 8
Love the “sorry about all the panic stories yesterday” & proceeds to post 7 more before 7.45am. & yes, that cleaning video - WTF?? How does she think everyone else cleans?! I’ll tell you Babs, a lot more thoroughly. I was waiting for something ground breaking (I know, I know) but was just left thinking what was that?!? & HOW MUCH MILK??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve said it before, she’s lost her USP. The ‘toddler & working mum’ thing was fine but has now left the building.
There’s no ‘substance’ to her content. She’s trying to dabble in cleaning, cooking, renovating etc etc - she’s all over the shop but it’s all very sketchy & flimsy.
I seriously worry about those Babettes of hers too. How could anyone watch that crap, witness her appalling behaviour & think it’s funny & cute???? I reckon they’re worse than us Tattle folk as they encourage her to perform the way she does & then she loses it & has a meltdown!
Scary stuff.......
It really is scary because when will it ever end? If she reads here, she’s getting free advice from some ‘insanely clever ladies’ so why doesn’t she take it? She must make a fortune just on her crap ads and you tube vids if she insists on putting herself out there in this way!!!

Reactions: 14
Exactly. I have no issue with people that are truly lonely I just don’t believe she is. There are plenty of people that are single parents, estranged from their family, have real mental health issues which means they are alone I could go on. She’s not lonely just bored the bleeping off to Disney and then Brighton the throwing her kids in summer camp so she had no responsibilities prove that. The daily “walks” now I would give anything to be able to spend a couple of days at home doing sod all whilst my other half did everything with the kids or even didn’t he’s a key worker too so we could both do nothing but watch films with them. Can’t see it happening for a while tho.

To all of you that are key/essential workers (not just the nhs) and to those of you that are following the guidance and staying home. I salute every single one of you and hope to god you’re all safe and well
I feel for a lot of people during this who have gone months without loved ones, but Emma has flouted the rules since the beginning and seen her sister and her parents and presumably his family too. She has been on holidays, met up with friends regularly, had more days out even just national trust walks than ever was necessary. She is not lonely she is bored because she cant fill her life with superficial materialistic things from shops or disney because she would be called out for being a covid twit. She is incredibly out of touch and should acknowledge how privileged she is her life has not changed except having to actually spend time with her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She makes me furious. I am really close to my gran and I’ve seen her twice this year! And Christmas was just at home with my partner. Don’t get me wrong it was lovely but I do miss getting together with all the family, it’s sometimes the only time of year I see certain members of my family. I’ve seen my mum a handful of times, outside socially distant, even in the winter. These influencers need to be held accountable!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How can she call that a cleaning video?? She wiped the sides down that was it. Pus cleaned the fridge pus watched the kids in the garden why can’t they play alone??
That is not a cleaning video or an organising video as she forgot the before photos she basically showed us her fridges with no food in.
It is such a poor attempt she could of cleaned the cupboard fronts cleaned the non bay windows cleaned her sock cooker top. Filmed mopping the floors that’s a cleaning video. She basically moved her plants around
Well, that's because she's a "plant mom" now 🤢🥴

Someone pass Emma a spatula - I think the bottom of the barrel might have a smidge left in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
After last nights pity party it seems she's deleted lots of yesterday's Stories...
I know they disappear after 24 hours but there were a few from 23 hours ago and then it skipped to todays with lots missing in-between 🤦‍♀️🙄
So she made a huge post about it but then deleted the evidence.
She's an utter twit.
I wasn't going to watch her video but I need a laugh so think I might 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok she's pissing me off with the I'm lonely routine that she's chugging out. It's either a very well timed feeling of loneliness or she's jumping on the Mum needs to take her hero cape off / same storm different boat bandwagons. Both bandwagons I've suddenly seen a lot of posts about in recent days from lots of other instgrammers.

Is she lonely? No she's bored. She got all that homeschooling tat ready and it seems that the majority of her kids school work is now based online. So there's nothing for her to do and get involved in with so she works watches TV all day. She goes out for an afternoon walk. After the kids school work she shoves them online again to do dance clubs/beavers/any other online activity she can get them signed up for while she sits and takes a pic of them from the other room. Ste puts the beige dinner in the oven so it's not like she can spend some time preparing and cooking dinner for the family. The kids retire to their bedrooms for the night and Emma continues to watch TV like she has done all day.
To be fair, I think we are all missing social interaction- I walked through our town centre the other day and saw an old school friend, we just waved an acknowledgement and it actually upset me a bit to think that in normal times we might have stopped, chatted, got a coffee together. And it’s January- which is always a slog. But my sympathy for Emma always evaporates becsuse she does nothing to help herself!! She is the one person in that house with no defined purpose. Ste is doing a "9-5" from home, the schoolwork for the kids is more structured this time so she can't go all wishy washy on it and announce that they can have Fridays off. She doesn't feel lonely so much as she feels abandoned by her family who are all gainfully occupied elsewhere and aren't buzzing around "Babs: Centre of the Universe" for once. That is ok when they are at the office/school, but not in front of her face!!! Her work is unstructured at the best of times, but there are many things she could be doing to occupy herself if she wasn't so unmotivated by anything except buying stuff!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Love the “sorry about all the panic stories yesterday” & proceeds to post 7 more before 7.45am. & yes, that cleaning video - WTF?? How does she think everyone else cleans?! I’ll tell you Babs, a lot more thoroughly. I was waiting for something ground breaking (I know, I know) but was just left thinking what was that?!? & HOW MUCH MILK??
It’s all rather hilarious when you remember she has a cleaner.
Granted she may not be coming at the moment (even though she can, my cleaner has made the sensible choice not to go from home to home)
But babs is talking as if she is a old hat at cleaning: ‘what I do here is I take all my plants off the window sill to give it a really good shrub’
Do you babs, but do YOU really??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After last nights pity party it seems she's deleted lots of yesterday's Stories...
I know they disappear after 24 hours but there were a few from 23 hours ago and then it skipped to todays with lots missing in-between 🤦‍♀️🙄
So she made a huge post about it but then deleted the evidence.
She's an utter twit.
I wasn't going to watch her video but I need a laugh so think I might 🤣🤣
Shes probably remembering them as her 'drunk stories'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes probably remembering them as her 'drunk stories'
Nothing! And I mean nothing, makes any sense.
She's homeschooling, but by lunchtime she's produced a video on Tiktok cos there's nothing to do.
She's moved house and is going to do renovation but so far that's just Kenny badly painting 2 walls.
She got a slow cooker for Christmas but its still in the corner of her bedroom.
She's got kids, a husband (if you can call him that) a sister in her support bubble and parents who she can speak to whenever she wants, albeit digitally. But she's lonely?
She's a contradiction in terms.

Reactions: 21

And there's no holiday spreadsheets to spend hours filling in

Reactions: 8
Who was it who suggested the next thread title of ‘who won the competition babs’ ? Its genius

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok I know I'm early here but to hell with it 🤣🤣

Next thread title - 🥁🥁🥁

"This is not just tit roast dinner.. this is Em and S tit roast dinner"
Just bumping this as it's nearly time and I adore it and want it to win!

We won't be able to have "tit" in the thread title though so need to think of a replacement. My suggestion would be "beige".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just bumping this as it's nearly time and I adore it and want it to win!

We won't be able to have "tit" in the thread title though so need to think of a replacement. My suggestion would be "beige".
Frozen?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.