Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a reason for this, you yellow toothed horror: Bros were NOT a 90s boy band. They were 80s. My god Emma, you are bleeping useless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
“Let me know if you can’t choose”
I’m sorry, are there actually people who take this so seriously that they find themselves physically unable to make a choice between Westlife and New Kids? Who are these people? How do they get through a day? Shall I have a bath or a shower? Tea or coffee? Cereal or toast? Dressed or naked? Christ on a bike. If people were messaging me telling me they couldn’t choose between two old school boy bands I would be telling them to give their head a wobble, grow the hell up and get a life. What will they do when faced with a life and death decision, or one with serious consequences? Message Babs and ask her for advice? I hope not, because *spoiler alert* she doesn’t give a tit about her followers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Rosie Ramsay’s Instagram just popped up while I was “pottering”, Babs is definitely stalking her feed. Same Smeg fridge, sharing the same inspirational quotes. She’ll be buying that laptop table Rosie’s just recommended next 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also - yesterday's woe is me grid post specifically drew attention to her stories. So far the ad is story only so she found a way to guarantee that more people will check out her stories.

So gross and manipulative.
It dawned on me recently that I never watched her stories (or anyone's, I just ignored them on my Instagram) and purely followed her grid posts. It was when I started watching stories that I realised the true Babs was totally different to the censored grid posts and comments. So bringing attention to her stories may actually send people over to the IC200 side 👍 it certainly did me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Shouldn’t yesterday’s ‘cleaning’ vlog have been marked AD as it featured the product she’s being paid to advertise?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Her ad’s are so lacking in effort compared to other influencers. I’ve seen a few ad’s on Instagram for the new Flash cleaning spray. Miss Greedy, for example, advertises Flash, but her ad’s are well thought out and detailed. Babs ad’s, in comparison, are so rushed and gabbled, just like they’re an afterthought. She’s so lazy.
Surely P&G must notice this, I don’t understand why she still gets to work with them. 🤔
I don't know why she gets work with anyone to be honest. The way she was banging on about the Rightmove ad she done saying how emotional to film it was etc made it sound like it would actually be decent. I watched it on YouTube and it wasn't. I cant believe that she earned money from that Rightmove vid. She basically said I bought my houses through Rightmove. And 30 seconds before the end she said make sure you check out Rightmove. That was it. Didn't talk about the website, the search features it has, the way you can book to view etc. It was basically a video talking about where she's lived. Such lazy ads. She's just instilling into her children that you can earn a tit load of money for being a lazy lard arse.

Reactions: 17
She's actually not very smart at all. Her ego wouldn't allow her to dumb herself down for relatability for the Babettes. She is actually this stupid. I am really surprised at how stupid she is. Dumb. dumb. dumb.

Reactions: 17
The Rolos didn’t get smaller Babs, your fingers got fatter.

Hope that helps x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The hand chin again!!!! Does she really think people haven't twigged why she does it?!

I'm fat, and I just tried this filter because I had a suspicion that turned out to be correct. With this filter and my double chins, I looked exactly like those Wall-E people someone posted the other day! 🤣

EMMA - WHERE IS YOUR BODY CONFIDENCE?

View attachment 388753

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rosie Ramsay’s Instagram just popped up while I was “pottering”, Babs is definitely stalking her feed. Same Smeg fridge, sharing the same inspirational quotes. She’ll be buying that laptop table Rosie’s just recommended next 🙄
And the nursing chair, not realising what it is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The hand chin again!!!! Does she really think people haven't twigged why she does it?!

I'm fat, and I just tried this filter because I had a suspicion that turned out to be correct. With this filter and my double chins, I looked exactly like those Wall-E people someone posted the other day! 🤣

View attachment 388753
News flash Babs, liquid and laptops don’t mix! (Why oh why was Pus helping remove nail polish anywhere near a laptop?)

• Wow
Reactions: 12

View attachment 388753
Yes that was me, I wanted to ruin that film for her by tainting it with tattle

She doesn't wear such a variety of clothes nowadays. My guess is they don't fit her anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her ad’s are so lacking in effort compared to other influencers. I’ve seen a few ad’s on Instagram for the new Flash cleaning spray. Miss Greedy, for example, advertises Flash, but her ad’s are well thought out and detailed. Babs ad’s, in comparison, are so rushed and gabbled, just like they’re an afterthought. She’s so lazy.
Surely P&G must notice this, I don’t understand why she still gets to work with them. 🤔
Look at Come Down To The Woods, the stuff she does for Method is so far removed from Babs it makes Emma's look even more painful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Nice bit of engagement in the pity post just before posting an advert! What a vile, manipulative witch she is.
All the Babettes thanking her for her content, pouring their heart out to her and sending her their love while all the time this witch knew what she had planned and that she'd get the numbers up by doing so.
I'm not surprised, but that is a new low, even for her.
Exactly, she's a hard faced cow and you can imagine her sneering at all the babettes anyway to her sister - no way does she sincerely think she's there for all these lonely new mums, she just sees them as the route to lining her pockets

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.