Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth has she shared that picture? What is wrong with that woman

Reactions: 14
I agree 100% with this. I need to go shopping but I have strawberries, blueberries, salad, carrots, leeks, etc etc and lots of pasta, beans, rice an salad lentils to keep us going. There is zero structure in that household. I bet Ste plays feeezer roulette most nights...
It’s really bad. I must say we do have freezer roulette on a Friday which is considered ‘treat night’ but in all honesty I’d rather make my own pizza as to make up a dough and top a pizza is so easy and a good way to use up cheese and left over salad bits like peppers and toms, mushrooms etc
On the days I work I slow cook a meal so it’s ready when I’m home late and teen can help themselves as it’s ready (usually get a phone call from teen to say is it OK to eat lol!). But yeah disorganised chaos in that house literally
Some nights when late back or things have gone tits up, we grab a 98p pizza from lidl out the freezer and completely pimp it up. Fresh onion, olives, chorizo, mushroom, peppers, chilli the lot. Whacked on top, ovened, halved and served with a duck off big salad. 15 minute dinner when needed. But every night raiding the freezer to find beige? Narp! I managed a few days during xmas doing thatish, and i felt my body almost shutting down 😆

Reactions: 16
KeBabba I can share the email for the covid volunteer for millennium point. No you can’t story it or make a vlog out of it due to data protection

wait, what’s that...... if it doesn’t make you look good as Saint Kween Babs or earn you any money you aren’t interested

ok got it. Dick head

Reactions: 14
And was the school actually ‘disadvantaged’ or did it have pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds? Bit of a difference
i mean, probably the latter. but the school certainly disadvantaged itself by hiring babs as a teacher. disadvantaged RE department, definitely.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Raw chicken stored on top of pizza? 🤢🤢 Top tips from the domestic goddess 🤣 if you want to risk salmonella. Oh salmonella is that a word or did I make it up? Hope that helps 😘

Good job she labelled the yoghurts. I would not have known what was inside the clear plastic container 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They have no food as they buy it and eat it proving once again all the Ocado adverts were only about the money and not at all genuine. What happened to Ste doing a weekly shop in Asda, Babs?

Reactions: 16
Raw chicken stored on top of pizza? 🤢🤢 Top tips from the domestic goddess 🤣 if you want to risk salmonella. Oh salmonella is that a word or did I make it up? Hope that helps 😘

Good job she labelled the yoghurts. I would not have known what was inside the clear plastic container 🤣🤣
what even is the point of the yoghurt container when the yoghurt are all just stacked on top of each other, taking out the container would free up more room for fizzy drinks cans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🤣 babs has finally grasped part whole maths "for 7 year olds" err no babs, my 5yr old does it too! 🤣 Well done, you're only 38yrs behind her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what even is the point of the yoghurt container when the yoghurt are all just stacked on top of each other, taking out the container would free up more room for fizzy drinks cans 😂
Useless and annoying containers are Babs idea of a storage hack

I'm guessing the plastic amazon storage will end up at the tip soon because she already doesn't like it

Reactions: 9
Everyone get your tiny violins out for Emma...She misses people! Even though she has had far more of a social life then most of us as obvs the rules don’t apply to her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everyone get your tiny violins out for Emma...She misses people! Even though she has had far more of a social life then most of us as obvs the rules don’t apply to her
Do we play the tiny violin or throw it at her smeg?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s almost like this staying at home and not seeing anyone is a completely new way of life for her and she’s in the early stages of it!

so incredibly f*ckd off with her today. Babs the vast majority of us have not seen family and friends etc for months!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s almost like this staying at home and not seeing anyone is a completely new way of life for her and she’s in the early stages of it!

so incredibly f*ckd off with her today. Babs the vast majority of us have not seen family and friends etc for months!
She's very hungover and can't cope

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So only now have the followers become “her people”. Oh duck off Babs, you only need them to keep your engagement levels up & the money rolling in. You’ve had two holidays, many outings & shopping trips in 2020 & only now you’re lonely. duck OFF & announce the stationary winner. Hope that helps 😘

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.