Brummy Mummy #52 IBS - Irritating Bab syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Wednesday, it’s past 7am. Where. Is. The. Extra. Long. Vlog. She. Promised. Us.
poor show keBabba, letting drinking on a school night interfere with your “werk”

No doubt she will cite internet/technical problems as the reason - we know though.

Well done tattlers 😂😂😂
View attachment 386801
doing the polls to vote the opp of what you know she wants 😂😂
Does Babs actually still listen the East 17 and Take That? 😴 In 20 years is she still going to be hung up on these bands? She is so desperate to turn back time, it is tragic

Reactions: 12
She has her fridge in her dining room.............zero “cooking” beyond the beige and the pea confetti.
Very true. Also, bread bin opposite end to the toaster.
“Small fridge” full of coke and beer. We like our coke, I buy the packs on offer, keep them in the cupboard and put a couple in the fridge at a time? As I want actual food in my fridge instead of 2 cases of coke 😂

Reactions: 22
Very true. Also, bread bin opposite end to the toaster.
“Small fridge” full of coke and beer. We like our coke, I buy the packs on offer, keep them in the cupboard and put a couple in the fridge at a time? As I want actual food in my fridge instead of 2 cases of coke 😂
She said she wanted to keep the things they really need in the kitchen fridge and the stuff they don't use so much in the dining room. Her kitchen fridge is just full of pop??!! Why doesn't she just keep a couple of cans in that fridge, the rest in the cupboard and then some actual food in the kitchen fridge. Looking at her skin Babs needs to swap a can or two of fizzy pop and a couple of alcoholic drinks a day for big glasses of water

Reactions: 20
She said she wanted to keep the things they really need in the kitchen fridge and the stuff they don't use so much in the dining room. Her kitchen fridge is just full of pop??!! Why doesn't she just keep a couple of cans in that fridge, the rest in the cupboard and then some actual food in the kitchen fridge. Looking at her skin Babs needs to swap a can or two of fizzy pop and a couple of alcoholic drinks a day for big glasses of water
You’re damn right there. I always start the day with a glass of water (then one every two hours, there’s an app to remind me) and I don’t drink alcohol (personal choice). I’m the same age as Emma and my skin looks NOTHING like hers, especially when I wake up. I wish I could share a photo 🤪. I’m not showing off I’m trying to explain to her that you don’t have to give up just because you’ve hit 40, far from it. Now is the most important time to improve your diet, exercise more (Use it or lose it) and overhaul your skincare routine. It’s so important! It’s such an easy way to look tons better 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought the point of a fridge was that it held the most perishable foods so doesn't that by definition make these foods all the foods they use most often?

Wait this is Babs and family, the foods they use most often are in the freezer or in the snack cupboard. Fresh isn't best in that household

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Does Babs actually still listen the East 17 and Take That? 😴 In 20 years is she still going to be hung up on these bands? She is so desperate to turn back time, it is tragic
In fairness, I still listen to Britney, Backstreet Boys, 90s Mariah and George Michael. Even 80s music, like Jason Donovan.
I refuse to accept that today’s noise is music 😂
It’s the only thing I will ever agree with her on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You’re damn right there. I always start the day with a glass of water (then one every two hours, there’s an app to remind me) and I don’t drink alcohol (personal choice). I’m the same age as Emma and my skin looks NOTHING like hers, especially when I wake up. I wish I could share a photo 🤪. I’m not showing off I’m trying to explain to her that you don’t have to give up just because you’ve hit 40, far from it. Now is the most important time to improve your diet, exercise more (Use it or lose it) and overhaul your skincare routine. It’s so important! It’s such an easy way to look tons better 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m a year younger, I do drink alcohol however I also drink 3l of water a day and eat veg on the regular again my skin looks nothing like hers

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As riveting as her latest vlog sounds I don’t think I’ll be watching. It’s 25mins 😱 will just read the highlights here.

Has she announced the stationary competition winner yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That video of her and her sister at the karaoke...🙄it's obvious to see which one of the sisters thinks they're amazing in that video. Also, she got her mom surprise Gary Barlow tickets for Christmas? No, what you actually did Babs is bought your mom something YOU like and gave it to your mom as present so you can go with her and film it for content. But that concert? It won't be happening. I booked my mom concert tickets for May (somebody SHE actually likes) and I've accepted the fact it's probably not going to happen until 2022, if at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now is the most important time to improve your diet, exercise more (Use it or lose it) and overhaul your skincare routine. It’s so important! It’s such an easy way to look tons better 🤷🏻‍♀️
Let us not forget, the family genes aren’t working in her favour...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m a year younger, I do drink alcohol however I also drink 3l of water a day and eat veg on the regular again my skin looks nothing like hers
I'm sure a lot of her skin aging is to do with lack of sleep too

Reactions: 10
People who film at concerts like Emma constantly does are irritating as duck.

Reactions: 26
Her friends now have names 😅 and can I call TINGO. I asked about a cleaning video a few weeks back 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watching her vlog. Why has she roped Pus in to clean the smeg?
Given that Pus literally does everything else, give him a break and a bit of browsing time on Grindr, I mean watching the football!

Reactions: 12
Because the food she does need is in the kitchen, it's just that crisps and biscuits don't need to be stored in the fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People who film at concerts like Emma constantly does are irritating as duck.
It's the "go on Hugh" shouting in her insta stories clip of her at his concert which made me shudder, imagine being the poor sod stuck in front of her listening to her bellowing in your ears.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s going to be well hungover today, I think maybe some of the truths being said here and on her FB are getting her hot and bothered.

Reactions: 9
It's the "go on Hugh" shouting in her insta stories clip of her at his concert which made me shudder, imagine being the poor sod stuck in front of her listening to her bellowing in your ears.
Just watch it with the sound on. What a vile person.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.