Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
No carrots when your son is a vegetarian? I smell something fishy Babs & it’s not your foof.

Also when you’ve bought a huge tub of hummus, you need crudités to dip in? What are you using or does the pot of hummus not exist? So. Many. Questions.
She dips celebrations chocolates in her hummus 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
these are the kind of babettes i like to see! do it! take her away to abu dhabi. she can spread her con-vid germs at your brunches and you'll soon be desperate to snd her back. hopefully the borders will be closed and you'll be stuck with her! 🤞🏻
I really smell bullshit in a lot of these posts.
I’m sure they’re taking the piss - either that or they’re criminally insane.....

• Haha

Good Egg

VIP Member
Happy Christmas IC20000 - you guys have kept me sane during this turbulent year. Your humour, witty ness - oh the lols we’ve had!

“She has no idea what’s going on” lol dressed and ready to leave for wet Sandra’s and Rog’s roast et el.

Also the taggy tagging picture? Was this a pre-record/pre took photo. She painted her nails yesterday red and gold glitter. Yet the photo suspiciously only shows a red nail no glitter?

She’s totally breaking rules.

Oh Babs - you clearly read here. Merry Christmas you filthy animal! Nobody needs to see your morning face, breath and inside your mouth and open pores - hope that helps x

Babsus is the reason for the season. Oh c’mon pus, let us ‘adore’ her Babs the LARD.

• Haha

No style rocky

She thinks she is/was ever so stylish and exciting doesn’t she? I’m 2 years older than her and I’ve never understood her cultural references for years gone by such as boy bands or 90s Disney movies. When she talks about the past she never mentions tabloid magazines, crop tops and the uncomplicated-ness of arranging to meet your mates (without tech) clubbing all night, getting an hours sleep, rolling into your Saturday job, feeling shit all day and then doing it all again that night......or maybe that was just me.

Last edited:
  • Heart

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas guys, we may have a bad reputation on here 😅 but there are some genuinely lovely helpful people on here and this has given us a place where we can have a laugh and a lot of us have had it harder than babs this year so take it easy and I hope you’re all able to have a good day tomorrow however you’re spending it ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Curveball

Chatty Member
So the veggie thing is new to them? Hadn’t he been veggie for at least a month? How has she not researched online or bought books to support him? It’s not about being fun, it’s about taking him seriously as as the adult, ensuring he still gets all the nutrients he may lack by not eating meat. Has she not been doing this? Make a Bolognese with lentils and veg instead of beef - it’s not hard? She’s been banging on about having nothing to do. Why not do this? Hope that helps x

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
aaaand the year before that...View attachment 369258
she's literally filled her own room with balloons for the past few years, yet suddenly it's a huge drama?! she's acting like it's never happened before, to the point where she'd rather move ethan's sleepover to the night before. if the golden child wanted a birthday sleepover, she'd get one. balloons and all.

The saddest thing about this post is the fact that Ethan "decided" he would like the same treatment. So it isn't a thing that was automatically done for both of the children. It was only done for Erin and Ethan literallly had to ask if he could have it done too.

• Sad

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
1.30pm on Christmas Eve afternoon and Babs is pissed and in her PJ's 🤬
What a role model she is not!!!!!
Pandemic or not I never saw my mum sit down on Christmas Eve. She would be cleaning, cooking, baking with us, decorating the Christmas cake she'd spent weeks making, getting the table ready etc. How does any human have this much time to do FUCK ALL!??

Reactions: 26

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
When did they have the photos in the woods done? Her parents were there too 🤔
ooh, well spotted! she posted on november 6th that she'd had them taken "a few weeks ago". interestingly, she only shared photos of herself, ste and the kids on the gram. wet san and rodge were left out, which only proves that she was rule breaking - social distancing rules at the very least were in force in september, especially as her parents were not in her bubble. caught out again by your own stupidity babs!

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
When did they have the photos in the woods done? Her parents were there too 🤔
Well that didn’t take long for her to prove that all along she’s not stuck to the guidelines! Christmas would’ve been exactly the same. Babs you are one of the reasons we’re all in Tier 4 you absolute twat, a family photo shoot was not essential.

• Angry

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Tribute to Babs

"Killer Kween" (style of Killer Queen by Queen)

🎶Covid or not
She don't give a toss,
Bouncing round from shop to shop
Never gives anyone a thought
She's a killer kweeeen
Goodbye to her dignity
Flouting rules tiers 4 to 3
Guaranteed to make you scream

*Instrumental*

For Babsys Christmas
She kept quiet as a mouse
Only to cover up
Staying at Wet Sandra's house
Killer kweeeen
Babette's left hanging on the edge
"Come back to insta" they beg
Can't live without the hauls
Oh what a bunch of fools
All while Babs gurns with glee
Killer kweeeen
Total utter covid kween
Guaranteed to make you wanna scream
Killer kweeeeeen 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

Lreb88

VIP Member
The kitchen dance was awful, what could have been a lovely moment was ruined by her trying to be the centre of attention again, can’t imagine pushing my own child out of the way! She had no interest in dancing with them, just showing off her own crap moves.

BonBon27

VIP Member
Well I think all the stories today and that special new year excitement have all proved one thing - Babs is not for changing! She is staying as she is, doing as she does, living her best lie and carrying on flinging that feckin leg in the air no matter what. So the “break” was for nothing.

I guess at least that means she’ll still be giving us plenty of content, so at least we’ll be able to carry on our banter over here! Happy new year KeBabettes, I hope all of you stay safe and well. May 2021 be filled with Baileys, big mini cheddars, Netflix, shuffling through parks pretending to run, bath bombs, fajitas, tat and tiny houses x

Last edited:
  • Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Didn't she say previously she stopped drinking because she was an aggressive drunk and would argue with people? I can totally believe that, Babs get back on the wagon fast!!

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Oh blimey - Hinch is having another baby. That’s a guaranteed shit load of extra content & money coming her way.

Cue Emma: Phil & Grant bouncing in her 6th dressing gown, gunt a quivering beneath & whispered sweet nothings with her Bailey’s breath......

Hide PUS! Shoe cupboard! Quick!! 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Have just caught up on Bazilla’s faux nonchalant flounce off Instagram. A few thoughts:
-This was definitely planned and she only mentioned last minute so she didn’t have to account for it in a detailed way.
- She only started to look shifty in her stories yesterday when she mentioned having a break and that they’d only be doing ‘walks’. I also believe there is a psychological display of guilt/cover up here which is why she made a joke about getting ready for a big party at New Years to cover for Christmas rule breaking.
- They usually stay over Christmas Eve, yes? So I reckon they had Christmas morning in their house to make it look like they had made adjustments to fit the rules but they stayed over last night instead so they could all go shopping today. If it’s normally Christmas Day night they stay over then they can still do it this way!
-Even if she has kept the rules (not bloody likely) to avoid upsetting people in tier 4 seeing her with family on Christmas Day, it would speak to her repeated behaviour of disappearing when things get tricky as she has no tact and doesn’t know what to do or say.
Conclusion: She’s a twat

Last edited:
Reactions: 25