Brummy Mummy #50 There ain’t no National Trust in our Babs

What is your most hated Babism?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20201223_200050.png

Posted this at end of last thread but putting it here too...8th July-rehashed content AGAIN

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I adore the poll 🥰 I have a feeling she will make a point of using them all more frequently to piss us off because she's so GREAT AT HER JOB 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my goodness. My very first thread title and the equivalent of Christmas number one. I'm rabid. Think I'll celebrate with a watery baileys hot cock, pull gurning faces, sniff my children and make my husband sleep in the bath same bed as me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I adore the poll 🥰 I have a feeling she will make a point of using them all more frequently to piss us off because she's so GREAT AT HER JOB 🥴
My little Christmas gift to all of you 🥰
sorry I didn’t include all of her annoying words.

Reactions: 11
classy as ever. flouting her christmas food stash on the gram when people are literally struggling to feed their kids. but hey, it's okay because babs has alcohol and endless snacks. promoting binge eating, binge drinking AND panic buying/food hoarding. she's beyond insensitive.

i'm also curious where the hummus is in this layout of festive snacks. just proves that "ste's off to do a food shop, bye love you" was total bullshit, as i don't spy any "big mini cheddars" either. not that I've looked too closely. but standard crass babs with the placement of the mince pies and the nuts. HILARIOUS.

i, for one, am forever grateful she kept her pyjamas on for this shot,so i don't have to spend the evening bleaching my eyeballs. 🤢

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
these are the kind of babettes i like to see! do it! take her away to abu dhabi. she can spread her con-vid germs at your brunches and you'll soon be desperate to snd her back. hopefully the borders will be closed and you'll be stuck with her! 🤞🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.