Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
20201223_200050.png

Posted this at end of last thread but putting it here too...8th July-rehashed content AGAIN

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Popped round to Emma’s earlier for a catch up & a pint of Egg Nog.
Helped her to get ready for NYE & took a cheeky, sneaky pic.
This look - I ADORE it 😘
EE760954-0EA5-4D25-BAC6-E617300A81E5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Instashambles

PERHAPS I am the most miserable bastard on the planet but I'm glad to have no where to go tonight. Hubby is cooking a lovely meal, I've a new pair of Joules pjs (sale bargain) to adorn, festive TV to catch up on and a nice bottle of fizz chilling. Not a headband or blusher brush in sight.
Happy New Year IC2000, you lot have made my actual year 🥂🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Loopybird69

VIP Member
B2FB0DDE-673C-4DD8-95DF-77E217B8C32B.jpg

seriously. It’s the child’s birthday. In. Fucking. Lockdown. If all he asked for was to sleep with you (i don’t believe this for a second) then why persuade him to a different night for. Your. Own. Selfish. Reasons. You. Fucking. Incompetent. Excuse. For. A. Parent.
honestly she boils my piss. The lying, lazy. Fucking wankstain

• Heart
Reactions: 36

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
No carrots when your son is a vegetarian? I smell something fishy Babs & it’s not your foof.

Also when you’ve bought a huge tub of hummus, you need crudités to dip in? What are you using or does the pot of hummus not exist? So. Many. Questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Puddypants

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
Breaking all the rules shes lucky no-one caught her,no interest in the son its all about her daughter

• Heart

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
She's angry! Like really angry deep down. Its so obvious in her body language, more so when she's had a drink,,,,, but apparent most of the time. Her facial expressions and tone of voice are an indication that she's hiding stuff too. She's frustrated too (not just sexually 😆) but also in her general persona. Its likely to be because so much of her usual Christmas & NY content can't be shared. NOTICE I SAID CAN'T BE SHARED AND NOT - DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!
The dancing with her children showed that anger. She was so aggressive. When I mess about with mine, we are laughing and I'm swinging my smallest about.

The failed dancing on the table reminded me of that pissed work colleague who *has* to be centre of attention at the Christmas do while the rest of us roll our eyes and try to avoid them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Stimpii

VIP Member
Just leave out a bag of microwaved frozen veg. I’m sure the reindeer won’t mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
The photoshoot was Oct 11th
The old tier 2 restrictions for Birmingham came into force Oct 14th
However rule of 6 was in place before then so PUS, KeBab, Ez, the boy, wet san, rodge and the photographer would be 7...im not sure if the photographer as she was working would be exempt does anyone know? I checked and the kids counted in the rule of 6.
Social distancing was in place at this time and this photo shows it wasnt being followed...surely the photographer should have been following guidelines?
In short...she broke the rules...dont feel sorry for yourself in tier 4 Babs its because of people like you we are in this mess...you're a nob
Hope this helps

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I've just had a look back at her posts from last year,,,,,, she posted every day over Christmas and New Year! All kinds of crap!
There is definitely something going on this year!?? Either massive rule breaking or she's taking time out to reflect and change 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Who am I kidding. Its obviously the first one 🤦‍♀️🤣

Her return will absolutely be her massive head at 6am looking all sweaty and gross while she rubs the make-up out of her eye left over from Christmas day 🤮🤢 when she last washed.
"Morning. Its New Years Eve.
Hope you are well?
We absolutely didn't go and stay over at Wet Sandras's.
We absolutely didn't have the in laws over for a buffet.
We've just basically been walking since Christmas Eve. I've endlessly walked to the fridge and back. I've walked to the Drinks cabinet (shelf)
Ste has walked upto the top floor where he now sleeps cos of his snoring.
Erin no longer walks anywhere, she dances to get around cos she's a prima ballerina in training now.
Lucy walks to anywhere I'm not"
There'll be no mention of Ethan cos, well, cos its Ethan 😢
This will be her New Year inspirational come back! I. Cannot. Wait.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I have just trawled through this thread to find someone say this!!! I AM SO SICK OF IT! Why does she think it’s impressive? It’s literally not even hard or fast or anything? In fact it’s barely even a rap. And she has to do it every. single. time. she watches the film! And always finished with a ‘I am still SHOOKETH I can do that, shall I put it on my CV’
She’s a cunt. Sorry for the use of the word but if you look up the definition of it in the dictionary it does state Emma Louise Conway. Thinks she’s Birmingham’s answer to Pam Ayers more like Birmingham’s own ugly sister - too much make up and not much between the ears. Most notable achievement: knowing all the words to a rap from a film and being able to fit her fist in her gob (brings a whole new definition to the word “fisting”)

Merry Christmas bitches - may Santa unload his sack for you all 😬 and thanks for getting me through one of the shittest years of my life x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
And does anyone remember when Emma wasn't going to share about Ez's operation etc 🙄🤦‍♀️ yeah right!
That poor girl.

And as for the sleep over! Jesus what a fucked up messed up family. Kicking your husband out for your daughter and calling it a 'sleep over' because he snores! 🤷‍♀️ What a weirdo!

• Sad
Reactions: 32