Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
Merry Christmas KeBab...my gift to you is reporting you mug pic from this morn which you failed to disclose as an ad.
Enjoy your week off-if I get so much as a hint that you are breaking covid guidelines during it I will be reporting you so my gift to Wet San can be a covid fine.
Hope that helps
ps your slow cooker will be collecting dust on top of the kitchen cupboards by NYE...tattle bingo prediction

To the remaining IC2000 have a lovely day. @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn My vote for lowlight of 2020 with Babs will be fajita gate...its the reason I am here xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

chipstick

VIP Member
Oh, Emma. Emma, Emma, Emma.

What is the purpose of this apostrophe?

Would hate to insult your intelligence, can you please explain the rules of grammar to me as the way I have been taught is so obviously incorrect.

Could be worse, anyway. You could be tasked with imparting knowledge to young people! Maybe you leaving teaching was for the best.

Hope that helps 🤗

Screenshot_20201224-155305_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
Right, so I’ve checked her page, 11 stories in 3hrs... I’m ready to dive in...
1) who gets up at 6am over Christmas if you don’t have to be at work?? Usually we wake up later than usual over the holidays because we don’t have to be up early except for the days I’m working but I let everybody else sleep in
2) if Ste is in the bedroom trying to sleep I’d be pissed she has the light on, also isn’t she fully clothed in bed? Like who does that?
3) she isn’t speaking the truth, she can’t look us straight in the eye.
4) 11 stories, 11 stories!!!
5) her smirking 😏 when she mentions homeschooling she doesn’t give a flying fuck about anybody else except herself.
6) she also doesn’t give a fuck bout being in teir 4 too! The rules don’t effect the Conway/Wetton clan
7) she is crass, rude and like a teen girl. She clearly isn’t getting any.
8) that photo of Ethan is pure guilt after reading the truth on how much she favours Erin. She isn’t actually spending time with him, she took a photo look 👀 I care - pull the other one!
9) she “loves being a mum” ummmm why do you spend 80% of your time moaning and being on your own in your pit or writing blog posts on how you hate parenthood then? You LOVE the fact being a mum gives you a niche to be a dick on the Internet.

That being said fellow Tattle bastards and ICCrew even though the path ahead may be rocky, I’m glad to be sharing the Tattle journey with you 😘. Happy new year 🥳 - Hope that helps x

• Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
But then she would have to admit her behaviour is a problem. She can’t do that as she has so many enablers surrounding her; Kenny & the wet wipes, btec Paul.

She won’t change anytime soon, the money is the main motivation and the adoration from her fans. In her mind tattlers are the ones with the problem & we shouldn’t discuss any aspect of her life.
Although the admiration from her ‘fans’ plays a big part of it I actually think it’s the admiration from Wet Sandra that makes her do this in some twisted competition with her BAFTA award winning sister. Hence the Brummy Nanny insta account only praising Babs. Somewhere I think there is deep rooted resentment and sibling rivalry.

Well I’ve deleted Instagram (and it feels good). I also want to delete FB but not sure because it’s been a good way to keep in contact with family and friends especially during lockdown. A few comments on here made me reassess my own internet usage and I’m always comparing myself to others etc
I’ll still be here because you guys made this mama feel not so alone last year xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Maybe she's not going to use the slow cooker for its intended purposes but is waiting to use it as a new pot plant.
I have actually googled the Instructions but can’t find any guidance towards cooking frozen chips & fish fingers in it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

• Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Merry Christmas to all you IC Tattlers.
Hoping that 2021 will be a happier & healthier year for all of us 😘 xx

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Fucking hell. I can’t bring myself to watch the stories yet (headache) but the fawning and adoration on her post on insta and fb will have inflated her ego to the size of her nose. Mother fucking Teresa she isn’t.
- bad mood about to start a 12 hr shift in nhs on what is meant to be my annual leave. Shove that on your bumpy road you patronising clusterfucktard! The reason you’ve asked people to pop their Christmas photos of the drinking booze is to make you feel better about your habit isn’t it?!? Twat

Last edited:
  • Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Obviously she has NOT taken the time to reflect and consider taking her account/“brand” in a different direction for the New Year. Back to the same pit scratching crap then. “I watched all this crap on TV and had no-one to tell”???? No friends to zoom/call? Could have lent over and talked to your mum I guess since we’re pretty sure you did exactly what you wanted babs!
Geez what a sad existence though if your main source on social interaction is random strangers on the internet!

Meanwhile back int the real world nurses drs etc are having to cancel NY eve annual leave ( having probably worked Xmas) due to Covid but lets not mention that cos its depressing and your Instagram is a place for only lightness and positivity🙄
Yesterday I spent 7 hours doing online e-learning so I can be a vaccinator ( I was a nurse several years ago) and I have more to do today.I’m trying to get it done ASAP so I can proceed with my application. Not looking for a pat on the back just using that as a point top illustrate your utterly vacuous useless existence. You couldn’t wait to get back on and tell us what you watched on TV over Xmas?! Really?! And that you went for lots of walks!
What a boring life.

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Barely 8 hours into the new year and we’ve been treated to her in that tucking black and white swimming costume again. Blah blah love your skin blah fucking blah about younger Emma

Emma you are so fucking predictable, and boring

• Sick
  • Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
I’ve just been thinking about this and honestly I think she’s made it worse by going quiet. She could have posted a pic of them all on Christmas Day because that was allowed. She could have posted the kids outside on Boxing Day, somewhere non-descript, on a “walk”. She could have posted a poll yesterday - they say you are what you eat so are you “100% Baileys or 100% big mini cheddars?” She could have posted kids in the snow this morning. Then it would seem more normal, more like she isn’t hiding anything. She literally never takes time off Instagram so it’s just screaming that she’s doing something wrong!
You could have asked us Babs and we could have given you some top tips on how to trick your Babettes so they keep paying your bills in the new year. Hope that helps 😘

BonBon27

VIP Member
Ha a week off?? When all they will be doing is “lego and walks”, meaning she’ll be bored out of her brain and craving Gram attention?!? Yeah ok Babs. If that isn’t a cover up for her breaking covid rules with a stay at her parents and visits to the PUS side of the family (thoughts and prayers with them) then I’ll eat a turkey head band 🤣

My favourite moment will always be fajita gate and the breakdown in the bathroom of Newport Bay, her “self catering” hotel 🤣 But a close second is when she took her pit stories to the next level of gross by appearing half naked 🤢🤣🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
My husband just asked what I was doing, I said just catching up on Tattle (he likes to affectionately call it Rattle 🤣🤷‍♀️) anyway he said what's occurring? I said Brummy Mummy has served up Fish Fingers for tea he said "Christ. I bet Captain Birdseye is fuming she's tainting his name" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Nadurath

VIP Member
Am I the only one that thinks this looks weird not bothering to put the skirting board up to the fireplace? What’s the point in having the place decorated if you only do a half job?! Obviously this sums bab up; why do a job properly when you can do it half-arsed?
918EB183-FAA9-4AAB-A77F-FC8CF15A20CA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29