Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Good Egg

VIP Member
I’m not one to gossip but her sister Claire has gone quiet too and not being funny but they wouldn’t miss out of a lush sale whatsoever.

I bet triple threat, Claire, Babs and Wet Sandra (spread the covid germs 🦠) went to lush and Rog Ste and Ethan watched the Villa on TV.

Reactions: 24

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Babs is absolutely an example of why we're still in this mess!!!! She is fine, and thinks her kids are fine, so has carried on as normal. The rule breaking and "it won't happen to me" attitude is another sign of how seriously addicted she is to so many outside influences (attention, social media, endless shopping etc). An addict carries on regardless, despite the consequences, and is constantly in denial.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She’s fibbing about what she’s been up to as she can’t look at the camera while talking.
Absolutely spot on.
She has also pre filmed those stories, probably last night. As she never ever looks like that at 6am. Her hair is perfectly in place with the combe over in tact.
And the sheer fact that she hasn't even mentioned Christmas day and seeing Rog Claire and the Wet wipe proves she has been being a huge big fat rule breaker!

And for all of those of you saying she hasn't changed,,,,,,,,,,,
She has!
She's definitely got another chin under there from all the Bailey's and Giant mini cheddars 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I think @Loopybird69 hit the nail on the head earlier when she pointed out that if Ethan has co slept with the dressing gown monster until 2 months ago when they moved, why is it an issue this year with the balloons?!!!! We've never had this palava before Emma and he was supposedly in your room every night!

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Alison Perry’s comment underneath is like one of those annoying pals who has to make it clear on social media that they already knew someone was pregnant before it’s ‘publicly announced’

Aww did you whatsapp each other fwennnd? 🤣

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
That dinner looks revolting! I'm sorry but come on, she is back with a bang and has done nothing but Troll Tattle since she came back on NYE!
Now don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with a few fish fingers etc, my kids, love them, and my husband loves a fish finger sandwich 🤦‍♀️ But it has its place. Like when you roll in the front door at 6pm from work and kids club and the kids want feeding NOW! The days I'm at home (like she is everyday) I cook. And when I say "cook" Emma, I don't mean 20 mins on 200° out of the freezer! Surely today would have been an ideal opportunity for you to try out your new slow cooker you asked for 🤣🤦‍♀️🙄
I'm telling you now, there's no way she asked for that. Kenny bought her that as revenge for the drill. Until Christmas Day she probably thought a slow cooker was someone that was responsible for them having to wait for the Chinese Takeaway to arrive.

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Yes! Explaining the reason why she puts the date and time on is also a huge indication that she is guilty/hiding something. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she didn't film this in Nov and is currently still sprawled out on Wet San's sofa under a sea of Celebrations wrappers and a bottle of Bailey's in each hand!

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
Omg those sausage rolls out of the chilled section are the WORST. Frozen ones that need baking are far superior, the pastry is flaky for one thing. Those chilled ones are all grey and pasty and tasteless, much like Emma herself!

• Sick
  • Haha
When did they have the photos in the woods done? Her parents were there too 🤔
Ooh well spotted!
Was it sept/Oct? whatever the restrictions were there still would have been social distancing required which there isn’t in this pic and they are not in a bubble so shouldn’t be all sat with arms round each other for however how long they posed for. Probs a long time to get right shots.
Ha ha bab shot yourself in the foot already! 😂
Fucking Covidiots.

Good Egg

VIP Member
Secretly thinking Ste’s family are overjoyed they aren’t at the Beige buffet of 2020, because let’s be fair, 2020 has been bad enough as it is without the he’ll of a beige buffet to munch through

• Haha
  • Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
Hahahahaha at her tagging M&S every time she wears that infernal swimming costume 🤣 bet they're thrilled that their customers can see what their clothes will look like in a decade's time

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I've never ever know her take time of Instagram. She is on it morning, noon and night. It's like she is addicted!
She is!
Having been a practicing psychologist for 22 years, graduating from Birmingham Uni (the proper one, not the old Poly) then completing a masters, and focusing most of my dissertation on addiction, I can confidently say she is addicted.

She is addicted. She didn’t even take this much time off when her daughter had surgery. The only time there’s radio silence is when she’s been caught out in her own lies or due to her own actions. All her bathroom breakdowns haven’t been due to the mean, nasty “trolls” they’re because she used DV to garner followers, she forgets what she’s said for sympathy/adoration and then contradicts herself and people remember. Then she looks stupid so she cries troll. Or I called Samaritans or I paid for counselling (hun, they saw you coming because that counselling made you worse and not better.) she jumps on whatever bandwagon she thinks she will get the most ‘woo hoos go Em’ from.
I hope she’s taken this week to take stock and have a long, hard look at herself. Self reflection isn’t nice when you have to confront what you’ve become but it would do her good. She could come back with some decent, well thought out and original content. Because if she carries on the way she is the babettes will be jumping ships quicker than her brand work is.
You are absolutely spot on re her therapy. I dread to think what she paid and what help she "actually" accessed.

• Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Who, other than Emma beige-beige-beige Conway, would have to make a special purchase of carrots to leave one out for the reindeer on Christmas Eve???? Are carrots not a fairly standard thing to have in your fridge!?
A) The day before christmas who doesn't have a fucking carrot, B) Give the reindeer a bloody apple.

• Haha
Reactions: 23