Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
419 votes on the poll at the top of the tread...its not 20 women KeBab
I think IC 4-1-9 has a nice ring to it.

This is one of my biggest bug bares with Babs. She trys to pass it off as "body positive".
I'm all for body positivity but there's a fine line between body positive and promoting an unhealthy lifestyle. You can't tell her that though as she sees her world through beige tinted spectacles (see what I did there 🤣)

I can see it now..

"I know I said I was taking a break. A hiatus from le gram is good for one's soul. However. 7 years ago. I was just a mum. Sat in her dressing gown. With two little ones. Desperate to reach out to someone. Anyone.
It's been one hell of a journey this ride. But. I lovvve my job. I'm GOOD at my job. And i wouldn't change it for a ruddy thing. Love ya all."

Something like that?! 🤣
Or, a truthful caption:
"I know I said I was taking a break. Because I knew I'd get thoroughly sozzled on Bailey's. Fuck up. And be called out. But. 7 years ago I was lonely. On my own. With 2 little ones. So I started my blog to reach out. It took off! I was. RABID. Here was the dream. I could finally have a career. Where I could sit around in my dressing gown. Making money. And watching tv. Avoiding my family. Buying junk. My followers. Are too daft to realise. I'm actually SHITE at this. My ads are crap. I don't know what I'm talking about 80% of the time. But they keep following. And buying overpriced mugs. And I definitely don't want that to change. I may have to actually work then! Lots of love."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Thanks a lot you absolute cretin Babs! It's people like you that have put us into tier 4!
I suppose you will be the one moaning about it now. Were all those unnecessary journies to tat shops worth it? Visiting friends in different tiers? You should be hiding in shame!! 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
B22065BD-C8BB-4594-AA0F-69321329204A.jpg

she never signs off unless she’s up to something. So staying at wet sandras then love and none of us a shooketh about the hiatus as we saw it coming weeks ago. At least this time it was accompanied with a meltdown in the tiny bathroom blaming “trolls”

• Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
They absolutely can't be shagging - I'd never feel like having sex if there was a big photo of my nan peering down at me 🤣 Emma is weirdly prepubescent in her sexuality anyway, I truly believe these children just appeared in her womb.

Although it seems like they only have sex at the end of March anyway, must be a once a year deal.

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's angry! Like really angry deep down. Its so obvious in her body language, more so when she's had a drink,,,,, but apparent most of the time. Her facial expressions and tone of voice are an indication that she's hiding stuff too. She's frustrated too (not just sexually 😆) but also in her general persona. Its likely to be because so much of her usual Christmas & NY content can't be shared. NOTICE I SAID CAN'T BE SHARED AND NOT - DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

• Heart

Instashambles

RIGHT???

Wtf kind of parents are you if you do a ridiculous grand gesture for one child's birthday but not the others? It's like she doesn't even give a shit that everyone knows that Erin gets the royal treatment and Ethan is an afterthought. I feel for that poor kid. I hope he seriously rebels and rejects them when he's old enough. It's truly toxic behaviour the discrepancy in the way those kids are treated.
From what I've seen Ethan seems like a charming, inquisitive, clever little boy. I'd be proud to be his Mum. I'd embrace his vegetarianism and get him involved with cooking.

I hope he grows up to be a vegan, minimalist, working for the WWF that doesn't celebrate any major 'holidays' so not to pedal the consumerism hamster wheel.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Ok so whilst wasting a day (on call pray for me that I don’t get called in even if I can’t leave house) and scrolling through her insta I came across this post
998B6496-20B1-4860-8C1E-AC3EC69C79CC.jpg

now not one to call babs a liar, but walking stick in the house? Never seen or spoken about it before or after. Being a slow Walker? Nope. I’ve seen her stride around harbs and Birmingham high street. Last nights coffee table slip, the dancing the positions she gets herself in. Literally not figuratively with the leg up on the table etc. Does she realise she contradicts herself. In. Every. Damn. Post. (I’m going for dramatic affect) also of her back is as bad as this post makes out (I don’t doubt the surgery) she would have been told not to carry too many extra pounds and to keep fit and healthy. So as not to put additional pressure on her spine.

• Heart
  • Haha

Anonaccount

Posting from a burner account

Annoyed by the photo rule break earlier I messaged the photographer on insta
Screenshot_20201231-215330.png

The photographer has not replied but has blocked me
Screenshot_20201231-215341.png

So the photographer clearly doesn't care about rules either

Dont want Babs to link the account from insta that dm'd the photographer to my tattle account hence the burner account (in case she sets PUS upon me 😂)

Hope this helps

• Wow
  • Heart

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Emma this year treat yourself and buy a new swimming costume. Also don’t forget the sunscreen, hope that helps!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I actually disagree about the photographer. She has a business and reputation to uphold and as a business it’s her responsibility to ensure she keeps the rules. Unless bab lied but even if they said they were in a bubble no one was a single member so she should have known it was a lie.

Also bab, there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to be a bit healthier and improve yourself without focussing on how you look. There are healthy and unhealthy ways of doing that. She just doesn’t understand body confidence at all.

Also happy new year you wonderful, insanely clever people x

She gives us fat girls a bad name! I'm overweight but my family come home to a cooked from scratch meal every day, including the days I work. My house is spotless as I clean all bathrooms, sitting rooms and bedrooms thoroughly every week without the need of help. I look after my mom, walk 7/10k steps everyday with my dog . I have a very comfortable life but don't feel the need to prostitute my family on The Gram for likes Please don't judge all of us big UN's by this lazy slobs actions . I've got my rant pants on tonight 😃

• Heart

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Interesting that last year she stayed online the whole of Xmas. She must be terrified of being caught out so has to come offline which must kill her as how will she be able to get the attention she craves.

• Haha

Mrswafte

Ive lurked for so long on these threads but the carrot situation has tipped me over the edge o_O

who doesn’t have a carrot in the house on Christmas eve ?!

• Haha
  • Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
I adore the poll 🥰 I have a feeling she will make a point of using them all more frequently to piss us off because she's so GREAT AT HER JOB 🥴

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
Not sure why the wording doesn’t just say;

And in my next fuck you to the insanely clever women who ruin my life; I am giving my kids frozen crap for dinner, in my stinky pyjamas, with my “numb” leg on the kitchen side and have absolutely no intention of living a healthier lifestyle in 2021. So I win 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart