Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Durham_lass

Babs, thank you from the bottom of my heart for introducing me to this amazing bunch of likeminded peeps. I will always be grateful for your meltdowns and fuck ups, because these bunch of 'trolls' have helped me no end over the last few months. When the lights been far in the tunnel, just dropping in here has really kept me going and I'm ready to face the new year with a smile, vigour and my finger hovering over the report button for unsolicited ads.

Merry christmas chaps, enjoy a bottle of baileys today and smile that you're not subjected to a meal by the king of roasts ;) love ya x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Instashambles

Tonight I made a carbonara, from scratch in less time than it would take to cook fish fingers. She is so lazy and disinterested in her health and her children's health it is sad. What's worse is she thinks it is amusing.
Just awful

I think @Loopybird69 hit the nail on the head earlier when she pointed out that if Ethan has co slept with the dressing gown monster until 2 months ago when they moved, why is it an issue this year with the balloons?!!!! We've never had this palava before Emma and he was supposedly in your room every night!
SHE SITS ON A THRONE OF LIES!!!!

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
So whilst preparing all the veg for tomorrow to attempt to make my life easier. I started watching a Joe Lycett stand up. And guess who’s credited as one of his co-writers ... Claire Wetton keBabbas sister. No wonder she’s Jel of her sister keBabba may have more disposable income but fuck me Claires has a more professional reputation (& a bafta not just a cut sentence in Ferdinand) 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Super_Berry

VIP Member
Its literally so easy to find veggie food for Ethan. I'm vegan and I can honestly find vegan versions of everything so I dunno what why she's making such a big fuss.

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I’ve had a lot of baileys this past week. I’m sick of it. God knows how Babs manages it as one of her main food groups.

• Haha

LurkyLou

A thicket of idiots
My husband and I are sitting on the sofa next to each other. He's reading a book, I'm reading here. Culture thy name is Lou. Any ways, I saw your comment and immediately burst into laughter. He wanted to know what I was laughing at so I told him. FYI - Beer hurts when it's coming out of your nostrils. He said to tell you he is stealing this and applying it as he sees fit. I've met some of the people he works with. I can think of a lot of people this fits. Thank you for making us laugh.

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
👆Came here to say exactly this. FFS she’s back for one (part of a) day and is grinding my gears already.
It feels like she’s got a checklist of all the things we moan about on here and all of her content since she came back yesterday is ticking it off.
✅moan about imaginary snoring
✅push kids out of the way to be centre of attention
✅talk about the boy still being veggie
✅put panto dame make up and hair bands for three year olds on
✅pretend to have invented something famous
✅put up poll and never share or respond to the answers
✅body confidence post, bonus point for using the oldest swimming costume known to man
✅”dance”, including kicking of leg

• Haha

Bohooo

The dancing video is really sad. Those kids want to dance and enjoy the moment with her, you can see her little girl trying to grab her hand and instead she is trying to be sexy 🤮 and is pushing them away.

• Sad
  • Angry

BonBon27

VIP Member
Thread suggestion;
BrummyMummy#51 Liar liar, your stinky pyjama bottoms are on fire!

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
T👏🏼I👏🏼N👏🏼G👏🏼O👏🏼

seriously Emma at least tell the babettes your addressing us. You look like. Right lemon with your stories at the moment. Or better yet do why you tell your cult. If you don’t like the content don’t follow it 😂😂

Also can you not say anything about your slave husband without having a dig at him?!
View attachment 370165
His contribution to their day? Seriously? Is that all he does, wtaf is she in about.........he does everything for them from what we are shown 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad

OhhBacon

VIP Member
The dancing in the kitchen, where she shoves Erin out the way with an elbow, really shows how aggressive she is.
She doesn't interact with the children, it really is the Babs show... The kids are an inconvenience and she just wants to dance for her fans!
Really horrid behaviour.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

BonBon27

VIP Member
Right I’m calling Tattle bingo on this one, last night I pointed out that there can’t be anything left for her to watch and surely she’s completed Netflix, and now she’s told us the answer. Hi Babs 👋🏻
D16C8855-CC74-46C3-80CD-1EC419F2E15F.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Blueroses

Maybe she's not going to use the slow cooker for its intended purposes but is waiting to use it as a new pot plant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
It is so empowering to even admit what you are all saying about Social media. You guys would not believe the damage I see it cause people without them even realising. And there lies the reason I'm so invested in sticking around to see if Babs ever ever sees the error of her ways. That and the fact that this site gives me a welcome relief from a pretty harrowing job sometimes. When I took my oath I didn't give up my right to have a laugh 🤣🤣

• Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Louise Pentland is on BBC2 on a programme about the rise of reality stars and she’s talking about her meeting with the Pope.

Yet in the other corner we’ve got Babs pissed and elbowing her daughter

• Haha

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
How the fuck does she have time to sit around in her bastard pyjamas and do nothing ALL DAY??? Today I have worked on a covid ward, got home at 6pm, bathed my 3 year old, showered myself and sorted out her presents for tomorrow. I got into my pyjamas after my shower at 7pm granted but I'd BEEN TO WORK. Plus I only showered because I don't particularly want to get into my bed after having been surrounded by covid all day and not shower. She is such a sloth.
And I'm convinced that all of these photos of them in their pyjamas are either staged and were taken days ago or they will stay at Nanny San's tomorrow night.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
On a paper plate as well. You lazy, slovenly, fat shit, Babs. You haven't cooked, just emptied shit out of a packet onto a paper plate, that will go into landfill. Could you BE any more slug-like?
I’d have no issue with open packet, paper plate buffet shite on Christmas Eve if she (or even he) actually cooked from scratch the majority of the time. Kinda like a treat. But that appears to be their every day staple