Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bleeping stand the woman so some may say I’m biased but even so, what kind of brand in their right mind would have Emma as a model??????? What the duck is going on with advertisers these days, complete bleeping loons
What have I missed lol

Reactions: 1
The new post is really not ok in my opinion. A picture of Ethan in a tutu with her telling everyone to have a great time at PRIDE. it feels like she would revel in having a gay/transgender child so she could post about it and prove that she is a 'cool mom' I dont know, maybe I'm being harsh but it just feels wrong to me. Like she is labelling her kids, and they have no say in it.
Exactly this. My daughter is gay and I would never post a photo of her and write about her and Pride on Instagram. It’s so bleeping disrespectful. She clearly wants him to be gay so she can out him before he does it himself. Poor kid.

Reactions: 14
Omg I’m so glad I’ve managed to miss her talking about this I’m sending you sympathy 😂
The thing I liked about vloggers to start with was that they had full control over their ‘content’ & didn’t answer to anyone. Now they are all just product placements! Everything is about making money from adverts. It is so wearing. 🙄

Reactions: 8
The new post is really not ok in my opinion. A picture of Ethan in a tutu with her telling everyone to have a great time at PRIDE. it feels like she would revel in having a gay/transgender child so she could post about it and prove that she is a 'cool mom' I dont know, maybe I'm being harsh but it just feels wrong to me. Like she is labelling her kids, and they have no say in it.
I missed this comment as I must have been writing mine at the same time that you posted. We have basically said the same thing; I’m really glad it’s not just me thinking this. I am so appalled that someone would use their child in this way in order to seem relevant.

Reactions: 10
Her latest grid post is so contradictory. Saying she wanted to be like other people on Instagram by buying the same rug etc so her house looked like theirs, and then ending the post by saying she’s ‘not aspirational’. Which is it Emma? Or are you confused yourself, because I certainly am.

Reactions: 11
Her latest grid post is so contradictory. Saying she wanted to be like other people on Instagram by buying the same rug etc so her house looked like theirs, and then ending the post by saying she’s ‘not aspirational’. Which is it Emma? Or are you confused yourself, because I certainly am.
A lot of these influencers for all of their many faults do seem to put a lot of effort into their homes, time spent tidying to make it all look perfect. There’s a reason that hers isn’t like this and I wouldn’t say it was because she is no longer trying to fit it in, it’s more likely due to the fact that she spends most of her days in her dressing gown in her soft office watching American reality shows!

Reactions: 9
The latest prawn cracker dance is just too much!!!!! It's beyond repulsive and she is actually taking herself serious.... and so is Stephen, he is such a huge wet lettuce. What kind of man actually goes along with this utter dog tit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not aspirational :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Yeh if you say so bab. How come you needed therapy to deal with the fact you weren’t insta perfect? Her house is a cluttered tit tip because she can’t be arsed!

Reactions: 9
So totally inappropriate to use that pic of your son to post something about Pride. I am a big supporter of the LGBTQ community and of course I am raising my kids to be the same.. they know nothing different. BUT Ethan was dancing around having fun in the privacy of his home, not making a statement about gender stereotypes Emma. #letkidsbekids ?? How ironic!

Reactions: 20
Not unmummsymum, a teacher friend, but nope! No sign of the stick in the pic! Said they got lost so treated themselves to a cream tea to cheer up. My money's on them going for the cream tea and just happening to go for a walk! 😂
That was because of the cream tea thing... jam and cream/cream and jam!? Ummumsy is from Devon

Reactions: 1
Hey Tattlers 👋 can I just say,,,,,,,, the red curtain tassles she is wearing on the new video 😳🙈 What does she think she looks like?!
And a side note (in Brummys words) I think Lucy dogs reaction at 5:29 into the video sums up how we all feel too!!! 🙄 How much more plastic crap can this woman consume from these cheap shops in the hope of boosting her ratings? It drives me mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just seen an igtv by brummy. I never usually watch them but it looked like a video on the grid, I then had to watch the whole thing as I was looking for clarification on the #burgernips situation! How the hell do u end up with your nips out if you're wearing a top and a sports bra?! 😂 nip story aside, she seemed more like her old self in that little 5 min clip than she has for ages, not over the top, just casually chatting about her c25k journey. It was actually ok! 😱 more of this please Emma, u might be able to claw your way back from what the hell you're doing now!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.