Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she gone down to just two videos a week now? I agree she’s scraping the barrel a bit and seems to struggle for content and new ideas. The food ones and cleaning always get high views on other channels but she comes across like she can’t be bothered as they take a lot of effort. Any organisation ones she’s done lately have been boring and not even shown much. I think she’s lost the passion for it and it shows in her videos, she seems so forced. The freebies and being at home all day to slob about is too much of a pull clearly! Kids in their uniforms again yesterday. She never seems to have any engagement with the other parents from the children’s school, id love to know what they all think of the nonsense she puts on her stories especially the sexual innuendo stuff - I literally wouldn’t be able to look anyone in the eye!!

Reactions: 10
Well she’s doing brand work now....posing in lingerie! Grabbing her boob constantly must’ve worked

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I stopped watching months ago - I was just so bored with the same old boring videos. She still comes up my YT feed but everything still looks like a rehash of old stuff. I have no I interest in seeing her in underwear :sick:

• Sick
The latest selfie with the comment about ot running is absolutely dreadful. She looks like worzul gummage, it's like she is trying to make herself look the worst she can to make a point. Although I'm not sure what that point is!! and those bloody eyebrows!

Reactions: 3
NEW RELEASE:
From award winning, Nobel Peace Prize runner up (for services to the world in general), Social Media Superstar & all round good egg - Emma Conway, a chart breaking CD of ‘Songs I Was Dumped To’, including the soulful classics “Love Don’t Live Here Anymore”, “Heartbreak Hotel” and the less well known “Please stop phoning me or I’ll have to get a Court Injunction out on you”.
Available from all good petrol stations & bargain bins in your local Nisa RRP £2.99

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I noticed that unless numerous is the 4 who dumped her before Stephen?!

Now she’s tagging Giovanna Fletcher 🙄 she’s desperate to be on Gi’s podcast.

Reactions: 10
HOW many times is she going to say “if Britney survived 2007 we can survive today” ??? Also.. no one wants to see you in lingerie Does it not send a message to you that if a brand is offering you money to pose in their lingerie you might have been posting the wrong things???

You’ve probably accepted the offer too, you know considering you have no self respect or respect for your kids and husband....

Reactions: 9
Tagging Gi Fletcher and Rosie Ramsay in that post about chaffing is despetate and to be quite honest, an insult to them both!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“This is what a CEO looks like” on her latest OOTD post. No babs, no they don’t. Just keep pretending you’re important and relevant. Literally, if she disappeared from existence the only loss would be my Tattle Time (though I’d probably just post in the other threads I camp in) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Really cringed at her tagging those people, so desperate. She even makes little noises like Louise now 🙈 and jumped on the running bandwagon!

Reactions: 8
Another AD. But odd she has a photo of her, her mum and her sister in her bathroom! Does anyone have photos of family members in their bathrooms?!
She thinks her skin looks “fab” 🙄

....... right you are Bab. If you say so.....!

• Sick
She's obsessed with flashing her cleavage. She's also always crying. Everything makes her cry even jogging!

Reactions: 7
Another AD. But odd she has a photo of her, her mum and her sister in her bathroom! Does anyone have photos of family members in their bathrooms?!
I have my degree certificates in my bathroom (well, the downstairs loo) because I figure it was a random place for them 😂 Never heard of anyone having family photos though! Imagine Steven having to take a tit looking at the in-laws 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have my degree certificates in my bathroom (well, the downstairs loo) because I figure it was a random place for them 😂 Never heard of anyone having family photos though! Imagine Steven having to take a tit looking at the in-laws 😂😂😂
Best place for pictures of my in laws!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.