Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Do none of these influencers connect the dots that it might be their choice of 'career' causing all the angst and anxiety and poor mental health that they are all so fond of talking about??? I know everyone is different but the thought of being an influencer and under pressure every minute of the day to keep Instagram updated, take endless photos, have a perfect house, always on the go, no privacy honestly makes me feel sick and anxious.

As I sit here after school with my kids and watch them just needing down time and chilling out I cannot imagine using them for Instagram and badgering them all the time and my husband definitely wouldn't put up with it. No amount of tat or free holidays could convince us. They bring this all on themselves by choosing to do this and putting everything out there and selling out their families.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Oh Emma, Emma (or Paul, Stephen, Nanny San - whoever reads these) - nobody is perfect & we all have numerous faults that we continue to make, day in & day out, year after year.
The difference is we don’t all record every waking moment of our lives & share it with the world, often thinking that we’re better than everyone else.
You’re not a celeb or a superstar. You don’t have a bevy of PA’s, security staff & publicists monitoring your every move BUT you have chosen to do this ‘job’. You’ve chosen to include your family & let the world spy on them too. By doing this you are laying yourself open to criticism & judgement.
You’ve made your bed. You’re in it an awful lot. Now lie in it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So she’s said on her stories she’s been getting lots of lovely DMs...which is lovely, but, I thought she didn’t read her DMs?! 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Sponfused

VIP Member
Ohhhh these people are so bloody narcissistic!

Does she actually, truly believe she is happier than us because she overshares on the internet for a living? The great thing about my life Emma is that I can act like a pork chop with my friends and family it doesn’t have to be published on social media because that’s not how I pay my bills!

I have beautiful kids, a gorgeous husband, great friends, a rewarding job and a nice house. You aren’t going to paint me to be some miserable prick who hangs around on here because I am worse off than you. Like so many people here, I consumed your content and it left a bad taste in my mouth. Your life is public fodder and we are entitled to our opinions on it.

You have made the decision to profit off living your life in the public eye and unfortunately you don’t just get to take the good bits. I get that it could be hard to take the criticism sometimes so I sure do hope the dancing helps!

Reactions: 27

Nadurath

VIP Member
Honestly, if I had a thread on Tattle or any other site I’d be thrilled! I’d rather someone had a response to my existence, positive or negative, than being magnolia!

Also, just been talking to people in work (see babs, the criticism of you isn’t limited to Tattle it’s in offices too!) and one of them pointed out that Marzia (engaged to PewDiePie) literally deleted all her videos on YT and went “hi I’m done, I don’t enjoy it anymore” and just stopped. She probably had around 10 million subs at the time and just ended it all because she said it wasn’t bringing her joy. That is what a normal response is, not complain about Tattle every month!

Reactions: 27

minniemouse

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Maybe we should post this on her comments?!
Definitely!

Oh god, last time she asked for content ideas I gave her loads of suggestions on here. Let’s try again.
1. Emma tries to spend a whole day out of bed
2. Emma tries not watching crap tv for a week
3. Emma tries to act her age for a day
4. Emma eats a takeaway without embarrassing herself dancing first
5. Emma tries taking normal insta photos without gurning
6. Emma tries **really really** hard not to mention tits, flaps or sexualise inanimate objects
God I hope she takes my suggestions this time

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

minniemouse

Here you go Emma, some content ideas for you:
No spend for a month except food
Learning to cook healthy meals from scratch
Ban buying plastic tat altogether
Ban on cheap shops
Getting fit
Learning to love what you’ve already got

But that would be so much more effort than lying in bed all day watching YouTube. What DO her viewers find interesting about her??

• Heart
Reactions: 25

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
I’ve kissed this many people.....

A) Who asked
B) Who cares
C) How old is she

Did I accidentally stumble into a teenagers diary? Grow up Emma!
Good god who even remembers how many people they’ve kissed!! Or am I just a trollop.

Edit: I’ve just watched her stories and I can confirm I am a trollop 💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Sponfused

VIP Member
How did people here talking about the lack of anything but shopping for tat and eating rubbish ruin their shopping for tat and eating rubbish holiday?! 🤣
They only ever mention the particularly personal things like comments on their appearance, which in all honesty is the minority of comments on here. They never talk about the very rational conversations about their shifty business practices and taking advantage of their followers.

Almost laughed out loud at the part about just wanting to give everyone FREE content. What an absolute sweetheart she is, doing this for absolutely nothing more than to make us smile. She is a current day saint, honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Pinko

VIP Member
😖I agree with Emma. I think Grandpa Joe IS rude when he presumes and in fact does go to the chocolate factory
He lays/ lives in bed ALL day but can get up and do a merry jig no probs. And then goes round the factory and doesnt need to sit and rest. And the poor parents get nowt working their bums off!!

😉 x

• Haha
  • Heart

bsw123

VIP Member
Emma, it says EVERYTHING about you that the other day you were winging going on about how your a “great mummy, loyal mate and good wife” yet the ONE picture you choose to introduce yourself to a new group of people is of you in your bra. Says it all doesn’t it bab?? Why, do you, a 40 something year old mother of 2 KEEP wanting people to look at you in your bra for?? And you keep drawing everyone’s attention to your “amazing boobs” there’s something seriously not right here.

You have absolutely no self respect or respect for those kids by doing this.
Why would Disney want you to publish content for them which will be sandwiched between pictures of you in your underwear?
I don’t think you’ll will ever get your teaching career back now.

You’ve completely changed. Your not the person I started watching. You are a compulsive liar trying to “play” your audience all for more drama and followers and attention. And what do you do when you get more followers?? Post pictures in your underwear. Who the hell have you become Emma? Your obsessed with the threads, you are a walking contradiction. Don’t date blame this thread for YOUR problems. YOU ruined your New York holiday. Not the people on this thread. GET OFF THE INTERNET. It’s clearly driving you crazy.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Okiedoke

Japan would be a once in a lifetime trip for most people never mind those of us with families. Imagine going there just to go to WDW. It's basically the same stuff she has done hundreds of times already. The only difference is the food may taste different .

I mean why go to Japan if your not going to see the beauty of the country, culture, food and people.?

Tho maybe she might visit a shrine because I'm not sure if you knew this but she used to be an RE teacher.

And OMG just think of all the clothes she will need to buy for this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

CoffeeGossipRepeat

Is anyone else thinking that ALL of the instagrammers are obsessed with Tattle. The conspiracist (is that even a word?) in me thinks it’s THEIR platform.....content drying up? Check Tattle and see what the public hate and play off it. I swear some of them even start their own threads for the attention. I’m telling you........ They. Run. Tattle ;):ROFLMAO:;)

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Emma, I think the reason you’re always tired & broken is nothing to do with the fact you’re in your EARLY 40’s - it’s because you spend all day doing mind numbing activities that are slowly, but surely, destroying your brain cells. You were a teacher - on the go all the time, organised, with responsibilities, but now you spend your days sorting mugs, buying rubbish that you don’t need & napping.
You’re making out that you’re ‘old’ & on a downwards spiral, dragging you towards pop socks & the Edinburgh Woollen Mill.
I’ll be 48 this year &, by your reckoning, I should be measured up for my coffin & choosing hymns.....!
I’m glad you’re going to this dance class. If you stick at it, it will be money well spent, for a change, & a chance for you to shake off some of these suffocating cobwebs.

RALN

Giving this one another go..

New thread idea:
Constant naps, numb flaps and saggy baps

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
NEW RELEASE:
From award winning, Nobel Peace Prize runner up (for services to the world in general), Social Media Superstar & all round good egg - Emma Conway, a chart breaking CD of ‘Songs I Was Dumped To’, including the soulful classics “Love Don’t Live Here Anymore”, “Heartbreak Hotel” and the less well known “Please stop phoning me or I’ll have to get a Court Injunction out on you”.
Available from all good petrol stations & bargain bins in your local Nisa RRP £2.99

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I don't think the wording is great in her post at all, I don't like the idea of encouraging people to "tolerate" LGBT people, "tolerate" is just so negative & suggesting that it's ok to be prejudiced as long as you keep it to yourself & are civil. I just don't agree with that at all
Exactly that, I "tolerate" broccoli if you put it on my plate. I will eat it to be polite. But one of my daughters is gay. Do i want you to tolerate her?! No I fucking don't. I want you to love her just like you would the other two and my son.

• Heart

Sponfused

VIP Member
I was listening to her video while I was doing other things and thought I heard that she was going to Scotland before Disney. This actually boils my piss.

Why don’t these companies gift a holiday to someone deserving??? What about a nurse that works over 40 hours a week or a family with a sick child? I am 110% less likely to hand my money over to these places knowing that they gift holidays to freeloaders like Brummy over and over again and other hard working people pay through the nose for holidays that they ACTUALLY have to scrimp and save for.

I cannot wait for the ass to fall out of this industry. Their greed is an embarrassment and I think it’s only a matter of time until even their most loyal viewers are sick to death of seeing everything being handed to these talentless nobodies on a silver platter.

Reactions: 22