Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m fine thanks although the treatment was unpleasant. Have been told to try and avoid the sun. I got sun burnt quite a few times over the years.

I’ve noticed it on Brummy’s forehead a few times and tonight she’s mentioned it herself but hopefully hers is not solar keratosis but it would be good to double check especially if it feels rough like sandpaper.

Reactions: 4
I’m fine thanks although the treatment was unpleasant. Have been told to try and avoid the sun. I got sun burnt quite a few times over the years.

I’ve noticed it on Brummy’s forehead a few times and tonight she’s mentioned it herself but hopefully hers is not solar keratosis but it would be good to double check especially if it feels rough like sandpaper.
That's good advice, hopefully she'll listen. I'm glad you got it checked

Reactions: 4
I agree about getting her skin checked. I had a mole on my butt for years, it started getting hot, itchy, painful. I ignored it for over a year assuming it was just sitting on my big bum too much but my bf at the time forced me to get it looked at and just as well he did as the did a biopsy and found pre-cancer. If I had continued to ignore it for a few more months it would have turned into cancer. Anything skin related should be checked out and it is better to be safe than sorry.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.