Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Louise has outgrown her, she’s trying to branch out into other things, Brummy is just branching out into more tat and weirdness
I agree. Do you remember when Louise started being a bit like Brummy? It was when they became friends and they'd film crazy videos together - they'd just be really silly and childish, almost manic.

Reactions: 8
I agree. Do you remember when Louise started being a bit like Brummy? It was when they became friends and they'd film crazy videos together - they'd just be really silly and childish, almost manic.
Yes but Louise always seemed a bit embarrassed by her to be fair towards the end of them filming together

Reactions: 6
Did Brummy start doing C25k because Zoella has? Zoe is 6 weeks in and Brummy is 4 weeks in.. coincidence I think not, does she ever have an original thought?

Reactions: 8
Who is louise? Sorry, am probably a bit late to the party here!!
Louise Pentland, another mummy blogger one of the original Gleem lot, been at this game for 10 years. Brummy was her fan initially, then they became friends and Brummy got thousands of followers on the back of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Louise is Louise Pentland. She used to go by the name Sprinkle of Glitter but moved away from that name about 4 years ago to post more adult content (her audience was a lot younger and she didn’t really know how to be relevant to them as she wasn’t a 20-something anymore).

At some point BM2 was asked to interview her (I want to say it was for Mumsnet but I’m not 100%) and they became “friends”. BM2 basically made a fool of herself and fangirled a lot (they may possibly have met at a meet n greet before this but I can’t remember the full story).

Anyway, Louise was at a point of trying to transition to be a Mummy Vlogger rather than appealing to the same audience as Zoella. So the Louise and Zoella BFF vids disappeared and the Louise, BM2, Mrs Meldrum grouping got a few outings. Louise and BM2 live fairly close so they did a fair few tat shopping vids, but Louise is now trying to move into traditional media (TV predominantly by the looks of it) so instead of tagging BM2 in anything and everything, she tags the likes of Angela Scanlon (if that’s her name!) leaving BM2 with nothing but month old prawn crackers to dance around as she slowly goes insane that her BFF isn’t interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely she will always be grateful to Louise for all the followers she sent her way? Now she’s back to begging for more ‘I would love to get to 100K’. Yeah and we know why bab, because your earning power increases 🙄

Reactions: 6
Louise is Louise Pentland. She used to go by the name Sprinkle of Glitter but moved away from that name about 4 years ago to post more adult content (her audience was a lot younger and she didn’t really know how to be relevant to them as she wasn’t a 20-something anymore).

At some point BM2 was asked to interview her (I want to say it was for Mumsnet but I’m not 100%) and they became “friends”. BM2 basically made a fool of herself and fangirled a lot (they may possibly have met at a meet n greet before this but I can’t remember the full story).

Anyway, Louise was at a point of trying to transition to be a Mummy Vlogger rather than appealing to the same audience as Zoella. So the Louise and Zoella BFF vids disappeared and the Louise, BM2, Mrs Meldrum grouping got a few outings. Louise and BM2 live fairly close so they did a fair few tat shopping vids, but Louise is now trying to move into traditional media (TV predominantly by the looks of it) so instead of tagging BM2 in anything and everything, she tags the likes of Angela Scanlon (if that’s her name!) leaving BM2 with nothing but month old prawn crackers to dance around as she slowly goes insane that her BFF isn’t interested.
Haha spot on. I originally found bm2 through Louise 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So Brummy announced in her most recent Home Bargains haul that they are going on a holiday to Scotland before they go to Disney this summer. I’m placing my bet now - they will be going on a “little caravan holiday” to Haven at Craig Tara near Ayr (I think it was recently renovated like Hafan y Mor and Haven will have invited them along to check it out too). What Brummy doesn’t know is that Craig Tara. Is. Mental. In. The. Summer. Holidays. There are frequently fights, drunk people, antisocial behaviour, fires - sure there are some lovely folk there and lots of private caravan owners too but as someone who lives not too far away from it I would always stay clear during summer hols. Brummy won’t know what’s hit her! Enjoy! (Although she’ll probably be in some exclusive celebrity section of the park, away from the riff raff....)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was listening to her video while I was doing other things and thought I heard that she was going to Scotland before Disney. This actually boils my piss.

Why don’t these companies gift a holiday to someone deserving??? What about a nurse that works over 40 hours a week or a family with a sick child? I am 110% less likely to hand my money over to these places knowing that they gift holidays to freeloaders like Brummy over and over again and other hard working people pay through the nose for holidays that they ACTUALLY have to scrimp and save for.

I cannot wait for the ass to fall out of this industry. Their greed is an embarrassment and I think it’s only a matter of time until even their most loyal viewers are sick to death of seeing everything being handed to these talentless nobodies on a silver platter.

Reactions: 22
I was listening to her video while I was doing other things and thought I heard that she was going to Scotland before Disney. This actually boils my piss.

Why don’t these companies gift a holiday to someone deserving??? What about a nurse that works over 40 hours a week or a family with a sick child? I am 110% less likely to hand my money over to these places knowing that they gift holidays to freeloaders like Brummy over and over again and other hard working people pay through the nose for holidays that they ACTUALLY have to scrimp and save for.

Because for the companies involved it’s not about giving anything back to anyone.

It’s cheap & effective advertising.

It’s just a money generator for the company involved. They don’t care about giving back to those who actually deserve such a holiday.

Sad, but true. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Because for the companies involved it’s not about giving anything back to anyone.

It’s cheap & effective advertising.

It’s just a money generator for the company involved. They don’t care about giving back to those who actually deserve such a holiday.

Sad, but true. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh I totally get that. I’m not naive enough to think they are gifting holidays to the likes of Brummy out of the goodness of their heart. I just hope there comes a day when gifting a holiday to an influencer who has already been away half a dozen times in six months, is actually damaging to your brand.

The crazy part though... remember how apathetic she was on her last “little caravan holiday”? What a poster girl, no wonder she is in such hot demand!

Reactions: 7
I thought that too, she just casually drops into her haul that they're going on another holiday before Florida! Like WTAF!! She's so patronising with it all too....... The way she hangs onto the ends of her words grates on my tits! These greedy lazy "influencers" need to take a leaf out of the books of people like Rosie Ramsay who has just pledged to give away loads of the free stuff she is sent as it doesn't sit well with her that she can afford to buy it and yet gets stuff free! Take note Brummy and friends! And stop filling the world with crap plastic tat from cheap shops!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
PLEASE don't let her get to 100K!!! imagine her 100K celebration post!! i'm guessing nudity!!! :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.