Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought this for herself and is planing on using it. It is a plastic tacky Disney handbag, I don’t get it!!
She put up one of those shall I buy this ‘yass’/‘no’ polls (for engagement obviously!) but later wrote ‘Erin persuaded me to buy it’ 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
My sports bra sit so high they are almost at my chin. Which one of us is going wrong ?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread title

Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a twit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just seen an igtv by brummy. I never usually watch them but it looked like a video on the grid, I then had to watch the whole thing as I was looking for clarification on the #burgernips situation! How the hell do u end up with your nips out if you're wearing a top and a sports bra?! 😂 nip story aside, she seemed more like her old self in that little 5 min clip than she has for ages, not over the top, just casually chatting about her c25k journey. It was actually ok! 😱 more of this please Emma, u might be able to claw your way back from what the hell you're doing now!
I don’t understand it and plus she kept stroking her top and tits when she was talking about it, I honestly can’t get over that she doesn’t realise this is out there forever

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So she said there was a hilarious part in her new vlog. She bought a hand held fan and it had some kids hair in it. Hilarious bab 🙄, said she couldn’t wait to show Stephen as he too would find it hilarious. Didn’t make me even smile bab.

Why did she buy candles when she’s just bought a load? Also as a candle lover doesn’t she know you sniff the lid not the actual candle? Also said she was embarrassed to sniff them in the shop in front of a staff member? Why? Surely everyone smells them before buying?

All the tat she bought is just so she can sit there saying ‘let me know which candles you like’? ‘Let me know if you want me to do a vlog on that’? It’s all for engagement. She didn’t need any of that tat and no doubt claims it all back against her taxes.

Begging again for Instagram followers as she would love to get to 100K before the end of summer 🙄

Reactions: 11
So she said there was a hilarious part in her new vlog. She bought a hand held fan and it had some kids hair in it. Hilarious bab 🙄, said she couldn’t wait to show Stephen as he too would find it hilarious. Didn’t make me even smile bab.

Why did she buy candles when she’s just bought a load? Also as a candle lover doesn’t she know you sniff the lid not the actual candle? Also said she was embarrassed to sniff them in the shop in front of a staff member? Why? Surely everyone smells them before buying?

All the tat she bought is just so she can sit there saying ‘let me know which candles you like’? ‘Let me know if you want me to do a vlog on that’? It’s all for engagement. She didn’t need any of that tat and no doubt claims it all back against her taxes.

Begging again for Instagram followers as she would love to get to 100K before the end of summer 🙄
She wanted to film herself sniffing them in the shop for a "first reaction"! 😂 the member of staff would have thought wtf at her yaaassss reaction to the mango one! 😂

• Haha
Just seen an igtv by brummy. I never usually watch them but it looked like a video on the grid, I then had to watch the whole thing as I was looking for clarification on the #burgernips situation! How the hell do u end up with your nips out if you're wearing a top and a sports bra?! 😂 nip story aside, she seemed more like her old self in that little 5 min clip than she has for ages, not over the top, just casually chatting about her c25k journey. It was actually ok! 😱 more of this please Emma, u might be able to claw your way back from what the hell you're doing now!
Still too much nipple chat for my liking 🤮 But I agree she seemed more her old self in that video.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where does she keep all the tat that she buys? Her house is a normal size but it doesn’t seem massive, and certainly not big enough to house the endless bags of junk she brings into it.

Reactions: 2
Where does she keep all the tat that she buys? Her house is a normal size but it doesn’t seem massive, and certainly not big enough to house the endless bags of junk she brings into it.
We’re currently clearing my grandads house as he passed away this week. My god the amount of stuff is just never ending! Emma, do your kids a favour. Stop.buying.tat!

Reactions: 9
I reckon a lot of the crap from all these haul videos gets returned 🤷

Reactions: 7
I reckon a lot of the crap from all these haul videos gets returned 🤷
I laughed when she said she would have to return the fan that had some kids hair in it. It was only cheap. Could you be arsed? I would just pull the hair out.

In fact she probably noticed in the shop it had hair in and bought it specifically to have a funny bit in her vlog 🙄 (not that it was the least bit amusing).

Reactions: 8
Brummymummyof2 #6 The.former.teacher.with appalling grammar now selling family privacy for mountains of tat

So her video of how to book Fast Passes was her face and “I’m gonna try for this now”. Not actually showing any of the process. As pointless as your existence bab.

• Heart
Has something happened with her and Louise?
Someone mentioned she unfollwed her then followed her again. I noticed in the last few weeks she tagged her in a few things.

Louise seems very busy trying to move into mainstream media. She also has a new book coming out so is going on a book tour.

They met because babs basically stalked her as a fan. I doubt she's Louise's type of friend. You know how it is when you get one of those pushy 'friends' that you can't seem to get rid of! I imagine Louise views babs like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Title suggestion. Nips. on. show, of course we all. need. to know, mountains of tat pulling faces like a twit.

And in true Brummymummy style of course you have to have loads of full stops in whatever title is picked

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread title

Plastic crap and Disney tat, still not afraid of acting like a twit 😂
Love this 🤣

I also wondered what happened with Louise. I think it's because she is presenting a mature professional image so she is taken seriously with her venture into mainstream media. Being associated with babs harping on about her flaps and crying about internet drama doesn't look great

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love this 🤣

I also wondered what happened with Louise. I think it's because she is presenting a mature professional image so she is taken seriously with her venture into mainstream media. Being associated with babs harping on about her flaps and crying about internet drama doesn't look great
Thanks, I feel quite proud 😂😂😂👍

Thanks, I feel quite proud 😂😂😂👍
I think Louise has outgrown her, she’s trying to branch out into other things, Brummy is just branching out into more tat and weirdness

• Haha
So her video of how to book Fast Passes was her face and “I’m gonna try for this now”. Not actually showing any of the process. As pointless as your existence bab.
You’re spot on. As her job is a YouTuber, she needs to figure out how to film screen in screen so we can see what she sees. What a pointless video.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.