Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, and one other thing. I'm guessing she has either A. Lost the use of her legs. B. Moved a million miles away from any shops or C. (most likely) is too bleeping lazy to do her own shopping. Because based on her recent Insta story about the milk choc digestive THINS, she needs to get over herself, get up out of her pit, put a decent bra on and go and buy her own biscuits if Stephens choice does not live upto her repulsive bratty demands!!!!! What is that man thinking associating with this 💩 show! Seriously!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was listening to her video while I was doing other things and thought I heard that she was going to Scotland before Disney. This actually boils my piss.

Why don’t these companies gift a holiday to someone deserving??? What about a nurse that works over 40 hours a week or a family with a sick child? I am 110% less likely to hand my money over to these places knowing that they gift holidays to freeloaders like Brummy over and over again and other hard working people pay through the nose for holidays that they ACTUALLY have to scrimp and save for.

I cannot wait for the ass to fall out of this industry. Their greed is an embarrassment and I think it’s only a matter of time until even their most loyal viewers are sick to death of seeing everything being handed to these talentless nobodies on a silver platter.
I've been on and enjoyed Haven holidays in the past, but I'd never give them my money again, and its solely because of this collaboration/partnership with the Brummys (we all know it would be her wet dream for Stephen to join insta as BrummyDaddyof2, so they could be a down market version of the Of Daughters).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does Stephen work for himself? If not how the hell does he get the time off for all these holidays?
I’m going to Scotland in the holidays 🙈 not a holiday park though we are doing a more cultured approach!

Reactions: 4
Does Stephen work for himself? If not how the hell does he get the time off for all these holidays?
I’m going to Scotland in the holidays 🙈 not a holiday park though we are doing a more cultured approach!
What??? You haven't been "influenced" to go to a Scottish Haven after Emma's lacklustre #ad for them!? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did wonder about the zoella c25k thing as funnily enough Emma never used to mention a love of Louise pentland it was always zoella she talked about.
She brought those white metal drawers in the front room/lounge the one that used to be her office as they were the same as owns zoella owns in a bigger version.

She obviously makes a fair bit plus having a husband with a good job as she’s always shopping. I have a good job and so does my husband we in theory have plenty of cash but I shop no way near as much as she does. I just couldn’t justify it. Like buying new running gear for a couch to five k programme when she brought brand new gym kit before starting. Maybe a new bra after realising that one she had wasn't actually a bar and offered no support but to buy new too and leggings. What a spender. Although Zoe shops in lulu Leon and sweaty Betty and gym shark and all hers is gifted.

Reactions: 4
Oh god I hope she isn’t going to Seton Sands. I’ve been there a few times and we do enjoy it. If she goes there I am not going again.

I found her via Louise too. She was a total fan of Louise, the video they did of how they met was cringe to watch. Louise is more experienced in her line of work. Although she can be a whiner and comes across as lazy too Louise is a lot more professional when it comes to her work. She’s more polished. Brummy is an amateur and it is clearly obvious. She knows the clocks ticking so is milking everything which tbh I don’t blame her but she’s massively crossed a line in doing so. Claims she’s a family channel yet is talking of objects being sexual, photos of her naked in bed with duvet covering her baps, talking about her baps CONSTANTLY. There is nothing family friendly about her anymore. Don’t even get me started on publicly sharing photos of her son dressed in a tutu with a caption about pride and LGBT.

Reactions: 10
Yes Stephen is self employed. It’s how people found their address online! They’ve amended it now though! Even though she tried to blame Tattle and not themselves 🤔

Has anyone read her latest blog about her daughter? She’s got long legs but bab is worrying that when she’s older she might worry her long legs are not as voluptuous as she wants them to be!

I’ve never heard of legs being described as voluptuous?!

A boyfriend once told babs he loved her squidgy belly so every night she did a 100 sit ups to try to get rid of it. Weird? If my boyfriend told me he loved my squidgy belly I would love him for loving me just as I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yes Stephen is self employed. It’s how people found their address online! They’ve amended it now though! Even though she tried to blame Tattle and not themselves 🤔

Has anyone read her latest blog about her daughter? She’s got long legs but bab is worrying that when she’s older she might worry her long legs are not as voluptuous as she wants them to be!

I’ve never heard of legs being described as voluptuous?!

A boyfriend once told babs he loved her squidgy belly so every night she did a 100 sit ups to try to get rid of it. Weird? If my boyfriend told me he loved my squidgy belly I would love him for loving me just as I am.
It’s still online though 😮

Reactions: 3
Do you think Stephen bought digestive thins because he thinks she should cut down on the crap she eats? I have never seen her eat a vegetable or a piece of fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brummy mummy of 2 flashing my tits, wobbling my bits, all for a prawn cracker dance! (or another holiday)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Giving this one another go..

New thread idea:
Constant naps, numb flaps and saggy baps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If you’re reading here bab, get those brown things on your forehead checked out as mine turned out to be solar keratosis (pre skin cancer).

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.