Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t STAND how much she constantly moves and fiddles with her hair in her vlogs....

New vlog, grabs her boobs AGAIN. Constantly panning the camera down to them and making comments. This women is disgusting. She really does have serious issues.

Reactions: 7
I don't think it matter if you have snogged 1 or 50 people before your 25 but why on earth would you tell people when you are having so many issues with mental health and people judging you. Not to mention the fact that she tries so hard to target a Disney audience and has stated that she wants to make these videos so her children can watch them when their older. So it is concerning that she wants her children to see her grabbing boobs talking about sex and sexualising everything.

Reactions: 17
She's an attention seeker and doesn't care whether that's good or bad. Even better if it's bad because she can then pull the mental health card and cry troll = boosted engagement and validation of 'how amazing' she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just found it weird she put the guys names. Also as someone said - no one actually asked her. It was completely out of the blue, not like she was having a q&a about relationships 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Seriously, what is it with the constant ugly faces she pulls? I mean, it's not like she's bad looking,,,,, so why!? Why pull the horrendous faces and the hand under the chin pose, that needs to get to duck too. I don't often comment on here as I'm not that bothered about Brummy usually but by god, please stop touching your boobs, Paul, tell her to stop touching her boobs! For the love of all things good!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Emma has asked on her stories if people can ‘see her’, with a yes or no response box. (There have been issues with people being able to see pictures on Instagram today). Obviously if people can’t see her then they can’t respond! It’s such an obvious beg for engagement, or she is an idiot. I’ll leave it up to you guys to decide!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Emma has asked on her stories if people can ‘see her’, with a yes or no response box. (There have been issues with people being able to see pictures on Instagram today). Obviously if people can’t see her then they can’t respond! It’s such an obvious beg for engagement, or she is an idiot. I’ll leave it up to you guys to decide!
Hey Emma 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ I can’t see you

• Haha
I clicked no on it in the hopes she’d spend ages trying to figure out what was wrong 😂

• Haha
why is she telling everyone she is naked again?? I think she gets off on people knowing she has no clothes on I think its a thrill for her 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Is she for real? Does she think she is the only mum on earth who has to deal with summer holidays and remembering everything??
Try being a bloody single mum to a kid who worships her dad but he is inconsistent in her life so having to deal with her heartache on top of all that plus dealing with my own chronic pain and not pain that is so bad I can’t walk fast but can still manage to run, roll around on a solid floor with my legs in the air and walk around Disney all day long multiple time a year. Oh she gets on my baps she really bloody does. I am on crutches all the time and that’s on a good day. A bad day has me needing a walker but I get on with it for the sake of my daughter.
Poor little Emma is feeling overwhelmed that she left her car lights on overnight and had to drive a different car. Grow up bab!

Reactions: 16
Oh your life is SO hard emma. How about count yourself lucky you didn’t have to call in to work and say you were gonna be late because of your car and have to deal with making the time up later 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also I can’t work it out but seriously what has she done to her eyebrows? They look horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.