Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she posts something about a poor woman battling cancer closely followed by a ridiculous photo with “Don’t cha” by the Pussycat dolls playing over the top and finishes it all off with a pity post about leaving her lights on and simply having to drive a different car for the morning because she is saaaaaah overwhelmed.

See anything wrong here bab?? Get. A. Grip.

Reactions: 11
So she’s been for a walk with unmummsymum. Did she walk slow and have to use her stick? 🙄

Agree about her eyebrows! Wtf?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s been for a walk with unmummsymum. Did she walk slow and have to use her stick? 🙄

Agree about her eyebrows! Wtf?!
Not unmummsymum, a teacher friend, but nope! No sign of the stick in the pic! Said they got lost so treated themselves to a cream tea to cheer up. My money's on them going for the cream tea and just happening to go for a walk! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not unmummsymum, a teacher friend, but nope! No sign of the stick in the pic! Said they got lost so treated themselves to a cream tea to cheer up. My money's on them going for the cream tea and just happening to go for a walk! 😂
What the walk from the car to the cream tea place yea ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I thought she tagged unmummsymum? That was on the next story so thought she was with her!

She said she wants to get to 100k on insta. She does keep going up but think that’s why they all tag each other for more likes! The earning power goes up the more followers they have!

Reactions: 3
Her latest story about going to places where she can pretend to be in an old fashioned frock, sounds all to familiar. Hmmmm.... oh yeah Louise says it all the time. Looks like Brummy is back copying her again! she mentioned in the same story that she’d go for some hanky panky with the gardener! 🤮

I also found the joke about the anusol the unmumsymum sent her very inappropriate for her “family content channel”!!

Reactions: 7
I know if I messaged her saying this I would get blocked but isn’t she in a really nice position where she can just simply get into another car that works and not to have to worry about how she actually would get her kids to school and if she could afford a taxi

Reactions: 13
Why does she insist on putting her kids on the internet in their swimwear??? Poor things don’t understand the world enough to say no

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why does she insist on putting her kids on the internet in their swimwear??? Poor things don’t understand the world enough to say no
All of these bloody idiot “insta-mummies” do this.
Kids in swimwear/kids in the Bath/kids naked on the potty/kids sleeping/
None of them give a tit about safe guarding their children. They don’t care.
It’s disgusting.

• Sad
Oh I thought she tagged unmummsymum? That was on the next story so thought she was with her!

She said she wants to get to 100k on insta. She does keep going up but think that’s why they all tag each other for more likes! The earning power goes up the more followers they have!
Nope just wants shout out to get more followers.

Reactions: 2
yeah whats with putting pictures of her kids in swimsuits on the internet? she has said before she gets creepy dm's from men, so why is she putting these pictures of her kids online?

• Sad
Just watched her latest stories and I noticed she spends a lot of time looking to the right (left when you’re looking at it because of the screen flipping).

As part of my work, reading people and body language is a fairly decent part (totally sound like a spy or something, and I wish it was that interesting!) but I was always told if someone spends a lot of time looking to the right they are formulating a lie / false memory and if they look to the left then it’s recalling the truth.

So when did she last tell the truth? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Surely Stephen is getting bored/annoyed at the constant talk of ex boyfriends. The other week she was posting pictures of them. Then naming those she kissed. Now sharing songs she got dumped to. Is anyone else thinking this is so strange for a 40 something happily married woman???

Reactions: 16
ok so she is constantly lately making everything sexual, posting pictures in her bra, letting the internet know she doesnt have any clothes on in bed, posting videos of her grinding on/humping things, referencing her boobs and now she is constantly talking about ex boyfriends, naming them, sharing songs she got dumped to, who she kissed..... she is clearly after some sort of attention? i dont know if its from other men or trying to make a point to stephen? but she needs to stop. i think she honestly needs to get some sort of help for this crave of attention, and i do think from the way shes acting she wants it from men.

Reactions: 7
Surely Stephen is getting bored/annoyed at the constant talk of ex boyfriends. The other week she was posting pictures of them. Then naming those she kissed. Now sharing songs she got dumped to. Is anyone else thinking this is so strange for a 40 something happily married woman???
It’s completely ridiculous.

It’s all gobshite - it’s all done for engagement though. 💤🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oh my god she’s bloody awful.
In a posh voice “oh I had to use the other car and it doesn’t even have a handbrake because it’s so new” 🤮 F*ck off!

She’s definitely going through a mid life crisis. Who reminisces over songs they were dumped to!
Not me because I was never dumped. I don’t remember who or how many folk I kissed because it was 15 years ago and I love my husband and I’d rather reminisce about how we met, our first date, what songs we first kissed to, when we moved in together, when he proposed etc etc.

She’s just lost the plot.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve said it before but think she’s entering the peri menopause (that can last 10 years 😩). Going through it myself and in the early stages it made me a bit paranoid but I also kept thinking back to the past a lot including exes.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.