Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’s deeply unhappy with Stephen and only married him because she felt like ‘time was running out’. I don’t know, the way she talks about poor Ste, how he does EVERYTHING with the kids, it never comes across like they are a happy loved up couple?
She will be out on an adults only date within the month to prove you wrong! (But she doesn’t read here😉)

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t give you a number or even the names of some of the men I’ve shagged, let alone snogged ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve kissed this many people.....

A) Who asked
B) Who cares
C) How old is she

Did I accidentally stumble into a teenagers diary? Grow up Emma!
Next she’ll be working out the compatibility % of each crush/throwing apple peel over her shoulder to work out the initial of her true love!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t give you a number or even the names of some of the men I’ve shagged, let alone snogged ffs
I can’t even remember the name of the guy I was going out with for a year! All I remember is he was a backpacking hole 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she only watching love island because other vloggers are? She doesn’t seem to understand it’s all a load of scripted crap and they’re not there for love. They’re there for fame. Bit like you bab..you say you’re job is to make us laugh but really you’re only interested in how much money and freebies you can get..same with the love islanders!

So she had her first snog age 18. Then she mentioned two boyfriends at Uni. Bit odd to go through 3 years of Uni and by age 41 you’ve only ever snogged 5 men! No wonder she’s always dreaming about other men. Think she should have played the field a bit more before settling down!

Reactions: 9
I am now a member of the Tattle Trollops too 😂😂😂
Actually sat here thinking about it! Couldn't tell you the number I've snogged! Sometimes numerous men on a night out 🙈 thank god I'm grown up now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s been reading her old copies of just 17 and living in the 90’s who knows how many people you kissed? Not being funny but I am the same age and a fellow brummy she went to a lot of the places I went to back in the day some nights you could snog 5 people just trying to leave the dance floor! #tattletrollopsrus

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is she taking about how many men she’s kissed or whatever bollocks she’s saying?

Emma - it doesn’t bleeping matter love! It was years ago! No one gives a tit! Apart from maybe your husband- yknow, the man you live with who pays the bills/looks after your kids/puts up with all your relentless bullshit and embarrassing behaviour. He might find it a little disrespectful the way you are quite obviously obsessively thinking about men from your past. Imagine if he was on camera continually taking about old girlfriends/women he’s slept with...
You are fast approaching middle age. Start acting like it. Your behaviour is honestly so embarrassing and frankly, very bizzare.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lol she's been reading here already this morning, they've been together 16 years 😂 snuck that into the description on a pic, very subtle 😂👌

• Haha
Lol she's been reading here already this morning, they've been together 16 years 😂 snuck that into the description on a pic, very subtle 😂👌
So she started seeing him at 25 and up to that point only snogged 4 people! Come on! I started seeing my husband at 23 and it’s more that 5. I was going out with hole backpacker at the same time though 💃🏻Tattletrollops💃🏻

• Haha
Is she only watching love island because other vloggers are? She doesn’t seem to understand it’s all a load of scripted crap and they’re not there for love. They’re there for fame. Bit like you bab..you say you’re job is to make us laugh but really you’re only interested in how much money and freebies you can get..same with the love islanders!

So she had her first snog age 18. Then she mentioned two boyfriends at Uni. Bit odd to go through 3 years of Uni and by age 41 you’ve only ever snogged 5 men! No wonder she’s always dreaming about other men. Think she should have played the field a bit more before settling down!
I met my now husband when I was 17 and he was 18. He was my first kiss and we've been together 18 years and married for 15. Not everyone has played the field and snogged/shagged loads of blokes! I'm not Emmas biggest fan but find this an odd thing to be picking at

Reactions: 14
I met my now husband when I was 17 and he was 18. He was my first kiss and we've been together 18 years and married for 15. Not everyone has played the field and snogged/shagged loads of blokes! I'm not Emmas biggest fan but find this an odd thing to be picking at
It’s also a very odd thing to tell 80k followers

#justalaugh

Reactions: 11
It’s also a very odd thing to tell 80k followers

#justalaugh
I don't find it particularly odd at all. I guess that's what's wrong with society these days and why kids/teens feel pressured to shag around etc. Why does it matter how many people someone has kissed or slept with? Like I say, I'm not Emmas biggest fan but good on her for been honest about the fact she hasn't that much history with men!

Did I hit a nerve 🤔
Not at all. I just think that gossiping about someone's sexual history is a bit lame.

[QUOTE="SarahGard83, post: 329623, member: 123
Not at all. I just think that gossiping about someone's sexual history is a bit lame.
[/QUOTE]

Why would you even put it out there in your family friendly Disney channel!?

[QUOTE="SarahGard83, post: 329623, member: 123
Why would you even put it out there in your family friendly Disney channel!?
[/QUOTE]
Like you say, she wants it to be a family friendly channel......but everything is sexualised, she had to refer to her “naked” body in some posts, she talks about ex boyfriends, shows pictures of herself with ex boyfriends! In years to come her children will look back on this “because it’s all for the memories you know!”.
I would be horrified as a child if my parents did that, imagine the embarrassment. And ultimately don’t post stuff that you don’t want people to discuss!

• Heart
It’s just the fact she’s telling the world. Randomly on a Tuesday afternoon. It’s strange!

Reactions: 9
We wouldn’t be able to ‘gossip’ about it if she hadn’t put it out there for all to see.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.