Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sexy candles are back I see. And what is with her constantly referring to ex’s/being dumped....surely Stephen has something to say about that. Oh no I forgot he’s a wet blanket

Reactions: 7
She’s posted a picture of her back fat in a sports bra saying it looks like boobs - it actually does so much it’s freaky :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Also has she not got that on back to front with the crossover bit? It’s not a sports bra but a crop top. Someone with big boobs needs way more support than that.
I couldn’t run in a crop top. It would hurt and it’s bad for your boobs long term.

Reactions: 4
she says she slow at walking yet she can run. I don't have any experience of the back surgery but something doesn't sound right about it. How can she run when she can't walk fast than a slow pace.
Road running is such hard impact. Not good with that type of injury. I bet she doesnt see a physio regularly to work her core, which she should. My husband has the same issue.

Reactions: 6
I’ve kissed this many people.....

A) Who asked
B) Who cares
C) How old is she

Did I accidentally stumble into a teenagers diary? Grow up Emma!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

A) Who asked
B) Who cares
C) How old is she

Good god who even remembers how many people they’ve kissed!! Or am I just a trollop.

Edit: I’ve just watched her stories and I can confirm I am a trollop 💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Good god who even remembers how many people they’ve kissed!! Or am I just a trollop.

Edit: I’ve just watched her stories and I can confirm I am a trollop 💃🏻
Exactly - who even bothers keeping count after the first few. It's like on love island when they're like "I've slept with 200 girls" who would even bother keeping count when it gets that high :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

A) Who asked
B) Who cares
C) How old is she

If you ask me Stephen, James, Mark, Nathan and Jamie dodged a MASSIVE bullet! Ooooops sorry bout that Stephen...

• Haha
Exactly - who even bothers keeping count after the first few. It's like on love island when they're like "I've slept with 200 girls" who would even bother keeping count when it gets that high :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Does snogging now mean shagging? She can’t possibly have only kissed 5 people?? Was 1 a Gary? Not THE Gary surely 😱

• Haha
If you ask me Stephen, James, Mark, Nathan and Jamie dodged a MASSIVE bullet! Ooooops sorry bout that Stephen...
Why on earth is she constantly talking about old boyfriends it’s bizarre! Bet James, Mark, Nathan and Jamie are applying for a restraining order as we speak 😂

EDIT: Maybe even Stephen is......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg when it comes to shagging I can definitely give a number but snogging oh my it was a standing joke how many will Shannon kiss tonight most weekends, could be more than 5 in a night 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why on earth is she constantly talking about old boyfriends it’s bizarre! Bet James, Mark, Nathan and Jamie are applying for a restraining order as we speak 😂
I reckon she’s deeply unhappy with Stephen and only married him because she felt like ‘time was running out’. I don’t know, the way she talks about poor Ste, how he does EVERYTHING with the kids, it never comes across like they are a happy loved up couple?

• Heart
I reckon she’s deeply unhappy with Stephen and only married him because she felt like ‘time was running out’. I don’t know, the way she talks about poor Ste, how he does EVERYTHING with the kids, it never comes across like they are a happy loved up couple?
Do we know how long she has been with him ?

Reactions: 1

EDIT: Maybe even Stephen is......
She put their names??? Jesus Christ, I don't even know how many people I've kissed let a lone their names - looks like I'll be joining the tattle trollops club :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.