Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed her for a long time. In the last 4/5 months Emma has really started to annoy me. She is just delusional! What married mother of two small children carries on the way she does?! I’m 24 and wouldn’t post half the things she does half naked!

Her children, especially Ethan, act slightly spoilt and entitled. God knows what they’ll be like when they enter the real world with the way their parent carry on.

Stephen it seems just encourages her behaviour. If you really didn’t agree with the lifestyle BM is trying to portray then you’d out a stop to it. And if BM respected her husband she would stop posting about him etc. Posting about an argument is pathetic.

She is completely unrelateable now! Numerous holidays, hauls, ‘organisation videos’. How about you stop buying tat?! I don’t understand how it’s healthy for a woman of her age to be so obsessed by Disney? If she was my mother I would be mortified by her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's just done an ad for Cadbury's and the kids are in their school uniforms. How has a company like Cadbury signed that off? Surely there are safeguarding issues there for the school now.

Reactions: 14
She's just done an ad for Cadbury's and the kids are in their school uniforms. How has a company like Cadbury signed that off? Surely there are safeguarding issues there for the school now.
They are in their PJ’s in the recent pic, has she done another ad with them in uniform?

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure what’s happened to her insta stories for me but they are not coming up anymore I have to search for her then watch them. I’m still following her and I’m not blocked I don’t think how do you know of your blocked?

I’m not sure what’s happened to her insta stories for me but they are not coming up anymore I have to search for her then watch them. I’m still following her and I’m not blocked I don’t think how do you know of your blocked?
It says ‘no posts yet’ on their page if you’re blocked. Trust me I know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It will come up user not found when you search for her.

Defo not blocked then lol must be an insta glitch she used to be my first story at the top but her circle doesn’t appear at the top at all now.
Sometimes I have to turn the WiFi off to view stories. God knows why! 🙄

She does not live in the real world and clearly reads here. Funny how she’s posting about her back surgery in relation to dancing/running now it’s been mentioned here. She’s 41 and acts like she’s 20 something with no kids/responsibilities, honestly think she has some kind of mental health issue, no concept of real life!

Reactions: 6
My husband had same back surgery as her. Never affected him bending down to pick our kids up or any of the things she mentions. I do feel she exaggerates it as look at her stupid takeaway dances she does. Nothing wrong with her back when she does those! Plus she manages to walk around all the Disney parks no problem!

I see she’s dreaming again 🙄 funny she dreamt Stephen said he was going to leave her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she says she slow at walking yet she can run. I don't have any experience of the back surgery but something doesn't sound right about it. How can she run when she can't walk fast than a slow pace.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t work out the photo at all I think my hayfever eyes are playing tricks on me

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.