Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on Insta sheā€™s just said she hates saying no to stuff. Sheā€™d turn up to the opening of a fridge, so I suspect she only said no because they werenā€™t offering enough money!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So on Insta sheā€™s just said she hates saying no to stuff. Sheā€™d turn up to the opening of a fridge, so I suspect she only said no because they werenā€™t offering enough money!
This! Also saying itā€™s ā€˜ruddy hard being a business womanā€™??? I didnā€™t know shopping for tat, ā€˜dancingā€™ about with prawn crackers and sitting round watching trash tv made you a business woman, Iā€™m doing it all wrong šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I unfollowed her and some others on my insta and YouTube accounts. So I missed this. What did she turn down? Also her and Louise don't seem to be spending much time together anymore. Does anyone know if they fell out?

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her and some others on my insta and YouTube accounts. So I missed this. What did she turn down? Also her and Louise don't seem to be spending much time together anymore. Does anyone know if they fell out?
I noticed this emma is liking more Louise pics but louise isn't. Maybe Louise is distancing her self, side move.

Reactions: 11
I noticed this emma is liking more Louise pics but louise isn't. Maybe Louise is distancing her self, side move.
Can't really blame her tbh. I'm not her biggest fan but she does seem a lot more put together in every aspect of her life. I also respect her a lot more in regards that she does not show favouritism between her two girls.

Reactions: 6
Can't really blame her tbh. I'm not her biggest fan but she does seem a lot more put together in every aspect of her life. I also respect her a lot more in regards that she does not show favouritism between her two girls.
I have a lot more respect for Louise in that she turned round and said ā€œIā€™m not including Darcey in videos as much because I donā€™t want her childhood to be me holding a camera all the timeā€. If her long term plan is a Strictly appearance, and a general move into ā€œtraditionalā€ media, then she definitely needs to ditch BM2! Tits out, numb fanny flaps and prawn cracker dancing arenā€™t really ā€œon brandā€ as a serious new media type!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a lot more respect for Louise in that she turned round and said ā€œIā€™m not including Darcey in videos as much because I donā€™t want her childhood to be me holding a camera all the timeā€. If her long term plan is a Strictly appearance, and a general move into ā€œtraditionalā€ media, then she definitely needs to ditch BM2! Tits out, numb fanny flaps and prawn cracker dancing arenā€™t really ā€œon brandā€ as a serious new media type!
Haha the end bit did make me laugh šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now advertising Cadbury Freddo that comes with a small plastic toy. These are the kind of toys that get looked at briefly and then more than likely end up in the bin. It makes me so cross that they are promoted by ā€˜influencersā€™, when we should all be taking a stand against unnecessary plastic. What about the planet bab? Or is your bank account more important? šŸ˜”

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She keeps tagging Louise in stuff so donā€™t think theyā€™ve fallen out but Louise is busy trying to get into TV work!

Thatā€™s my job bab. That I do for free. To. Make. You. Laugh.

šŸ˜‚
Amazing use of the full stop. You could almost be a teacher šŸ˜‚

She keeps tagging Louise in stuff so donā€™t think theyā€™ve fallen out but Louise is busy trying to get into TV work!
Ah ok šŸ˜Š there is just not much interaction from Louise's side. But as you and others have said if she is getting into mainstream media Babs may not be the best person to have tagging along.

• Haha
As if Brummy would spend 80 to 90p on 8 chocolate buttons and a bit of plastic non-Disney tat. I'm sure I've seen her complain about the prices of this type of "treat" and say her kids love the 29p home bargains copycats.

Reactions: 8
Was only watching breakfast news this morning when there was a section on the amount of free plastic toys that are just chucked away ! This is just more to contribute to that. But she won't see that as she thinks that because she doesn't buy clingfilm anymore she basically zeroed here carbon footprint šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Maybe we should post this on her comments?!
Definitely!

Oh god, last time she asked for content ideas I gave her loads of suggestions on here. Letā€™s try again.
1. Emma tries to spend a whole day out of bed
2. Emma tries not watching crap tv for a week
3. Emma tries to act her age for a day
4. Emma eats a takeaway without embarrassing herself dancing first
5. Emma tries taking normal insta photos without gurning
6. Emma tries **really really** hard not to mention tits, flaps or sexualise inanimate objects
God I hope she takes my suggestions this time

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Definitely!

Oh god, last time she asked for content ideas I gave her loads of suggestions on here. Letā€™s try again.
1. Emma tries to spend a whole day out of bed
2. Emma tries not watching crap tv for a week
3. Emma tries to act her age for a day
4. Emma eats a takeaway without embarrassing herself dancing first
5. Emma tries taking normal insta photos without gurning
6. Emma tries **really really** hard not to mention tits, flaps or sexualise inanimate objects
God I hope she takes my suggestions this time

Please tell me you actually sent that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.