Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Brummy, Mrs Meldrum & PTWM have a group chat - I wonder who else is in it 😂😂

This comment was on PTWMs latest Insta post.

They’re all as bad as each other 🙄
They seem to be under the impression that they are some kind of public service, doing this for the good of other people and not at all for the wealth, freebies and attention. Seriously, if your “career” is making you feel like that then you don’t have to do it, do you?

Reactions: 17
I don’t really know what this is about as I don’t watch her. But I do watch a different you tube family (not naming anyone) and they said they only show the good bits. Their reasoning is that it’s not fair to show the other person when they’re angry or down or just tired. They put themselves first and YouTube second.
She did a story saying she wasn’t speaking to Stephen because he’d ‘done’ something

Reactions: 2
I can’t decide if I think she’s massively up her own arse thinking fans are going to turn up to her holiday destination, or if actually her anxiety is making her overly paranoid about fans and this is her way of coping?

I’m inclined to go with the first option though
She has got an ego as big as a barrage balloon! Really thinks she is something. Completely up Louises arse. For a woman in her fourties she is so immature. All the face pulling, prancing around like a prat, the disney obsession. For goodness sake bab, grow up!!

Reactions: 12
She did a story saying she wasn’t speaking to Stephen because he’d ‘done’ something
Maybe he tried to actually, shock horror, get in his own bed and sleep in there instead of being shuned to his son’s bed...?!

Oh that group chat will be full of GOLD. Now that would be something I’d love to read!
It’s hilarious that these complete MORONS have such a high opinion of themselves. They are completely and utterly delusional. What a bunch of pretentious, pathetic, stupid women. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not being funny or nothing but the behaviour Emma displays sounds very narcissistic. Silent treatment, world revolves around her, all eyes on her all the time. golden child (Erin) vs Scapegoat (Ethan) enabler (Stephen). Did she not mention back in the days she fell out with lots of old school mates?

Reactions: 15
Not being funny or nothing but the behaviour Emma displays sounds very narcissistic. Silent treatment, world revolves around her, all eyes on her all the time. golden child (Erin) vs Scapegoat (Ethan) enabler (Stephen). Did she not mention back in the days she fell out with lots of old school mates?
She seems like an absolute twit.

There’s nothing likeable about her. At all.
I’m not sure how she’s made a “career” out of social media - she’s beyond irritating and she’s completely bland. I dunno what people find watchable about her? She’s as dull as dishwater and desperately tries to make herself interesting with all her carry on - but ends up just making a fool out of herself.
She reminds me of those old, drunk people you find in every village pub - pissed as a newt at 11pm, crying in the toilets or staggering around outside trying to cadge a fag of random people and making a right show of herself. She’s an embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can imagine that she was a really annoying precocious child who had few friends because she only wanted to be the centre of everyones attention.

Reactions: 6
Who knew shoulders could be sexy, plus does she want me to do film it and edit it as well as choosing all the content ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet the people who messaged her saying they’re going to therapy because of her are fellow vloggers who realise how many new followers it helps you gain🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can imagine that she was a really annoying precocious child who had few friends because she only wanted to be the centre of everyones attention.
My mum works with somebody who went to secondary school with her. Apparently she was a nightmare - constantly attention seeking in any way she could. Old habits die hard, eh......

Reactions: 12
I thought she didn't read dms 😕
She says Paul reads them. Maybe he then alerts her to the ones she can milk for "engagement"

My mum works with somebody who went to secondary school with her. Apparently she was a nightmare - constantly attention seeking in any way she could. Old habits die hard, eh......
This does not surprise me one bit. Beginning to think the "old Emma" that most of us quite liked was an act, what we see now is the real Emma Conway.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is setting a very bad example to her children who will grow up having the same traits. Most annoying, childish, attention seeking idiot ever!! Perhaps that is why she prefers having a child as a manager? He also manages Gemma Louise Miles, says it all really!

Reactions: 4
I can't bring myself to watch the Disney video as I feel she is one of the most un qualified person to give advice on Disney. Her holidays are not well planned at all and its all about her and Erin nothing for Ethan.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.