Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really know what this is about as I don’t watch her. But I do watch a different you tube family (not naming anyone) and they said they only show the good bits. Their reasoning is that it’s not fair to show the other person when they’re angry or down or just tired. They put themselves first and YouTube second.

Reactions: 3
I can’t decide if I think she’s massively up her own arse thinking fans are going to turn up to her holiday destination, or if actually her anxiety is making her overly paranoid about fans and this is her way of coping?

I’m inclined to go with the first option though

Reactions: 11
They take Holy Communion in year 3 when they are 8. Just a wonder, though I have never known her say that they are catholic
The children go to a Catholic school which is strict on taking only Catholics so both or one of them are Catholic. Most people who go there though are not practising and just ride on the catholic family history just to get into the school. God knows why! I don’t like the school mentality

Reactions: 8
The children go to a Catholic school which is strict on taking only Catholics so both or one of them are Catholic. Most people who go there though are not practising and just ride on the catholic family history just to get into the school. God knows why! I don’t like the school mentality
For Catholic children applying for Catholic primary schools, you generally have to provide at least proof of baptism. For the senior school my daughter attends they required proof of Holy Communion and a signature confirming at least monthly church attendance!

For Catholic children applying for Catholic primary schools, you generally have to provide at least proof of baptism. For the senior school my daughter attends they required proof of Holy Communion and a signature confirming at least monthly church attendance!
My daughters secondary and primary were the same! Both we needed proof of Baptism, secondary it was all 3. My daughter attends Birmingham schools too, I know they are all different depending on the Diocese they fall under, but all pretty strict with entry requirements.

I can’t decide if I think she’s massively up her own arse thinking fans are going to turn up to her holiday destination, or if actually her anxiety is making her overly paranoid about fans and this is her way of coping?

I hope it’s the first or I might start to feel bad and I don’t want too 😂

Reactions: 4

I don’t believe she even has anxiety.

Reactions: 5
Even if it’s due to anxiety I won’t feel bad. She has a very easy way to fix the cause of that anxiety; putting the camera down.

Reactions: 7
She posted about the ‘argument’ for engagement. Now it’s back fired as she’s getting negative comments. She’ll either delete the post or turn off comments or better yet do another crying insta story saying something she meant as a lighthearted post to show Instagram couples are not perfect has been taken the wrong way 🙄 you’re so predictable bab.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
the takeaway dance? 🤔🤣
I think Stephen films them so really can only blame himself if he hates them.
I assumed she wanted to buy some tat and he said no as a few posts later was about liking some wicker baskets..

And the reply back! Alright Emma, don’t take the aggression you feel towards your husband out on your followers.
wait so she didn't want to argue in public but is happy to blast her husband to her 80k followers??????????????????????????????????????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Elena is lovely, the complete opposite of BM! Really genuine and real...she suffered baby loss and has a toddler. I’ve followed her for a few years through and before both pregnancies
She seems nice but is yet enough mum who pleads poverty but doesn’t seem to actually think they might need to get a job!

I think Stephen films them so really can only blame himself if he hates them.
I assumed she wanted to buy some tat and he said no as a few posts later was about liking some wicker baskets..
I was joking 🙃

Reactions: 2
wait so she didn't want to argue in public but is happy to blast her husband to her 80k followers??????????????????????????????????????
🙌🙌🙌🙌

The guess is that if she had revealed the contents of the argument it would have made her look a prat rather than him!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you noticed there’s no sly tip top eating pics of Ste lately? Wonder if he told her off about those!
Speaking of sly pics, maybe he heard about the topless pic of him on her stories on Friday! That'd definitely cause an argument! 😂

• Haha
So Brummy, Mrs Meldrum & PTWM have a group chat - I wonder who else is in it 😂😂

This comment was on PTWMs latest Insta post.

They’re all as bad as each other 🙄
Makes total sense,Let me hazard a guess
Chloe-Life with the Busbys loads stories about trolls
Rebecca lamb and Maybe Rosie ramsey

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.