Brummy Mummy #5 Waynetta slob get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 does she think she’s a celebrity?! 🙄
The has to be up there as one of the most ignorant things I have ever read, I knew that posh and becks were at Glastonbury why they were still there as I read an article and I still didn’t feel the need to stampede there and make myself known 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
is she for real?? every other vlogger says where they are staying?
get the duck over yourself emma. do you really think your going to come down one morning from your room and there will be a group of fans waiting for you in the lobby?
God she’s a bleeping weapon this one!

What, does she honestly think anyone’s going to give a rats ass? That someone is going to get on a plane and come to find her in Disney?

She’s so full of herself. She honestly thinks she’s some sort of celebrity.

Ermmmm sorry but NO! You delusional old bint.

Funnily enough, people don’t need to go to those extremes - not when your home address is easily accessible to any Tom Dick or Harry online anyway! 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Like we are going to spend thousands and thousands to fly to Disney to meet her! Or even take time out of our Disney holiday to walk over to her hotel to say hello. She is seriously deluded. She should focus more on concealing her address and children's school than telling people which Disney hotel she is at for a couple of weeks.

Like we are going to spend thousands and thousands to fly to Disney to meet her! Or even take time out of our Disney holiday to walk over to her hotel to say hello. She is seriously deluded. She should focus more on concealing her address and children's school than telling people which Disney hotel she is at for a couple of weeks.
Exactly. Someone I used to follow on Instagram was burgled because she gave so much away. They were home when it happened and they took the cars that she had recently posted about. People need to share very very little about where they live. It’s just not worth it

Reactions: 13
She said the same thing when they were in Wales on the Haven holiday!
She’s honestly not right in the head.

She thinks this young lad (Paul) is her manager and she thinks that she’s soooooo famous that people are going to stalk her on holiday.

She’s crackers mate.

99.9% of the population have literally no idea who she is. Have never heard of her. Wouldn’t look twice if she walked past them. Couldn’t care less.

Well Paul replied to my dm on Instagram within seconds this morning he’s a good ‘egg’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well Paul replied to my dm on Instagram within seconds this morning he’s a good ‘egg’ 😂
Does he work 24/7 monitoring her DM's? Poor Fella. He must never get a day off having to monitor his high profile celeb client!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yeah cos those are the only two ways to deal with a disagreement. Fab way to be teaching your kids bab 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Think it should’ve ended “everynow and then” rather than “everyone and then”. But you can’t expect a former teacher to do a bit of basic proofreading.
Nah not at all(!) 🙄🤣

It doesn’t, I think she meant “every now and then”.
Top marks for English again 😂
My brain couldn’t compute. I have an ‘adult headache’.....hate that word 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.