Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Its a good job Ez likes to spend so much time in her room seeing as you shut her in their at 6.30pm so that you can resume "lazy lard arse position" in your Mummy corner of the sofa and carry on your hard evening of doing fuck all.
And I'm sorry, but using the kids in Ads like this needs to be banned, or at least regulated.
If this was a child working on any other media platform they are only allowed to work the equivalent of 6 months paid work in every year! I can't wait til somebody steps up and enforces this online too!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Emma is such a clusterfuck. We wouldn’t have known about Warwick if she hadn’t shared a photo of her diary yet this summer she refused to name Brighton until she’d left “I never say where we have been until we leave”

You can’t get anything right, Babs. You blamed us for outing your address when we never did, it was your actions that had made it publicly visible. Now here we are again with you revealing what you’re up to because of something you’ve done. We would never have known you’d broken all the tier rules if you hadn’t shared it. You absolute twat

Reactions: 24

BonBon27

VIP Member
That’s the quality content she can produce because there’s not much else to do at the moment?? What’s been her excuse for the last three years??

Also the advent calendar comment - I think it really says a lot about her that she has already eaten up to Tuesday. And none of it’s good! Clearly she needs instant gratification, has no patience, is very bored, can’t seem to share things (I mean my kids made me buy an advent calendar; we all open them together in the morning and compare the shape of our chocs so I’d never get away with eating more!) and is bloody greedy because she shows off a massive amount of sweets and treats, but can’t limit herself to one small chocolate a day?? I know it’s small in the grand world of Babs and her annoying behaviours but it really stuck me as another sign of how her life is on a downward spiral.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Instashambles

I wonder at what point she realised that their new house was WAY. TOO. SMALL. for a growing family of 4. Do you reckon it was the minute the removals people left and the entire house was filled with boxes?

When I see her shuffling around and squeezing into rooms to do vlogs etc it so reminds me of the scene in Alice and Wonderland where she returns to normal size and her arms and legs are sticking out of the windows and doors 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
This is definitely the picture that says :
"They said I'd never find anyone to adore me
They said I'd always be dumped after a month
They said nobody would want to marry me
They said I'd still be single and in Reflex when I was 40!
Well look at me now!
He's Mine! MINE I TELL YOU
And he will love and adore and wait on me forever. And clean and cook (poorly) and work and provide for me so I can sit on my lazy fat arse and watch Netflix" 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Oh my! What a load of old twoffle! (She’s a twat full of waffle).
Her content is about as interesting as PUS’s personality.
Leave it for today Emma. Clean the house, especially that hall floor, & do normal things with your family.

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Oh keBabba as you insist on trying to push your mugs4mugs with shop links and shit I went to look how many you’ve sold since last week and how many you have left you’ve sold less than 10 in a week. There’s still 1340 left to buy and Christmas is next week. I’d be looking at performance managing the marketing and PR - late to advertise, no real professionalism in their work, crap photos, appalling screechy instahun trying to sell the product it’s like they thought the brummymummyof2 brand would just make people buy them.

oh, oh wait you Emma Conway are both marketing and PR aren’t you. It was your “career” after getting your piss poor degree and yet you couldn’t even flog your own mugs
Wow just wow I’m speechless

• Heart
  • Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Why didn’t she use one of her own mugs?! Oh yeah they’re shit!!! I find it odd that she’d go a buy a mug when she has these mugs she ‘made’ and is selling?! She could probably write it off as a business expense too which would suit her! Cannot believe how much this twat shops! If this is what she’s like during a pandemic I’d hate to see how much she shops when it’s not a pandemic!
Also Babs a heads up for you : ever heard of quality not quantity? You should apply this to all areas of your life.
Hope that helps!

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I just wondered what goes through her head at 6am when she reels off her plans like she's Mary Poppins but then by lunch time she Stories like she's Waynetta Slob hitting the shops on benefits day 🙄🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
I don't know, Emma. Why didn't you wait until January? Is it because you rush into EVERYTHING, couldn't wait to get the Christmas decorations up in November, can't wait to get the walls painted bc you need to for the gram.

Her life gives me a headache. It's so chaotic and senseless. I could understand the rush to get the walls done if they were crumbling plaster but they're not. Or, even if she absolutely couldn't wait, why put the decorations up? Even if she put them up when it's done, it would still only be halfway through December. She's absolutely unhinged.

Attachments

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
So why is there no mention of last nights Warwick Castle lights extravaganza??
Is it because she knows she's broken the rules
Or is it because she wants to just slip it into Sundays Vlog and make it appear like no big deal that she's driven 45 mins out of her tier, into another county, and spent the best part of £60 to look at some lights, Drink Bailey's outside and spread some Christmas Covid love! 🙄😡

• Angry

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
It is absolutely amazing that Ethan wants to be vegetarian. That and it has been mentioned before that he wants to be a vet. He's obviously a very caring little boy. I cannot understand her blatant disdain and irritation towards him. He just seems like a normal, lovely kid with a sensible head on his shoulders. Maybe she resents him because he's growing up to be the polar opposite of what she wants him to be.

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Lol. I could maybe understand if, like me, she had a 2 year old and a 3 month old. It's not yet 1 o'clock and I need a wine 🥴
She is on her own in the house. She could be pottering, cleaning, go for a nice walk with the dog, prep dinner, do a bit of 'werk'.
Instead she does strange vlogs and gets pissed.
Odd odd woman.
She COULD:
Book a slot at the local tip.
Get a step ladder.
Get those plastic storage boxes, full of shite, off the top of the kitchen cupboards.
Put them in the boot of her Mini.
Drive to the tip.
Dispose of the unnecessary tatty shite.
Be chuffed with herself for decluttering that lovely kitchen.
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart