Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snapfish

Hi Babs, don't know if you've heard, there's a pandemic on hence why most people's lives have been upended. I know you can still do all the boring tat hauls and really your life hasn't changed. That's also why there's a sign saying don't crowd around or touch the cages at the 'free zoo'. So it's almost as if, no you shouldn't be in there spreading your germs just because you're too lazy to speak to your children. Hope that helps x

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Reckon the new floor will be laminate so the poor dying dog can’t walk on it? Why wouldn’t you just wait
It was supposed to be parquet - cos she’s now living in a posher area - but she said the other day that it was reclaimed timber 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well I guess she needs a slippery surface so she can do more body spinning for TikTok. No space for Wap’ping in the newly decorated Smegroom - she could do herself a mischief if she gets entangled with a hairpin leg!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

chipstick

VIP Member
The other morning when she was up at the crack of dawn on the sofa, I was actually concerned for her. She said she'd got herself in such a state for Erin's birthday she was exhausted, and she went to bed early and got up early, but she was still knackered so why not just sleep more? I really hope it wasn't just so she could get up and post for Instagram because my heart breaks with how pathetic that is. I'm starting to worry that she's really poorly. Her head must be in a real mess. Although she's so annoying that these sympathetic feelings I have tend to pass and then I just want her to shut up.

arrenshaw

She’s coming to the Black Country Museum, great. I live close enough to be able to hear the screeching from my bedroom window 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
What the fuck is she doing in that preg & screwed igtv. She couldn’t even make a “bump” look realistic. Twat

• Haha
  • Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Here’s an idea for content Bab. You love tat. You love buying tat. Your house is full of tat and you really don’t need more. So. Instead of going to B&M etc for yourself, why not go and do a monthly haul of stuff to give to others? You could incorporate craft items, toiletries, chocolate, food treats, all sorts. You could do seasonal gift sets for kids (Easter, Halloween, Christmas) and adults (Mother’s Day, Father’s Day). You could then make up numerous packs and donate them to food banks to give to their ‘customers’. You would satisfy your shopping need and be doing good. Think of all the videos you could make and how wonderful your mugs would think you were.
You’re welcome

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Hoping that Giovanna ignores this post!
Kinda random how many celebs she got photos with in the 90s, celebrity stalking must have been a hobby.....
How many times has she shown this bloody photo? We know you met Ant and Dec, in that vile outfit, you've told this story at least 5 times. You couldn't just congratulate your (once met) "friend", it has to be all about you!

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Exactly, it’s not a daily challenge!! Mostly this year I’ve seen my husband, and that’s about it. Perhaps if more people were more restrained/responsible (I’m looking at you Babs 👋) then maybe we’d all be able to do more.... 🤷‍♀️
She seems to be viewing it as a Challenge to see as many people as possible and do as much as possible.
She is on the edge. She's so erratic it's frightening. In bed by 7pm but awake by 4am stressing about having things to do. These behaviours are far from stable!

petitspois

VIP Member
Why does she always act like an 80 year old, reminiscing about her younger days? In fairness, she looked decent years ago but Babs and Ste have swapped and he now looks a lot better than her. He does, however, look completely gormless and devoid of any opinions at all.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jade33

VIP Member
Tier changes today, she think brum will stay the same, she's fine with it as she's used to it now. Next breath, she's off out for last bits of Xmas shopping! 🤯 don't u get it babs?! Its people like u going about your day as tho nothing has changed that is keeping u in tier 3! Stay the fuck home!

• Wow

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
A skinny legend?????? Wtaf Babs, no drinking diet drinks with a KFC or Big Mac meal doesn’t counteract the calories you’ve just inhaled. This is not body confidence, when will you learn?

• Angry

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I made 8 mins into the kitchen organisation vlog sippy cups?? Like they’re sodding babies ffs. They’re water bottles you absolute twunt.
As for f&b paint oh my god you idiot there are plenty of places that colour match the colour with out the price tag. She is a salesman’s wet dream. Easy to manipulate, no sense and disposable income

@BonBon27 your recaps rock!

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Tess Daly - 51
Kate Winslet - 48
Alison Hammond - 45
Zoe Ball - 50
Lorraine Kelly - 61
Angelina Jolie - 45
Salma Hayek - 54

and yet keBabba looks decades older than all of them

it's like the weird reference she made earlier to the fact that all "women of a certain age will fancy everyone" in the tv show she's watching, which features gary barlow, jason donovan and "mickey bubbles", as though OBVIOUSLY if you're a woman in your early-to-mid forties, you must ALL be attracted not only to men, but must all have the exact same taste as babs - ie, be under the impression that ste looks like colin firth - because if you have the same age and gender as babs, then you are essentially twins.
Can’t think of anything worse that Jason donovan, Barlow or bubbles. Never saw the attraction in any of them and I’m the same age as her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
I hate the woe is me, I’m not allowed to have feelings posts. Bore off Babs. People are struggling this year, no one is unaffected, so you’d probably get good engagement if you were honest and spoke about it. You can acknowledge the good things in your life and still be upset about people and things you’re missing. It’s the same as a lot of people feel.
Her problem is the lack of acknowledgment for how lucky she is. Her kids are in school this week. That’s more than a lot of people. She can’t see Santa which totally sucks, like it does for a lot of families. But she could say how lucky her kids are that they’ll get lovely presents, and she could link to donations for charity that are local to her. It’ll make you feel better Babs to be grateful for what you have and to help others. Spread the joy!

And again, how does she even know people get annoyed at her? Comments are mostly positive, supportive or quickly deleted. She “doesn’t read DMs”. No one can reply to her stories. So what does she do? Actively seeks comments out by coming on here 🤷🏼‍♀️ Where you mostly see concern for her. If she sorted herself out a bit this thread would die off, it’s only busy because she posts so much shit!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Seriously, what the hell is she doing at night? She looks so greasy every morning. And the way she can't stop touching her face and head and body genuinely makes me feel ill. I used to work with an older lady who was so much like Emma, completely self obsessed and constantly touching herself, talking about her body. I would avoid her because it was so repulsive.

And I'm still livid about that skinny legend reel. I've been keeping an eye on the comments and am genuinely surprised on the complete lack of people calling her out. I thought I was already at the bottom of the ladder but somehow I respect the Mug Collection even less than I did before.
The touching of her hair and face while she's on Stories talking says so much about what is going on i side her head.
Dishonesty
Lack of belief in herself and what she's saying
Uncertainty
Nerves
Anxiousness
Fear of being judged
The list goes on.

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
So she’s pissed me off within minutes of opening insta and I’m sorry but I’m gonna rant.

Not. A. Mention. Of. The. National. Treasure. That. Was. Dame. Barbara. Windsor. Not. One. But a scruffy little dog from vanderpump rules (or whatever shit it is called) dying and she’s upset?!?. I’m not mocking the passing of an animal - I sobbed for days when I lost my dog. But he was mine - she’s upset over the dog from a tv shit show and she doesn’t mention a woman that bravely fought Alzheimer’s and raised thousand of pounds in donations and millions of people awareness.

You absolute fucking cretin Emma KeBabba Conway. You sociopathic, narcissistic cretin.

edited to add: haven’t listened to the talky stories as her screeches wake my dog who in turn wakes the house.