Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Good Egg

VIP Member
I wonder how long until she mentions the sad news about Dame Barbara Windsor and makes it ALL about her!?

Moaning there's nowhere to go and nothing to do but the kids don't mind,,,,,,,, next slide she's booked 2 National Trusts and The Black Country museum! FFS. Proof right there that its her who constantly needs external stimulation to make her happy. What a sad life!
Oh no! What’s happened to Barbara Windsor (off to google now...)
She really needs is insufferable.
With the rules on meeting in six. Should these people be the same or just those in your bubble?

Birdy60

VIP Member
Hi Babs, don't know if you've heard, there's a pandemic on hence why most people's lives have been upended. I know you can still do all the boring tat hauls and really your life hasn't changed. That's also why there's a sign saying don't crowd around or touch the cages at the 'free zoo'. So it's almost as if, no you shouldn't be in there spreading your germs just because you're too lazy to speak to your children. Hope that helps x
has it actually been established where Kebab lives? General area even!?Anymore than that I don't want to know! Feel like that "free zoo" is familiar looking - might be wrong! thanks!