Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Totally agree with this. I put my favourite pair of jeans on this morning and they were more than a little bit tight. So it's note to self, let's up the daily steps, guzzle down some more water and maybe I won't crack open the cheese board and fizz on a Wednesday just because "it's Christmas" 🀣

It's not even about weight or dress size, its about being healthy and having a strong body, organs and immune system isn't it?!
Yes, absolutely it is.
Despite my role as a Mental Health professional, a few years ago I still failed to see that a few struggles i was having of my own was due to me being over weight. I even went to the Dr's as I suspected early menopause. A few blood tests ruled out EVERYTHING so then I looked at my diet. 6.5 stone lighter and all of my "issues" had gone. Never under estimate the power of a healthy diet and a bit of exercise πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Good Egg

VIP Member
Lol this post speaks volumes about her personality... β€œwho is the real queen, I’m better than you, I hang out with celebs, I have Ste who adores me”

Oh come let us adore her BaaaaaBS THE LARD

• Haha

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
She has to book things for her children to do? Babs, your children ARE NOT TODDLERS. They don't need to be mentally stimulated and entertained EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY. They are almost 8 and 10. As a 10 year old, I spent hours playing by myself or with my younger brother when at home. I didn't need my parents to play with me or "have sleepovers" with me all of the time. All of those things by the way, are for YOUR benefit. Erin is 10 ffs. She more than likely is a lovely, kind girl who does these things to appease you because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings but she must cringe at the fact her mom still wants to sleep with her every Thursday.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Guys,,,,,, now seems an appropriate time to break the news that I didn't get an email from Babs! 🀣🀣
I wasn't going to mention it if I did as I dont want to 'out myself'.....
What i will say is this.
She's a miserable, grabbing snake with an ulterior motive where these emails were concerned (IMO)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
I’m still in shock over the narc fuelled vlog from earlier! Totally reminds me of that episode in Ab Fab when Edina states that the gave Saffy her birthday to her when she forgot to buy her anything πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
wtf is with the birth story????? Omg Babs every mom has a birth story but I swear to you that NO KID GIVES A SHIT and rightly so!!!!!!

No dignity I got to double bag it up
I vote "no dignity I got to double bag it up" gets put in as a thread title when the time comes πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
She's always been tragic then. She will have been 18 in 1995. I was 15 and I wouldn't have been caught dead dressing like a trainee estate agent to meet Ant and fucking Dec.

Didn't she say the other week that she went to Backstreet Boys concerts? She will have been one of the oldest there. I bet the teeny boppers thought she was someone's mum. 😬

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Emma get a fucking job, or volunteer. You need purpose in your life instead of being a constant slob broadcasting your mundane fucking life. She has annoyed me to no end. She is SO privileged to be able to stay safely at home earning a fortune for doing sweet FA with a husband who dotes on her and has a good stable job and can work from home. Two healthy happy kids. A new house. Two holidays DURING the pandemic. But she is crying because she cant do anything. Read the god damn room Emma people have died, people are dying and front line workers in many sectors are burning out and crashing. She is an absolutely selfish wanker and its disgusting.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
i feel like the only person putting pressure on babs to be "immune to feeling sad" is babs herself. many influencers pride themselves on sharing relatable content which, unsurprisingly, includes content relating to feelings of sadness, anger and fear etc, because they are literally all normal human emotions. babs' content would be far more relatable if she simply acknowledged when she was having a rough day, instead of communicating it to her audience through weird rage-fuelled dances filmed in her hallway, seemingly oblivious to the fact that her behaviour portrays her current emotions. this year especially, for a multitude of reasons, people are going to be feeling sad, disappointed, lonely, angry, frustrated, confused, scared etc etc - babs has the opportunity to actually engage with her followers, and post some potentially relatable content - through sharing her own experiences, but instead chooses to share the occasional "i can't show sadness because showing sadness on SM is demonised" type post, followed by an apology to all the people who supposedly expect more of her.

babs, we know you're sad. it's evident in all the content you share - the desperation to be liked, the obsession with spending your money on endless tat, your inability to enjoy spending any time at home with your family, the overfocus on material possessions, the "calories don't count!" justification for comfort eating, the complete disrespect of your kids' privacy, the inability to stick to sharing promised content - a christmas mug a day, my daily weekly candle etc - your focus on dressing in clothes that are way too young for you in an attempt to "twin" with your tween daughter, your inability to maintain the stable running of a household - cleaning, cooking etc - constantly living in the future and never in the moment, your daily drinking habit, going to bed at 8pm every night, literally living in pyjamas and a dressing gown etc etc. instead of attempting to conceal your emotions, and as a result expressing them in ways which appear bizarre - and will ultimately end in a total breakdown because you're choosing to suppress how you feel - why not actually challenge yourself to be truthful and share how you're genuinely feeling?

babs literally has a platform where she could promote the concept of reaching out for help and/or talking to people when you're struggling, but chooses not to because other people she believes she "should always be happy" and uses that belief to manipulate her followers into showering her with applause and attention whenever she "bravely" decides to break all the rules and share that she's feeling "sad and fed-up" - as though they weren't already aware! - because if she revealed her true emotions regularly, she wouldn't be praised for doing so, and she lives for the reward of attention. emotions are part of every day life, and talking about how you feel should be normalised, not something to be super proud of yourself for each time you manage to announce you're feeling a bit sad. she's not exactly setting the best example for her kiddos - OR her followers - teaching them that emotions should be hidden until you're so on the verge of a breakdown that they can no longer be concealed.

• Heart

BreakingBadWind

Chatty Member
It’s sickening how she’s shitting out ADs left, right and centre yet never gives anything back (to anyone or anything)!!

• Sad
  • Angry

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
Are this mornings stories in bed? She starts with saying she is the only one up-is this further proof Ste doesnt sleep there? Surely you wouldnt have a bright light on and talk to your phone if your husband was still asleep in the room?
Also putting festive clothes on this week to stop you feeling miserable is papering cracks and wont improve your mood long term.

Last edited:

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Is the woman who sent this for fucking real.

"Make time for yourself"

This is the woman who does NOTHING but have time to herself 😑
When will she realise what an absolute bell end she sounds!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
Her chin has a life of its own, like it is doing an audition for a play called 'Chins! The musical'
And her nostrils. I bet if you go potholing in them you'll find that missing Malaysian airlines plane, Lord Lucan and other random odds.

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
for a ten year old girl who was supposedly embarrassed by babs "wiggling her g-nomie's legs" on the school run this morning, i'm sure she was mortified to be forced to plaster on a smile, and feature in a video - alongside babs and ethan - of them all wearing matching g-nomie jumpers and wiggling their legs simultaneously to be shared on SM and likely a load of her classmates. πŸ‘πŸ»
Ah but you have to remember two things;
1. Babs can use her box of bribes to get the children to do whatever she wants them to do.
2. she’s full of shit, so most likely didn’t even wiggle a leg on the school run πŸ™„πŸ€£

Anyway it’s my daughter’s birthday tomorrow so I’m going to put up photos of her that I had printed at easter, lay out a birthday buffet hours in advance, blow up balloons and stay up till three hours past my bedtime to at least 9pm to put them out, write a list of why I’m so amazing for her to copy out, share too much info and tell people how I nearly gave birth in the car park, slag off my other kid for not being such a good baby and pretend to cry all day! I’ll also set my alarm for 5am for her to blow out candles on her cake as that is when engagement is highest on the Gram! Lots of love 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Yeah - so totally disrupt your living area, over Christmas, cos you dislike the feint patterned carpet but ignore the huge crack in your hall flooring.
Could do with a bit of a Hinch Flash Speed Mopping as well. Hope that helps 😊
6FD07A4B-2B1B-4592-BD63-6663D26F7B2F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

chipstick

VIP Member
I'm glad she had admitted she was angry last night.
Its a small step but a bit more of this could help her.
I wonder what she was so angry about?

More cries of "woe is Babs stuck in Tier 3 for Christmas" I expect. You know how you get out of Tier 3, Emma? Stay the fuck at home. Hope that helps x

• Heart
Reactions: 25

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Surprised she’s not giving them a mug. Not the Xmas design - one of the bargain bin rejects that are currently stacked in her penthouse floor office (ie. the loft).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25