Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smallangryginger

Chatty Member
Is she now copying Trisha Paytas :sick: I can’t watch anymore she’s gross.
I said this a while back, it’s when she starts an only fans and crying on the kitchen floor instead of the bathroom. Babs you’re not even on Trisha’s level 🤦🏼‍♀️ (Well maybe with her mental health but it’s not a compliment)

Reactions: 3

fiffle-faffle

Does everyone buy curtains to match their duvet covers? My bedroom curtains match the colours of the bedroom 🤷🏻‍♀️

I genuinely just don’t like those bedroom curtains she bought anyways 😐
My curtains, duvet and wallpaper/paint all match.
I see some amazing duvet covers but couldn't buy them knowing that it wouldn't match the rest of the room as it would make me panicky 😂

• Wow

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Yeah because that's her USP, 'historical & comparative linguistics'

Just a business woman being terrible at business
Her main USP is fucking things up royally and putting her big fist - sorry foot - in her mouth constantly 🤣

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
You’re right it could be I was just thinking there’s a Sainsbury’s by the one in SO and she got the mugs from there 🤷🏼‍♀️
There’s a huge Sainsbury’s opposite the Oldbury PAH. She’s also filmed in the pound shop at the Oldbury retail park too.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
She doesn't have many so I can't believe I can't remember but this isn't Emma's friend who went to school with her and is the same age is it?
Im not sure she’s as deranged about Disney as keBabba is. Another influenza.
I thought the one she went to school with had a proper job as she won’t be on keBabba SM...

Loopybird69

VIP Member
has it actually been established where Kebab lives? General area even!?Anymore than that I don't want to know! Feel like that "free zoo" is familiar looking - might be wrong! thanks!
The free zoo is pets at home. Most pets at hone have small animals in there

Frankie75

VIP Member
I've had several encounters with Fopperholic and she is vile. The most nasty stuck up fake person I've ever met. I'm going back 4 or 5 years but I left Slimming World because of her!
Gosh really 😯😢! I’ve only recently started following her. Oh dear, no wonder us brummies get a bad name 🤦🏼‍♀️!

flxwerpxwer

I don’t follow her anymore because I found her annoying but one of the main discussions on Louise’s thread on here is how much she uses her daughters, particularly the older one, on her Instagram ADs. I think there’s a gif or meme from a few years ago of her daughter that’s pretty well known. Not sure she’s a brilliant example of child privacy! It might just be the ones I follow but I know what the children of all the Insta mummies look like, the people who keep their kids private are celebs like Holly Willoughby and Emma Willis whose main source of income isn’t Insta ADs!
Oh she still uses her a lot, she’s moved on a little but she’s still a “mummy blogger”. I think she’s just much more careful about her eldest daughter with going through a divorce ect.
I think the biggest difference between “traditional” celebs like Holly W and bloggers is that celebs know what it’s like to be in the public eye and the good and bad that can come of it. I know the gif you mean and it’s a very old one, I think sort of 2012 when YouTube was getting big and it was sort of new territory. I don’t want much of LP and I don’t look at her threads but I’ve followed her for years and her content has changed as her kids have grown up which is more than you can say for babs!

Memmy

VIP Member
I was watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation last night and is it just me or does PUS look alot like cousin Eddie? 🤣
That's a man that was definitely a loser at school. Probably why he settled for the fattest version of Babs as she was when they met because they thought they're both as unlikely as each other to do better l, if find anyone else at all

Puddypants

Chatty Member
What is she doing queuing up for Christmas cards on the afternoon of 17/12 for anyway???? Beside the fact that the last post was today, SHE DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!!! Her cards should have been written and sent by December 1st, she is Mrs Christmas after all!!!!
Btw Babs the reason you can’t stop spreading covid, sorry, I mean chatting to cashiers (bet they love that!) is cos you’re more bored than Kenny Everett in Spearmint Rhino
Just curious but why would Kenny Everett be bored at Spearmint Rhino

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I went to Warwick Uni, and so many people would tell me, oh what a lovely place. Nah love, its a concrete paradise in Coventry!

Also that blusher(?), i think its blusher at least.... or is it booze red face? Christ on a bike, its so red and bright I think planes wi try and land!

Even the virus doesnt wanna touch *that*
I live a few miles from Warwick Uni and drive through it most days. Its an absolute eye sore now. And so much traffic caused by if too.

Reactions: 2

chipstick

VIP Member
You know when keBabba talks about her fwend Jocelyn.....
This is her. She looks like a Jocelyn
She doesn't have many so I can't believe I can't remember but this isn't Emma's friend who went to school with her and is the same age is it?

• Wow

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
why would Babs be asked to be involved in this video?! She’s 43 not pregnant not likely to be pregnant and hasn’t been pregnant for several years!! She’s totally irrelevant to the subject matter!! ( Well she’s totally irrelevant in general but....)
And as usual an astounding lack of effort on her part.
I’ll give her one thing .... she is consistently utterly shit at everything she does!
I think she was due to speak at one of the ‘pregnant then screwed’ events earlier this year that was cancelled due to Covid so that could be why?

Loopybird69

VIP Member
It's about 30 minutes on a train, I'm in Warwick. Not sure how many miles away Birmingham is though
Editing to add, I've looked and it's just over 30 miles away
It takes me 30-40 mins depending on traffic to go from By Brum city centre to Warwick Uni (which is actually Coventry) but it’s a similar distance to the castle