Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Omg, please tell me that for such a christmas fan, she knows that eggnog is an actual alcoholic drink that is traditionally drunk at Christmas? Not a feking invention of starbucks along with pumpkin spiced bloody lattes???
Of course she doesn’t and as much as I like eggnog lattes I bloody love egg nog!

Reactions: 2

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
So I’m lying in the bathroom - wedged up against my shoe storage box & collection of assorted paper cups.
I’ve cried, I’ve wailed, I’ve beaten myself with a Poundland loofah and then I’ve cried a bit more to attract the attention of my adoring husband (he went to work).
The reason being - I just can’t access BM’s gram stuff. You’re all talking about things that I can’t see. I don’t feel I can make a valuable bitchy contribution. I’ve asked my husband to contact the powers that be & sort it out for me but he told me to grow up, clean the house &
cook some proper food for once 🙄
Is your Instagram down Mrs B? Mine is 🤔

BLAH76

Chatty Member
When ours were little they all got a helium balloon on siblings birthdays. No extra gifts, but the balloons were just to help celebrate the other child's birthday.

I'm not defending Emma at all - she is a knob - but surely she was just speaking about the version they were listening to at that time?

Misssj80

VIP Member
For someone who doesn't know the area, how far is Warwick from where she lives?

I see a bathroom breakdown coming when she vlogs it and people starting asking why she left her local area. I hope she gets called out cause doing it is one thing but showing it off is another.
It's about 30 minutes on a train, I'm in Warwick. Not sure how many miles away Birmingham is though
Editing to add, I've looked and it's just over 30 miles away

Memmy

VIP Member
You know when keBabba talks about her fwend Jocelyn.....
This is her. She looks like a Jocelyn
Is that the teacher friend that got married? Or the one that she got pushed round in a wheel chair by into a lift with Gary? Who is she?

Sunshine21

For someone who doesn't know the area, how far is Warwick from where she lives?

I see a bathroom breakdown coming when she vlogs it and people starting asking why she left her local area. I hope she gets called out cause doing it is one thing but showing it off is another.
It’s about a 45 - 50 minute drive (obviously could be longer depending on motorway traffic).

BreakingBadWind

Chatty Member
Things I have learnt about Emma's world this week ..

1. Stephen is funny fucker. Bloomin; hilarious. Side splitting. Rabid. We all scream.
2. Birmingham is in Tier 3 but she doesn't like to mention this.
3. Another secret is that Ethan is a vegetarian. Babs likes to keep her childrens life and choices private but I don't care so I'm outting the little herbivore!
Are you for real? Nothing is private!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
just sat to watch pregnant then screwed little tictok campaign and feck guess what trollop is on there

Reactions: 1