Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Anyone could fit their fist in that giant mouth

Was it all the instahuns from her management company except her
Brummiemummyamy (think that’s her handle) reality of Rosh (gob on a stick) and a few of her insta friends proper below z list instahuns lol

I live a few miles from Warwick Uni and drive through it most days. Its an absolute eye sore now. And so much traffic caused by if too.
All the changes are appalling it certainly isn’t what it was when I went there lol

Reactions: 4

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Her attempt to try and look funny and make Ez look stupid has just made her look like the biggest fucking idiot this side of Christmas!
Kylie. Did. Not. Sing. The. Original. Emma.
Minogue or Jenna 🤣🤦‍♀️
Just coming to say. You imbecile try Ertha Kitt not bloody kylie

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I've put a wee bit of thought into this, and I might be completely off the mark here and please do tell me if it is the case (I wont cry trolls!). Does she actually know what hardship is, as in, what has she actually experienced?

Is she aware of a tough life? Of the people who end up in a women's refuge due to family agression, who fall victim to crime, end up homeless through no fault of their own. Or families with divorced parents, kids with extra needs, the ones who end up in foodbanks. The families who get touched by cancer, alcohol or suicide. I know you dont have to experience them to know about these things, and the list is far from endless.

Tbh, how many of us can say that life has been a bit shit or tough over the years? And i dont just mean by not being able to go to Primark. God by the time I was 20, i thought I'd used up all my bad luck, but shit happens. I powered on through and now I'm more fortunate, i give back at every opportunity. It might be christmas meals for dogs (pets at home pulled my heart strings) or emptying change into a bucket, but we all do it.

This is where i might be wrong, but other than being dumped countless times and waiting an excruciatingly long time to be kissed, what has been her issue? I know health hasnt been great, but the support was always there for her. Shes so incredibly lucky with what she has, that it makes it even harder to swallow when she is acting as if her world is caving in.

Some of the comments on her posts from her followers are utterly heartbreaking, especially on the latest poor me post. She's ignored replying to the ones genuinely suffering, and just done her token replies on the ones licking her arse. Thats a bitter pill to swallow, and god it makes it hard to even hate watch her right now. If you're gonna be an influencer, look after the ones who reach out to you, they've reached out for a reason.

The shallowness of it all is ridiculous, she needs to get out of her insular bubble and experience real life. Then she will know how times are hard.
Can you please message me and tell me how I do dinners for dogs ????

Memmy

VIP Member
What is she going to do on Christmas day?

Surely she should pick either her inlaws or her parents, but not both.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Wife ignores husband who wants to watch sport, what a wonderful progressive attitude! Fresh modern comedy! 🙄🥴

View attachment 348039

Do you know something that really baffles me, Emma is so dated and traditional in her views and attitude and yet she does none of the traditional household tasks that the wife would perform. I wonder how she justifies this in her brain.
The face on that! Nasty cow.

Memmy

VIP Member
Who called it about her doing video messages for money? 😂😂😂

She's SO predictable. What on earth could babs say to make you want to part with money?!
For money, like this woman transferred her some money?

She looks quite big in this photo

Reactions: 3

Loopybird69

VIP Member
And we're back to completely recycled content but badly updated.... she posted a link to the last time she did this 'dance' only a few weeks ago. And those boots 🤮🤮 I'm sorry (and I'm sincerely not taking the piss out of the afflicted) but they're just missing the rickets calipers on them...
My sons are nicer than them and he wears callipers! They are real Frankenstein boots 😂😂

Is that supposed to be a dress 🤣
Looks more like a tunic top - I’m sure she’ll say it’s her cracking rack 😂😂

Th2020x

And then lied about it when Rosie Ramsey pretty much called her a scum bag for doing such a horrific thing, and she changed the story to 'Ste passed me my Tampons" 🙄🤦‍♀️
Ooh I must of missed this how/when did she change the story? I remember Rosie being asked about it on the podcast 😂