Brummy Mummy #49 6am Babs doesn't even know who 6pm Babs is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wait a second. babs just posted a story. at 10pm. she wouldn't be up this late unless she'd been out breaking the rules... 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh guys!
I'm Shooketh 🤣❤
We all just screamed.
And Christmas week too..... 🙌 My second Thread win and possibly the second best day of my life 🤣
Thank you 🥳🥳🥳

wait a second. babs just posted a story. at 10pm. she wouldn't be up this late unless she'd been out breaking the rules... 🙄
I bet Kenny starts to Panic when she's still awake at this hour 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why is everything she says a lie 🙄 blatantly not trying to sleep if you are taking pictures of your six chins with your glasses on bab

Reactions: 18
Oh guys!
I'm Shooketh 🤣❤
We all just screamed.
And Christmas week too..... 🙌 My second Thread win and possibly the second best day of my life 🤣
Thank you 🥳🥳🥳

I bet Kenny starts to Panic when she's still awake at this hour 😳
Kenny’s pretending he’s asleep fake snoring, congrats on the thread title I love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I need video evidence for me to fully believe you about the snoring. Surely from a woman that shares every element of her life sitting with her face on screen listening to pus snoring shouldn’t be an issue......... your catching up with us that’s why you’re up late with the specs on. Shitting yourself that your up another thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if we can get to thread 50 by Christmas Day. What a present that would be 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is this wrong?
This is her job apparently!
Her Followers are technically her employer as if they all go she has no job left.
So how is this ANY different to having an appraisal and being given criticism to work on.
Belt up and grow up Emma!
*****Melt down loading*****

Wonder if we can get to thread 50 by Christmas Day. What a present that would be 🎉
The Golden Thread 🌟

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So she said it wasn’t a troll, just a lady explaining why she was unfollowing. So she can’t even take ‘nice’ criticism. Says the internet is brutal! Bore off you tragic twit

Edited to add it’s also HER CHOICE to work on the internet, so if you don’t like it Emma, delete all your social media platforms and disappear before your kids disown you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Which one of the ic20 was it????

last week I wasV tempted to tell her exactly why I didn’t like her so it’s understandable
That it the reason she can't sleep not Kennys snoring. She cannot stand the idea that someone doesn't like her. That they find her unfunny, that they are fed up of the continual ads. Truth hurts eh Bab?
Also, there is no chance Kenny is in that bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She is making me angry and its ruining Thread Title Win day for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its brutal but it pays for your flash cars, tiny new house, multiple Disney holidays and ENDLESS amounts of Tat without you having to get your fat arse of the sofa! 😡

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Guess what emma, those of us wirh real jobs have to deal with criticism and have feedback from Employers about our work performance daily, so don’t you dare sit there and claim you have a real job and claim that you are immune to criticism that is in anyway negative from the people who basically are the reason you get money from engagement and ads etc simply because you don’t want to hear it, that is NOT how jobs work. bleeping idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why is a grown man in bed and asleep by 10pm on a Friday night 😂 pathetic
considering that babs is usually in bed asleep by 8pm, ste's had a VERY late night. assuming that he sleeps either curled up on the sofa, or in the bathtub, he's had to endure babs for a whole two extra hours in his space before he can finally chill. he's probably exhausted.

as for the "ste is fast asleep and snoring right next to me" bullshit - her third ste-related bullshit post of the day, following the "ste phoned me from downstairs in an irish accent" and "ste left a fake turd on the floor" - as if he's fast asleep next to her under the bright light, whilst she gurns and moans at the camera. especially as she whines about his snoring every single night. so the difference is that ste, exhausted from her demands, has started daring to fall asleep BEFORE kween babs - DOES HE KNOW WHO SHE IS?! hence why his snoring only started bothering very recently, despite being married to him for 12 years. maybe if she put her phone down before going to bed and didn't sit in bed posting gurning selfies every night, she'd have a chance of falling asleep before him - but obvs that would make her "creative" earplug content entirely obsolete.

bore off babs. we know ste doesn't share a bed with you. why not publicise it proudly like you do with your super relatable "we sit on separate sofas" content. "just a woman. and a man. who totally adores her. but doesn't sleep in the same bed." it'd be a damn sight more believable than the snoring bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did she really speak to someone via Instagram or did she catch up on here and summarise? As we know she would never admit reading here :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't deal with the lack of care for her eyebrows...

Last week we saw hairy legs

Probably has a hairy clungebucket too...🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She is making me angry and its ruining Thread Title Win day for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its brutal but it pays for your flash cars, tiny new house, multiple Disney holidays and ENDLESS amounts of Tat without you having to get your fat arse of the sofa! 😡
She deleted the comment on the ad, she was called out for all the ads she’s been putting out lately. I forgot to screen shot 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.