Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I've not been on today but I've just had a look at the shit show via my husband's instgram..£50 for a label maker? She's got money to burn then.
Right I don’t understand this. She said she loves her label maker so why does she need another label maker from the same brand. I have a brother one which was £20 I think and refills aren’t crazy money (if you go off brand) and it is really good but I wouldn’t pay bloody £50 for one!

Reactions: 5

Bohooo

Is there some allowance for people who are moving between tiers due to work? I bet she would claim she's working, visiting all these places.
Guess depends what you class as work seems every Z list celeb is either breaking rules here or have gone on holiday to the Maldives or Dubai despite going against travel advice, I'm sure she would be saying if they can so can I!

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
She will no doubt be out super spreading on boxing day to film a haul , after she’s been holed up with wet sandra and rog and the less attention seeking sister , pus and the kids.....and she will bleat on about it being allowed, even though it’s advised to scale back
I wonder if they will stay over night as they usually do?

Frankie75

VIP Member
Yes Emma, you could maybe spend your enforced incarceration (lol, we know you can't go a day without setting foot in some form of shit shop) learning to cook. You've got fuck all to do yet you feed your kids shit out the freezer most nights from what I can see. No, not everyone is a budding chef as you pointed out on Kenny's frozen potato post, but surely a stir fry or a pasta bake isn't out of the realms of your capabilities?
Exactly. She could set herself a challenge while she’s got all this time on her hands. A great content idea for her and also gives her some goals to aim for.

Babs, please don't come to Warwick or encourage your Babettes to come this way! It's bad enough we have Fopperholic, we don't need you and your deluded fans this way too 😂😂
I’d rather have Fopperholic over Babs any day!!

Last edited:
  • Wow

Super_Berry

VIP Member
For someone who doesn't know the area, how far is Warwick from where she lives?

I see a bathroom breakdown coming when she vlogs it and people starting asking why she left her local area. I hope she gets called out cause doing it is one thing but showing it off is another.

Birdy60

VIP Member
I tend to stay off social media as much as I can the couple of days over Christmas - so I can’t quite remember but please tell me she takes actual Christmas Day off from this shitshow and gives her kids a break?
Hope so we all need a break from Babs....

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I know this is a Brummy thread but just looked at the Rosh woman’s account and couldn’t understand what the french words were she kept posting but have just worked out it’s her children’s names La..... incredibly cute kids but without knowing the reasoning behind the names I can’t help but think wtf.
She makes them up. Go and read her thread that way we don’t derail here.
sorry admin I started it 🙋🏼‍♀️

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
She is such a glutton. Bet those kids had a half sandwich each and a run around the table. There she is stuffing her fat face with a burger chicken pop corn and fries and a 7up. No wonder she has more chins than a Chinese phone book. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha