Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
literally because IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. there's no way that conversation actually happened - especially via phone when they're sitting in the same tiny house. babs probably saw similar content on an influenza's story, and decided to mimic it for content, because it involves absolutely zero effort whatsoever on her part. it's so obviously made up.

and, as always, a nod to tattle, highlighting the fact that ste's family is irish, which was mentioned here recently!

i predict we're gonna be hearing fake stories about ste's HILARIOUS exploits all day... babs is so cringe and so OBVIOUS. she's literally so desperate for attention that she's resorted to attempting to create content by making up absolute bullshit stories 🤦🏻‍♀️
Same as the fake dog turd post, another Emma make believe story.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is she serious? The way she went on about the kids being off I doubt she actually stopped the car as she flung them out at the gate on their first day back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How's your bad back these days Emma?
Twatting around in the kitchen flinging your leg up like that singing schools out forever is A. Dangerous with a back like yours and B. bleeping insensitive when so many kids have had to miss days and weeks due to isolating.
You are a smug c*nt Emma Conway.
duck off!
Theres been a lot of leg flinging recently, surprising really as most of her throwback shots are her in a wheelchair, saying how bad her injuries are..... miraculous how much Baileys, over indulgence in general and doing duck all every day works wonders to fix spinal injuries...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Louise Pentland has posted on her stories that she and Katie Ellison are dreaming up ideas for an adults only trip to Disney.
Can you imagine how jealous Emma would be if Louise and Katie actually went on said trip!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Has she ever used one before? She seems to think we should know how much she loves it
I’ve never seen her use one in the 9months or so I’ve been watching. First time was on the vlog & she merrily skipped over the fact she was gifted it.

Reactions: 8
Theres been a lot of leg flinging recently, surprising really as most of her throwback shots are her in a wheelchair, saying how bad her injuries are..... miraculous how much Baileys, over indulgence in general and doing duck all every day works wonders to fix spinal injuries...
i predict a third spinal injury coming in the new year. you'd think she'd have learned from her twerking accident, but she continues to fling her legs around and spend the evenings badly attempting tiktok dances in her slippery, tiny hallway whilst off her face on baileys. tbh, i doubt the idea of another back injury fazes her - it would mean loads of attention and sympathy, an excuse to lounge around in her pyjamas all day, never leave her pit, do less werk than usual, increase ste's list of chores - including tampon insertion - no more school runs etc. she'd truly be living her best life!

i predict a third spinal injury coming in the new year. you'd think she'd have learned from her twerking accident, but she continues to fling her legs around and spend the evenings badly attempting tiktok dances in her slippery, tiny hallway whilst off her face on baileys. tbh, i doubt the idea of another back injury fazes her - it would mean loads of attention and sympathy, an excuse to lounge around in her pyjamas all day, never leave her pit, do less werk than usual, increase ste's list of chores - including tampon insertion - no more school runs etc. she'd truly be living her best life!

I'm a new followers- wtf is the story behind this back injury- and tampon insertion?!?!?!?!? 😳😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Has she ever used one before? She seems to think we should know how much she loves it
She definitely has, the photos she'd labelled for her nan were done with a label maker, and all her mug boxes are labelled on the sides, and she keeps meaning to reprint so the labels are on the lids so when she swaps mugs round she can just swap the lid not have to empty out boxes 😴 good god why do I remember this tit?! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She definitely has, the photos she'd labelled for her nan were done with a label maker, and all her mug boxes are labelled on the sides, and she keeps meaning to reprint so the labels are on the lids so when she swaps mugs round she can just swap the lid not have to empty out boxes 😴 good god why do I remember this tit?! 😭
Yeah, remember she had labelled her freezer drawers? one said 'potato products' :ROFLMAO: I'm remembering far too much of this woman's life today!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If you don't know, spare yourself. The rest of us have to live with the mental imagery every day. 🤢🤢🤢
No, everyone needs to know! Basically, during recovery from her back surgery she got Ste to change her tampon because she couldn’t do it herself!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
In her latest Instagram Post she had a leopard print dress on which i nearly bought the very same dress today! Thank god I didn’t! 😂

• Haha
you literally couldn't make this tit up. but babs can! living her best lie to create content, as ever! all she's really doing is highlighting the fact that both herself and ste have the luxury of being able to work from home atm. totally relatable!

and as for the eggnog comment, hi babs! trying to prove that you DO know that eggnog is an alcoholic drink, and not just the flavour of a starbs latte! 🤣
She really is such a deluded prick

NHS Staff are being asked to cancel their annual leave to help during the pandemic and she's writing "day off" for her birthday? Every day is a day off for her.
duck off.
And still the babettes lap it up

yew do yew hun ignore the haterzzzz as they sit on their own arses in their B&M hangover hoodies watching Stephs lunch cos Babs does, obvs, drinking hot cocks made from options and skimmed milk from their overpriced mugs from Smugs waiting for their turkey twizzlers to cook

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No, everyone needs to know! Basically, during recovery from her back surgery she got Ste to change her tampon because she couldn’t do it herself!
And then lied about it when Rosie Ramsey pretty much called her a scum bag for doing such a horrific thing, and she changed the story to 'Ste passed me my Tampons" 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Brummy Mummy #49 Who tells all the lies? Who tells all the lies? You eggnobface, you eggnobface, you tell all the lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This afternoon's radio silence is filling me with all the fear,,,,,,,
I think she's got something horrific planned for tonight in the form of a takeaway/end of term style dance 🤦‍♀️ We know how much she LOVES an occasion 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.