Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she had to actually pause and clarify that today is her last "proper" working day - because her werk essentially consists of shopping for tat, filming vlogs and plastering her kids' lives all over the gram, and we all know that a "break from werk" won't stop her from doing any of those! i predict that there will be an upcoming meltdown about how hard it is for her having to werk over christmas!
She will no doubt be out super spreading on boxing day to film a haul , after she’s been holed up with wet sandra and rog and the less attention seeking sister , pus and the kids.....and she will bleat on about it being allowed, even though it’s advised to scale back

Reactions: 13
I'm amazed that she hasn't yet announced that she thinks she's eligible to get the COVID Vaccine ASAP as her "werk" requires her to be able to shop freely around the West Midlands 🙄🤦‍♀️😡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I’m lying in the bathroom - wedged up against my shoe storage box & collection of assorted paper cups.
I’ve cried, I’ve wailed, I’ve beaten myself with a Poundland loofah and then I’ve cried a bit more to attract the attention of my adoring husband (he went to work).
The reason being - I just can’t access BM’s gram stuff. You’re all talking about things that I can’t see. I don’t feel I can make a valuable bitchy contribution. I’ve asked my husband to contact the powers that be & sort it out for me but he told me to grow up, clean the house &
cook some proper food for once 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why oh why does a boring, mundane phone conversation you had with your husband need to be an insta story? 🤷‍♀️
literally because IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. there's no way that conversation actually happened - especially via phone when they're sitting in the same tiny house. babs probably saw similar content on an influenza's story, and decided to mimic it for content, because it involves absolutely zero effort whatsoever on her part. it's so obviously made up.

and, as always, a nod to tattle, highlighting the fact that ste's family is irish, which was mentioned here recently!

i predict we're gonna be hearing fake stories about ste's HILARIOUS exploits all day... babs is so cringe and so OBVIOUS. she's literally so desperate for attention that she's resorted to attempting to create content by making up absolute bullshit stories 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys please stop saying Emma doesn't know what eggnog is. Emma knows exactly what eggnog is and has always known what eggnog is, forever and ever amen 😤🙏

Don't insult her intelligence.

(Also I refuse to post the stupid gurning selfies unless I have to because I think she genuinely gets off on the attention and from seeing her face plastered anywhere on the internet)

ALSO. I don't believe a word of this absolute tosh.

View attachment 351509
His rents?? How old is she? FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
literally because IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. there's no way that conversation actually happened - especially via phone when they're sitting in the same tiny house. babs probably saw similar content on an influenza's story, and decided to mimic it for content, because it involves absolutely zero effort whatsoever on her part. it's so obviously made up.

and, as always, a nod to tattle, highlighting the fact that ste's family is irish, which was mentioned here recently!

i predict we're gonna be hearing fake stories about ste's HILARIOUS exploits all day... babs is so cringe and so OBVIOUS. she's literally so desperate for attention that she's resorted to attempting to create content by making up absolute bullshit stories 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m calling bullshit not fake dogshit .....as if ste has any funnybones in his body, he lost all his fun when he shacked up with scabs .....unless he’s on Grindr then I imagine he’s a hoot 🤪🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Personally I would be more embarrassed about the state of those floor tiles. Get up off your lardy arse and do some cleaning! That floor is filthy.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m calling bullshit not fake dogshit .....as if ste has any funnybones in his body, he lost all his fun when he shacked up with scabs .....unless he’s on Grindr then I imagine he’s a hoot 🤪🤪
There is absolutely no way Ste did this! I bet he's not even there!
He's probably in B&M buying Twatetha's Xmas presents 🙄

• Haha
She will no doubt be out super spreading on boxing day to film a haul , after she’s been holed up with wet sandra and rog and the less attention seeking sister , pus and the kids.....and she will bleat on about it being allowed, even though it’s advised to scale back
I wonder if they will stay over night as they usually do?

Reactions: 5
So I’m lying in the bathroom - wedged up against my shoe storage box & collection of assorted paper cups.
I’ve cried, I’ve wailed, I’ve beaten myself with a Poundland loofah and then I’ve cried a bit more to attract the attention of my adoring husband (he went to work).
The reason being - I just can’t access BM’s gram stuff. You’re all talking about things that I can’t see. I don’t feel I can make a valuable bitchy contribution. I’ve asked my husband to contact the powers that be & sort it out for me but he told me to grow up, clean the house &
cook some proper food for once 🙄
Is your Instagram down Mrs B? Mine is 🤔

Reactions: 2
NHS Staff are being asked to cancel their annual leave to help during the pandemic and she's writing "day off" for her birthday? Every day is a day off for her.
duck off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Personally I would be more embarrassed about the state of those floor tiles. Get up off your lardy arse and do some cleaning! That floor is filthy.
I live in a house that is never gonna be classed as a show home but bits of grit on ceramic tiles drives me nuts , I’m always sweeping em up in our kitchen.....scruffy twit

Reactions: 9
Things I have learnt about Emma's world this week ..

1. Stephen is funny fucker. Bloomin; hilarious. Side splitting. Rabid. We all scream.
2. Birmingham is in Tier 3 but she doesn't like to mention this.
3. Another secret is that Ethan is a vegetarian. Babs likes to keep her childrens life and choices private but I don't care so I'm outting the little herbivore!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
NHS Staff are being asked to cancel their annual leave to help during the pandemic and she's writing "day off" for her birthday? Every day is a day off for her.
duck off.
Not just nhs staff , I work in retail we arnt allowed annual leave so we can welcome the superspreaders from Boxing Day 😰

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Things I have learnt about Emma's world this week ..

1. Stephen is funny fucker. Bloomin; hilarious. Side splitting. Rabid. We all scream.
2. Birmingham is in Tier 3 but she doesn't like to mention this.
3. Another secret is that Ethan is a vegetarian. Babs likes to keep her childrens life and choices private but I don't care so I'm outting the little herbivore!
Are you for real? Nothing is private!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
duck off.
If she does get ill she better hope it isn't one of us that end up on shift when she's lying in a hospital bed. I'll be giving her the bare minimum attention because I know how irresponsible she's been

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How's your bad back these days Emma?
Twatting around in the kitchen flinging your leg up like that singing schools out forever is A. Dangerous with a back like yours and B. bleeping insensitive when so many kids have had to miss days and weeks due to isolating.
You are a smug c*nt Emma Conway.
duck off!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.