Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sickening how she’s shitting out ADs left, right and centre yet never gives anything back (to anyone or anything)!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
A label maker that costs Β£169 on Amazon just now, yeah really relatable not a sell out at all πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Last proper working day? Are you having a bleeping laugh? Since your job seems to consist of shopping for tit you don't need, can we take this to mean that next week you'll be staying away from tat shops? No, thought not.

Can't believe this thread is 8 days old and it's nearly full πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Present from Taming twins? Another tier jumping meet up today hence the silence?

Also wtf is going on with her cheeks?
channelling her inner rosy-cheeked christmas elf? or practicing for a rudolph the red-nosed reindeer look for christmas day, to match the festive dressing gown? more likely, it's the afternoon baileys effect. what's she going to do when she can no longer justify her daily drinking sessions as "it's christmas!" because i can guarantee she won't be able to simply quit the binge drinking once the festive period is over. and i truly hope ste drove to Warwick if babs had been on the baileys since at least 5pm - if not earlier, since she obvs met up with tamingtwins. such a mummy role model!

Reactions: 10
channelling her inner rosy-cheeked christmas elf? or practicing for a rudolph the red-nosed reindeer look for christmas day, to match the festive dressing gown? more likely, it's the afternoon baileys effect. what's she going to do when she can no longer justify her daily drinking sessions as "it's christmas!" because i can guarantee she won't be able to simply quit the binge drinking once the festive period is over. and i truly hope ste drove to Warwick if babs had been on the baileys since at least 5pm - if not earlier, since she obvs met up with tamingtwins. such a mummy role model!
Babs is def someone who likes to be driven. Remember when they were on holiday and he had to drive her back to see a concert that he didn't even go to?

Actually, I bet Ste had the time of his life that night, all to himself.....

Reactions: 12
Guys please stop saying Emma doesn't know what eggnog is. Emma knows exactly what eggnog is and has always known what eggnog is, forever and ever amen πŸ˜€πŸ™

Don't insult her intelligence.

(Also I refuse to post the stupid gurning selfies unless I have to because I think she genuinely gets off on the attention and from seeing her face plastered anywhere on the internet)

ALSO. I don't believe a word of this absolute tosh.

Screenshot_20201218-112316_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
you literally couldn't make this tit up. but babs can! living her best lie to create content, as ever! all she's really doing is highlighting the fact that both herself and ste have the luxury of being able to work from home atm. totally relatable!

and as for the eggnog comment, hi babs! trying to prove that you DO know that eggnog is an alcoholic drink, and not just the flavour of a starbs latte! 🀣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I really the next thread should just be
BrummyMummy #49 Livin dat best lie
🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Babs is def someone who likes to be driven. Remember when they were on holiday and he had to drive her back to see a concert that he didn't even go to?

Yes! This was May 2019 when I saw her at Hugh Hackman and he drove her back from their Gifted, Ad riddled holiday at Haven that she clearly hated πŸ™„

Reactions: 13
Why oh why does a boring, mundane phone conversation you had with your husband need to be an insta story? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys please stop saying Emma doesn't know what eggnog is. Emma knows exactly what eggnog is and has always known what eggnog is, forever and ever amen πŸ˜€πŸ™

Don't insult her intelligence.

(Also I refuse to post the stupid gurning selfies unless I have to because I think she genuinely gets off on the attention and from seeing her face plastered anywhere on the internet)

ALSO. I don't believe a word of this absolute tosh.

View attachment 351509
She needs locking up in a lunatic asylum.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last proper working day? Are you having a bleeping laugh? Since your job seems to consist of shopping for tit you don't need, can we take this to mean that next week you'll be staying away from tat shops? No, thought not.

Can't believe this thread is 8 days old and it's nearly full πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
she had to actually pause and clarify that today is her last "proper" working day - because her werk essentially consists of shopping for tat, filming vlogs and plastering her kids' lives all over the gram, and we all know that a "break from werk" won't stop her from doing any of those! i predict that there will be an upcoming meltdown about how hard it is for her having to werk over christmas!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Push over PUS

No wonder they don't have sex, he acts like he's her father

Wonder if she’s actually watching Stephs packed lunch today cos ladbaby and his mouthy missus are on, she either will be ....for first time lol and tag em in a pic of her eating a sausage roll whilst watching or she will be crying at them getting precious airtime that the instahuns crave and it not being her

It’s sickening how she’s shitting out ADs left, right and centre yet never gives anything back (to anyone or anything)!!
i am 100% certain that babs has not paid to download the ladbaby christmas song. sure, she's happy to jump on the bandwagon and promote it, because it gives the impression that she is personally supporting the trussell trust, when in reality she won't even donate to a food bank! as always, it's all about HER - the asspats and praise she predicts she's gonna receive by "supporting" a charity simply by mentioning them in her stories.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.