Brummy Mummy #48 All I want for Christmas is Babs to feck off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words for that last reel.

But I have several comments,
Firstly, bad back???? Where?? I’m a hell of a lot younger than her and never had surgery on my back nd I’d be pressed to do them squats nd everything
Secondly, she’s wearing them snag chaffing shorts as like actual shorts??? When she normally wears them like underwear under skirts.
Thirdly, she’s not taken the label of the bottom of her new boots and honestly that just sums up the sort of person she is (this might just be me but I think it’s so lazy nd common to leave labels on shoes)

Reactions: 16
I need eye bleach. You cannot unsee it. Put me right off my fish fingers and potato waffles.

Jingle bell rock is now expelled from the playlist

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've not been on today but I've just had a look at the tit show via my husband's instgram..£50 for a label maker? She's got money to burn then.
Right I don’t understand this. She said she loves her label maker so why does she need another label maker from the same brand. I have a brother one which was £20 I think and refills aren’t crazy money (if you go off brand) and it is really good but I wouldn’t pay bloody £50 for one!

Reactions: 5
Omg, that wasn't a joke dance. She actually thinks she's sexy here 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Also I know 2020 has been tit but I really pity the folk commenting that it’s the “best thing they’ve seen al year” or “highlight of the year” because I’m pretty sure the funeral I watched this afternoon made me smile more than her fannying about in a too tight top nd a smug grin thinking she’s winning the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just don't get how people don't see how much of a liar she is when she does tit like this. Her bad back, which got her stuck on the floor supposedly in disney, but she can do the high kicks of today and the crappy dances? Just shows what a liar she is everywhere in her life

And we're back to completely recycled content but badly updated.... she posted a link to the last time she did this 'dance' only a few weeks ago. And those boots 🤮🤮 I'm sorry (and I'm sincerely not taking the piss out of the afflicted) but they're just missing the rickets calipers on them...
Came here to say the same thing...she has done this before. If we remember the babettes will...what a bore
Screenshot 2020-12-18 at 18.28.32.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can't even hate watch her any more.
She is an embarrassing disgrace.
I really feel for the people commenting about how amazing that reel and she is!

• Sick
tattle bingo! 👏🏻
OMG guys!

MY. FIRST. TATTLE. BINGO.

🥳🙌🥳🙌🥳🙌🥳🙌

I'M OFF TO CELEBRATE WITH A HOT COCK IN MY MANKY DRESSING GOWN.

Seriously! I'm so so so so sorry I jinxed it. 🤦‍♀️

Her face is so serious!
Her body language is so aggressive.
Psychologist head is firmly on..... this is either a very serious attempt to look sexy or a very angry two fingers up to Tattle and I honestly can't work out which.
Leave it with me 🤣🤣🤣 I need to watch again lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She looks a right state. She will call it body positivity blah blah blah..but her kids will get absolutely torn to pieces in high school.

Reactions: 11
Erm Emma, this is a bit embarrassing but I think you’ve forgotten part of your outfit?
Are those the bloody snag shorts again 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just don't get how people don't see how much of a liar she is when she does tit like this. Her bad back, which got her stuck on the floor supposedly in disney, but she can do the high kicks of today and the crappy dances? Just shows what a liar she is everywhere in her life
The WAP dance had quite a few Babettes comment about being careful not to hurt her back, and she just dismissed them with a "it's fine love"

• Haha
  • Wow
Those high kicks 😂 I’m dead as she can barely swing them past her bulging midriff.

Wonder if Ste has to buckle those awful boots for her? I can quite believe she bought them solely to make him.

I’m actually done if she thinks that Santa dance was sexy, wtaf? Where the hell were the prawn crackers?

• Haha
Those high kicks 😂 I’m dead as she can barely swing them past her bulging midriff.

Wonder if Ste has to buckle those awful boots for her? I can quite believe she bought them solely to make him.

I’m actually done if she thinks that Santa dance was sexy, wtaf? Where the hell were the prawn crackers?
I don't think there's a good enough Chinese Takeaway near the new house 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.